Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alive but Dead (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcticYeehaw

ArcticYeehaw

Number of posts : 13

Alive but Dead (open) Empty
PostSubject: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 11:44

It was a cold, quiet, foggy morning and the sun hadn't yet risen over the Horizon, Yarrowkit sat alone in a small dark corner of the den, yellow eyes illuminating from the shadows. Chirring to himself with a little smile. He often wouldn't leave to explore the den or outside much, because he had a habit of constantly bumping into the other den members. So, he contently consigned himself to his own personal company. Yarrowkit used to be more playful, curious, but after losing his father mother and siblings he was not near as lively. Yarrowkit would constantly remember the incident, but he never would mention it trying to act as if it almost didn't happen. Which had many concerned, when in fact no one knew, but Yarrowkit felt nothing.

Yarrowkit's mind drifted off. He remembered his mother and father had started to get sick and it had gotten worse as time went on. He remembered when his family was attacked by the wolves, and he had watched his parents' bare fangs and fight. Only to be torn apart by the snarling creatures. He remembered his siblings, and himself, fleeing for their lives, and how he only survived because of his clumsy nature. His siblings had run into a hollow log, and as Yarrowkit tried to follow, he fumbled over his own legs and rolled down into a small hole in rock. When he peaked out of the hole, he saw the log his siblings had hid in, was tore apart. One by one the little kits were drug out of what they thought was safe and died. Yarrowkit remembered how he sunk back into his hole and begging the predator to move on.

At that moment, Yarrowkit was snapped back to reality not realizing he had been staring off in to one place for a couple hours. He whispered to himself "never again". Not to losing a family......but to being as helpless as he was at that time. He finally sat up with a small smile and started watching the other cats silently purring to himself.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 12:14

Larkpaw
Apprentice | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkpaw was bringing some fresh moss into the nursery den when she noticed a small rattling purr and golden eyes peering out of a dark corner. 'Why is that kit all alone?' She thought to herself, dropping the moss in a pile. Grabbing a small ball of the moss, Larkpaw headed over to the corner. "Hello, my name is Larkpaw. Would you like to play with a moss ball?" She said gently pushing the moss ball closer to the kit.

It was strange to see a young kit sitting all alone and she wondered who his mother was. Larkpaw remembered how she would sneak away from her own mother when she was in the nursery den; but she usually went outside the den not to a dark corner away from other cats. Her attention returned to the kit in front of her, her golden eyes smiling down at him as she waited for his response.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcticYeehaw

ArcticYeehaw

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 16:23

Yarrowkit's smile disappeared for a moment and gazed up at cat that had just approached him. He didnt mind nor care but returned a smile "maybe later, if you could leave it here i might paw at it a bit later on".
Yarrowkit stretched his body, he didnt realize how stiff he was from not moving. He got up to approach the cat a little closer. As he approached yarrowkit asked "whats your name" in a curious tone. However as he did, he failed to see the small rock that clipped his front paw causing him to roll and slam his face into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 16:37

Larkpaw

Larkpaw's enthusiasm faded a bit when the young kit turned down her offer. He definitely was a strange one. Usually kits always wanted to play. She watched as he stretched and then immediately tripped while asking her name. "My name is Larkpaw. um What's yours?" She said helping the kit up out of the dirt. "Are you ok?" Larkpaw mewed gently looking over the dark kit.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcticYeehaw

ArcticYeehaw

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 18:11

with larkpaw's help Yarrowkit jumped up with a smile "yeah im fine......i tend to uh....do that alot". "have alot on my mind.......or i would play." "I'm Yarrowkit though nice to meet you" he said ecstatically.

"im not in the mood for playing with a ball im sorry......i would however race you around the den......i am super fast and i bet you couldn't catch me......or are you scared to be beat?" He said with what he felt so much confidence it had to be true.

Yarrowkit stood proud in front of Larkpaw awaiting a response with a twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 18:21

Larkpaw

Larkpaw watched the young kit boast about how fast he was. A smile etched on her face at the mention of a race, she of course would try to let him win. "Alright your on!" She exclaimed, dropping down in a playful bow. Her golden eyes sparkled at the, dare she say, sad kit? She pondered if he was secretly sad or if he was just strange. Either way Larkpaw liked the dark kit and he was going to be her friend, she was sure of it.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcticYeehaw

ArcticYeehaw

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 18:49

Yarrowkit jumped down into a bow and counted to three. on three Yarrowkit took off as fast as he could with all the confidence in the world and a gleem in his eye. once he passed larkpaw he looked back with a smile. "if you dont try harder i know you let me win this is to easy or are you just this slow" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 19:04

Larkpaw

Larkpaw snickered at the young tom's enthusiasm. "Ah you see young Yarrowkit, I twisted my paw the other day and now chasing after you, it is acting up. I thought surely, I could beat a kit in a foot race but oh how I was wrong" She mewed as she started to limp after him.

A coughing spell took over Larkpaw as she was catching up to the young kit. She quickly turned her back on the dark kit to hide the blood that splattered on the ground. She covered the blood with dirt and continued to chase Yarrowkit. "I'm going to catch you." She called out with a rattle in her chest.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcticYeehaw

ArcticYeehaw

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 19:11

Yarrowkit looked back as he was gaining ground smiling "yelling see I told you I knew id..."WHACK"... yarrowkit with all his boast did not see the branch that had fallen on the ground and his cocky attitude came to a halt as he smacked nose first into it causing him to flip on his back just before the finish line as he flipped he saw Larkpaw right on top of him passing him.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 21:51

Larkpaw

Larkpaw pranced across the finish line while chuckling at the young kit. She turned around and nudged him to his feet. "Maybe next time Yarrowkit." She smiled down at him and rasped a tongue across his forehead. "I have to get back to my duties, but I'll be back tomorrow." With a flicker of her tail, Larkpaw swiftly exited the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alive but Dead (open)   Alive but Dead (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alive but Dead (open)
Page 1 of 1