Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 20:33

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Sootstorm still wasn't used to how fast kits could grow, and before long, Pipitkit was already ready to be made an apprentice. He didn't know the young she-cat as he should have, something he hoped to change in the future. If it were not for him already having an apprentice, he'd consider mentoring the she-cat himself, but there were plenty of other capable warriors in WindClan. "Let all cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" His voice rang out confidently.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 5:43

She had spent all morning on her pelt. Had even gotten up before the sunrise, ensuring every inch of her was pristine and her pelt as white and fluffy as the snow. Larchpaw had moved to the apprentice's den already, and she'd found herself missing his greeting. Hearing the deputy call, she pranced out from the nursery and took her spot right where Sootstorm could see her. She sat up straight and proper, curling her tail around her paws.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 17:03

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Once his gaze found the kit in question, sitting gracefully at the front of the crowd, he began the ceremony. "Pipitkit, step forward. You have now reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice," He paused for a heartbeat to allow her to do so, "From now until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Pipitpaw. Galestorm will be your mentor." Galestorm was a young warrior, and had been in the warrior's den for little more than a couple of moons, but he had watched the younger tom with interest ever since he was a kit, and knew with conviction that he'd do his best to train Pipitpaw.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 17:14

Larchpaw watched carefully from the crowd, knowing that Pipitkit--Pipitpaw now--would box his ears if he dared to interrupt her mid-ceremony. But it wasn't as if he would miss the most important moment of her life so far! Especially since Elmbreeze and Rainberry couldn't be here. So he had to be. It wasn't necessarily that he wanted to--but he didn't not want to either. Finally, she got her name and mentor from Sootstorm. Galestorm? One of the younger warriors, then. Maybe he'd be more fun-loving than Nectarflower, but he certainly wouldn't be as experienced. Larchpaw had gotten dealt the better mentor. He smiled smugly to himself just for a moment, but returned to waiting on tenterhooks for his turn. The mentor and apprentice touched noses... backed away... there.

The flame-orange calico tabby snuck up behind Pipitpaw and lightly tapped her shoulder, before appearing with a grin at her other side. "Congratulations!" Larchpaw purred. "I bet I can catch my first rabbit before you do. Loser has to find extra moss for the other's nest." He couldn't make it too sincere, or Prissy-feathers would be suspicious.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 18:26

Galestorm

Galestorm watched with interest as Sootstorm called another clan meeting. So many kits were being apprenticed lately, Galestorm felt certain this would be another ceremony. His eyes found the kits gathered near the front of the crowd, some sitting up expectantly and hopeful, others seemingly keeping to themselves. He picked his way through the crowd of cats to settle next to Cloudypetal and gave her shoulder a friendly headbutt.

"I wonder which one will be next?" he purred, situating his fluffy tail around his paws. His eyes shifted around the clearing, noticing many apprentices by their mentors' sides. "I wonder when it'll be our turn to take an apprentice," he mused. The two of them had been warriors for some moons now, and Galestorm was always happy to assist in any patrols that needed done. He had been hoping for his deputy to notice his hard work and dedication to his clan.

He watched, ears perked, as Sootstorm called up Pipitkit. Her fur was smoothed and well-kept, as though she had been expecting this to be her day. Galestorm's whiskers twitched. Well, she was right. He listened intently to his deputy's words as Pipitkit was named Pipitpaw and - Galestorm's amber eyes widened with shock - I'm to be her mentor? His gaze found Sootstorm's eyes as he called him forward, and he flashed a shocked glance at Cloudypetal. I'm going to be a mentor?

Numb with astonishment, Galestorm weaved his way through rows of his clanmates, parting to let him through. All eyes were shifting from Pipitpaw to him, and back. Galestorm puffed out his chest, raised his tail, and lifted his head proudly and confidently. I'm going to be a mentor. Hailstorm, do you see me now?

Galestorm approached his new apprentice and touched noses with Pipitpaw, then dipped his head to his deputy.
"Thank you, Sootstorm, it is an honor," he mewed, and turned to Pipitpaw. "Congratulations, Pipitpaw. Are you excited to finally be an apprentice? We have a lot of work to do." His intense amber eyes locked with the young she-cat as he examined her posture and her build. She will make a fine warrior, he thought, and I will make sure of it. As much as Galestorm wanted to begin her training right away, the sun was beginning to set, and he decided to start by following in the pawsteps of his own mentor, Goldengale.

"Meet me at the gorse tunnel at first light tomorrow morning," he said, "Take tonight to get yourself moved into the apprentice's den, and rest well." After a moment, he gave the apprentice a friendly, but firm, headbutt to her shoulder. "And don't you even think about keeping me waiting," he warned, with a wink.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit had begun to adjust to the way these ceremonies were held, but he could never get used to the noise they caused, or the massive amount of cats huddled so close together. He stayed as far away as he could manage, while avoiding harsh glares from his mother, and kept to himself. His eyes stayed fixed on some distant, unseen thing, ears plastered to his head.

His mother had scolded him the last two times he had attended an apprentice ceremony. You need to cheer them on like everyone else, Dandelionkit, she scolded him. Don't you even care at all? Dandelionkit didn't quite understand what she had meant. Care? he mused, of course I care. His denmates couldn't stop talking about becoming apprentices. It's like it's the only thing they can think about. But Dandelionkit couldn't share in their aspirations. They are happy, and the nursery is quieter. Of course I care. He drew in a deep breath. This way, we all win.

