Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A different kind of meeting [wide open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

A different kind of meeting [wide open] Empty
PostSubject: A different kind of meeting [wide open]   A different kind of meeting [wide open] EmptyTue 12 Apr 2022 - 21:22

OOC: A little bit different type of idea for this topic I will explain more below.  Is meant to try and be a bit different to try fresh ideas.

It was just before nightfall... the sun just setting with a nice sunset before it was just about to vanish below the horizon.  The last light now that the stars were vanished from the sky.

It was not natural to have such a dark empty sky of total void with no stars to guide their paws.

Batsong sat in the clan clearing. Mistysky and Swiftspirit were gone.... the memories she had of them swirled in her head.  Some of them were right here in this very spot she now sat alone at.

She got to her paws pacing back and forth thinking before she did something that was a bit out of character for her and was unnatural for her behavior.  Hmm she thought to herself... well if nature itself is being unnatural then no reason I cant also act a bit out of regular either.

Batsong whose usual natural order of things was  staying to the shadows of the clan camp, never drawing public attention to herself, and speaking as few words as possible ... not out of meanness just out of shyness.

Well the rules of the natural order were ignored tonight on this starless void of a sky and so too temporarily were her natural order of traits.

She walked to the center of camp where the High meeting stone was and jumped up onto it climbing up to look over the camp before they all went to bed for the night.

She took a deep breath.. she had been rehearsing these words over and over in her head for this moment... to not stutter, to get them out loud enough so others could here...

Starclan... please never make me leader she thought quietly to herself
"L-let all c-cats old enough to c-catch their own p-p-prey gather below for a clan meeting!" she yowled out.

Hmm she hadn't even thought about if she was allowed to use the meeting stone... well with Goldenstar's passing and not return from no connection with starclan, she would not mind probably... and Shrikestorm was her old mentor... he would understand once she explained why she had gathered them.

She waited until those who were coming came out... hmm maybe alot of them were confused as to what in the world she was doing up there at all... she honestly sometimes wondered that herself... she tried not to focus on any weird looks she got knowing that would not help her speech performance
"I g-gather you h-here in m-memory of Mistysky and Swiftspirit w-who were taken too soon from us" she called out looking over her clanmates.

"They were both amazing warriors and g-g...g..great queens" she got a little choked up on the queens part thinking about how they had both helped her so much in her youth and raising.

"L-let us tonight... share memories of them w-with each other"

With this she nodded and was done talking.  She wished so much that she could mention starclan or give a little prayer as well for everyone ... but she knew their ... "guests" ... the dark forest cats who she disliked so much would not allow for that... she felt a bit like a coward not defying them and praying anyways ... but enough loses for windclan had already occurred ... tonight no blood needed to be spilt it was a time of memory and she would not  give the evil cats something to attack anyone for.

So with that she hopped down from the rock to talk with anyone who had gathered.

She went to some of her clanmates and shared stories about Swiftspirit and Mistysky

OOC: ok so here is where it I meant at the opening OOC as a bit different and I wanted to be a little creative, I thought it would be cool if the stories they shared about Mistysky and Swiftsprit were past topics.  So for instance you can put in any topics your character had with Mistysky and or Swiftsprit and those would be the story your cat tells here tonight.  You can post as many or few as you like and you also don't have to post any at all either. It is just an idea.

So for instance I will link in these topics all of which had aspects that Batsong would tell tonight as they in some way involved Misty and or Swift:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46342-emergency-herbs-open-herb-hunt-learning
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46486-a-cliche-backstory
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46804-she-s-a-broken-lady-open-mourning
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47140-a-confession-closed-for-swiftspirit

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of meeting [wide open]   A different kind of meeting [wide open] EmptyTue 12 Apr 2022 - 21:47

Mistysky wanted nothing more than to reach out to the cats of her visions, to comfort the ones she loved so much, to tell them she was alright, that she was with her kits and everything was alright. She didn't even consider the shadows to be visions anymore, although she wouldn't know what else to call them. But those cats were her family, cats she would, and have, given everything for. Without those cats, there was nothing.

Today, she could see Batsong. Her daughter was braver than ever, as she watched the black molly climb the tall rock and gather the Clan. She was so proud, watching her hold a meeting. Did this mean she was deputy or leader now? Why did she look so sad? She watched as Batsong, or Batstar, she didn't know, mingled with the crowd she had gathered. She wanted so bad to hold her close, to be there for her. That was her daughter, she wanted to lift her spirits. She hated seeing her sad like that.

But when Mistysky went to draw Batsong/star near, she merely went right through her. She couldn't hold her, couldn't nuzzle her cheek, couldn't rest her head on hers. What was she supposed to do? Just watch as her family suffers? Angry tears flowed from her eyes at the thought, and she wanted to scream at the stars.

But there were no stars to scream at. No StarClan to blame.

But there was one cat she could blame.

Raisha sat, seeming very amused at the scene that was being displayed. The stuttering mess trying so hard to bring her Clan together, it was almost comical.

But Mistysky only saw red. She leaped at Raisha, claws extended as she planned to rip the dark forest cat to shreds. How dare she cause this suffering? But once again, she only passed through, lying defeated on the ground as a smug Raisha looked down upon her.

A different kind of meeting [wide open] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of meeting [wide open]   A different kind of meeting [wide open] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 0:44

Ryepaw was the first to step foward. "When I was a kit, I had been getting into trouble with Blazepaw, who was also a kit then. When Scortchtalon came over he told us of a story of him and Batsong sneaking into the leader's den. Mistysky had overheard our conversation and didn't exactly encourage us but didn't say no to sneaking into the leader's den either. She was a fun loving warrior and had a heart of gold." he bowed his head and then looked up fiercely at Batsong, "I will never forget the way that Mistysky was like a second mother to me, always watching over me and letting me have my fun when I needed to have fun." He stepped back and looked around the clearing with his orange eyes daring any of the dark forest cat's to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2467

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of meeting [wide open]   A different kind of meeting [wide open] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:50

Blazepaw lay at the edge of the clearing, half melted into the wall. The days since the tragedy had been rough. She’d never known death like this before, never lost one of her clanmates. But that night, she’d lost two. Both were killed in cold blood right before her eyes, and not all that far from where she lay. Blazepaw had been a bit quieter since then, perhaps sobered a bit by the reality of life. She was broken from her thoughts by Batsong jumping onto the Tallrock. What the heck? Blazepaw’s jaw dropped as Batsong called a meeting and explained her reason. Could she do that? As Batsong leapt down from the rock, Blazepaw stood up, stunned. So tonight they would remember Mistysky and Swiftspirit. Good, they deserved it. As Batsong mingled with the clan, Blazepaw stood alone for once, awkward and unsure of how to talk about this.

Then Ryepaw spoke. Blazepaw shot him a look of relief and padded over to stand by him. “Did you really have to tell the whole clan that one?” Blazepaw whispered after he finished. “I mean, Mistysky was great and all, but it’s a little embarrassing.”

OOC: Feel free to be mad at Blazepaw for saying that. Or don’t. Just keep Ryepaw in character and know I’m fine with whatever.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of meeting [wide open]   A different kind of meeting [wide open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2022 - 11:40

Ryepaw flicked his tail over the she-cat's back and rumbled in his chest. "Yes, it was a bit embarrassing for us as kit but it also enhanced the fun and loving side of Mistysky and how she was both as a warrior, mother and friend." he muttered. "And besides, Blazepaw, we were kit's back then and hardly knew any better than to cause chaos." he purred and licked the her head with love in his eyes.

Although it had been an embarrassing story for both him and Blazepaw, it was one of the one stories that he had of Mistysky. With Swiftspirit he didn't have anything, so he just kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of meeting [wide open]   A different kind of meeting [wide open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A different kind of meeting [wide open]
Page 1 of 1