"Pipitpaw," he mewed, "Good job Pipitpaw." He cast a glare at his mother, who seemed to approve, though he couldn't possibly raise his voice to match the cats around him. Is this what you want? he wondered. If you won't yell at me anymore, I will keep doing it.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 8:22

She had waited, the image of near-regal perfection, until her name had been called. At that moment, it was as if she could hear her mother's corrections in her ear.

Don't stand too hastily. Or too slowly. Take half a heart-beat, and nothing more.

How could one use a heartbeat as a measurement when their heart was racing? She'd learned what it meant in the normal sense of passage of time, but it almost tricked her. She almost, in fact, stood too hastily. But, there was nothing of that slip-up that hit her hazel eyes as she did stand, her paws gracefully carrying her forward. One in front of the other. Almost crossing, but not quite, as she slipped forward in a straight line. Never did her gaze falter from the deputy, the tom who would decide her fate.

Pipitpaw.

The name was now hers to command, to own, and to grow into. Slight expectance and kittish enthusiasm glimmered in the twitch of her whiskers as she awaited who would be appointed her mentor, and as soon as the warrior's name came from his maw, her chest rumbled with a thrilled purr. She knew that he didn't carry the same prestige as Sootstorm himself or Tigerstar did, but there would be no discrimination from the young molly as her mentor was declared. Any cat that had earned their name had certainly proven themselves enough, and so, she believed he would be a good fit. As his voice cut through the crowd, the snow-colored molly turned, finding exactly where he was. Pleasant surprise registered on her features as she regarded his appearance. A beautiful myriad of colors that swirled together in a pleasant array, with a gaze that seemed to resemble the setting of the sun in a regal, blazing manner. The only thing that disturbed the splotches of color was a singular strike across his nose, the pink flesh indicating where he had seen battle.

Yes, she would get along with him just fine. Manners, confidence, and even looks... her mother's mental checklist of what she found to be 'good company' had been satisfied.

She did not hesitate to touch her nose to that of her mentors, her eyes closing just long enough to show respect to the gesture. "Yes, Galestorm. I look forward to all that you have to teach me." She answered back, and affirmed his command with a stiff nod of her head. The very same one that she'd given her mother plenty of times when the molly had given her a correction, or a command of her own to behave. She wasn't going to step out of line as an apprentice. Not at all.

Just as she had made up her mind, though, the tom-fool came bounding over. A Mrrt~? of surprise as he suggested his appearance on one side, only to (at this point predictably) appear on the other followed her once more glaring, the golden flecks at the center of her gaze seeming to expand in a burst of annoyance. Still, there was joy that rippled enough in her chest that she didn't make show of it. "It's a challenge, then." With a twitch of amusement in her whiskers, she couldn't help her giggle. "I'm surprised Nectarflower already lets you outside of camp with all the trouble you cause, Larchpaw. But it's a bet. I look forward to getting a more comfortable nest~" Her words punctuated in a sing-song tone, and as she once more rose to her paws, the plumage of her thickly-feathered tail brushed right along the apprentice's body.

Her ears did not fail to catch Dandelionkit's congratulations, either. There was something that linked the two of them... something that, though Pipitpaw had now lost, she still heard in her mind. Blinking as the subconscious tether pulled her his way, a smile still pulled at her maw as she gave a dip of her head. "Thank you, Dandelionkit. When it is your turn, I'll make sure your nest can be by mine. We shall have the quiet corner." She promised, her eyes closing just enough to appear even friendlier and song-like.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 2:48

Another day, another apprentice! Well, that had become her Cloudypetal's motto. These ceremonies felt daily - maybe one multiple times a day - but maybe that was how busy she was? I don't know. The days just mend together. She took her usual spot in the camp clearing, near her brother Galestorm and their mother. "Haven't seen you two in a while!" She joked, covering her paws with her fluffy tail. "Who knows.." She murmured, "There's so many kits - more than warriors, you'd think that we'd get one eventually, right?" Her tone reflected what she didn't openly communicate. She wanted to be a mentor, too. They've only been warriors for a few moons, right? Well.. Pantherpounce got one... Hmm. "We'll get our chance soon." She mumbled, mostly to herself.

Her ears perked as the ceremony continued, her breath hitching as soon as Galestorm was announced to be the mentor. Galestorm. Her eyes darted over to her brother, her mouth agape. His shocked expression was a reflection of her own. Oh my stars! Her eyes followed him as he weaved through the crowd to greet his apprentice. His! She immediately yowled, ensuring she was the loudest in the crowd. Pipitpaw! Pipitpaw! Pipitpaw! That's my brother's apprentice!

She nodded approvingly, but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of longing. She wanted an apprentice, too. She wanted to help a young cat guide their path to becoming a warrior - to share in the pride of mentorship. To be responsible. Her heart longed for what Galestorm was feeling right now.

As the ceremony concluded, she rose to her paws and raced towards her brother and his newly appointed apprentice, Pipitpaw. "Congratulations, Pipitpaw! You're going to do great. Learn well and train hard!" She smiled wide. "Galestorm will be an excellent mentor - he has plenty of energy left from our kit days and will keep you on your toes!"

She looked up at her brother, "I can't believe it!" She mewed. "If you need me, I'm here to join any patrols to help train!" She offered, her smile remaining - though a flicker of jealousy lingered in her eyes. Her heart was beating so fast. It happened. It'll be her turn soon, right?

PostSubject: Re: Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipitkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: