Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dead or alive? (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Dead or alive? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 19:12

Honeydrop heaved, not able to breath. Tears streamed down her face as she closed them and she wailed louder. She was the only one in the warriors den. Though she had Whitecough the amount of people being treated and not her had made her Whitecough become more severe. More tears fell and she gripped the moss beneath her. "Su.. Sun.. Sunpaw!" She shrieked. Her chest felt knotted and like it was being ripped apart muscle by muscle.
The grey tom immediately ran into the den. She's.. No.. "I'm here." He said calmly. But he was not calm. He rushed to his den to grab catmint. When he was there he knew she had a fever so he grabbed tansy. He rushed back in but the she-cat was already half-dead and passed out. "No!" He yowled, crouching down. He nudged her to make her wake up.
She woke up with a wail. "Eat these!" He demanded, but panicking, in her face. Honeydrop nodded and lapped up the herbs, shrinking back at the bitter taste. Sunpaw nodded and heard pawsteps.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:24

Cobaltfire's nose streamed and her cough was even worse. Each cough felt as if it would rip her in half, but she fought with each step to be by her best friend's side. Greencough is almost a death sentence for weak cats, but this leafbare, it was incredibly severe, and it seemed to be taking even the healthiest cats. She dragged her paws one by one, attempting to reach Honeydrop. She was growing weaker, and slumped to the ground right behind Sunpaw.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:27

Sunpaw gasped. "Cobaltfire!" He immediately grabbed the remaining herbs and nudged them to her. "Eat them up." He sent a silent prayer to Starclan that everything would be okay.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:41

Cobaltfire weakly swallowed the herbs that were presented to her, for they would help heal her of the Greencough settled in her lungs. She struggled to her paws again to complete her journey, or so it seemed, and she sank back down to the ground to rest beside Honeydrop. She licked Honeydrop's head and rasped, "We'll make it. We're strong and young, and we have wonderful medicine cats."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 20:43

Honeydrop weaky smiled but felt as if something were dragging her down. "Good.. Medicine cats.." Suddenly, her head dropped and the she-cat fell, but not dead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 21:00

Cobaltfire gasped as best as she possibly could, starting another coughing fit. When it subsided, she began trying to wake Honeydrop up by shaking her. When that didn't work, she began grooming her friend's messy fur, but only managed to clean Honeydrop's head.
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 4:00

Stormkit was as good as dead. He had somehow convinced himself that he was going to make it, but he was a kit. Mostly all kits with greencough die. His stomach felt pinched tight as he rasped for air. Coughs exploded out from his mouth as he tried to breath. He needed something that could help him quick. He searched for the medicine cat, peeking in the warriors den incase the cat was in there. Stormkit saw some herbs which was being given to a warrior. A series of coughs took up his body. Stormkit gasped for air. "Can...you...give....me some?" He asked between coughs. He was surely going to die, but he didn't give up yet. Stormkit was a fighter, not a quitter.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 5:31

Sunpaw gasped at Honeydrop. He checked for a pulse. "She's alive." He said, but suddenly acough erupted from his throat. No... I can't get it, I can't! When he saw Stormkit he nodded politely. He raced off as fast as he could, soon racing back with catmint. "Here, little one."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 11:29

Graystorm woke up in the warrior den and let out a heavy cough. He had fever glased eyes and his fur was hot to the touch. He groaned and got to his feet. I'm fine. He said to himself even though hisbody was full of protests when he was walking out of the warrior den.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 13:54

Sunpaw turned to Graystorm. "Graystorm? Are you alright?" He walked over to him and placed a paw on his head. "Ow.." He wailed. "You've got a fever!" He rummaged through the extra herbs and grabbed some feverfew. He also grabbed some catmint. "Graystorm, eat these." He then turned to Honeydrop, and she had collapsed. Sunpaw looked at all of the sick cats, wide-eyed. Suddenly, he let out a horrible cough. "No.. I can't catch it.." Suddenly, more coughs erupted. "Um, everyone get some sleep, okay?" He said, and padded out. 
Honeydrop awoke a few minutes later and Sunpaw left. "Wha..?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 15:03

Stormkit thanked Sunpaw for the herbs. He ate the Catmint, coughs still coming from him. He was about to make his way back to the nursery, but suddenly felt weak. He laid outside of the warriors den, unsure if he was allowed in or not because he was a kit. He closed his eyes. He felt half-dead already. I can't die, he thought as he coughed some more. He curled up into a little ball, not being able to find the energy or motivation to move into warmer place then outside in the camp.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 15:31

As Sunpaw left he saw Stormkit. "Poor thing." He said and picked him up by the scruff. "There you go." He said through the mouthful of fur and plopped him down in the nursery, then walking back to the Med. Den

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 16:16

"I don't know..." Cobaltfire rasped, throat raw from coughing. "Sunpaw started coughing and suddenly left..." Her head fell to her paws as she began coughing again. "I hope the poor thing doesn't get sick too. He's working so hard to care for us."

Wolftrot then came dragging himself into the den, painfully, pawstep by pawstep. He then collapsed to the ground beside Cobaltfire, chest searing from his inability to breathe well. A coughing fit soon followed, and Cobaltfire began drawing her tongue over his head in an attempt to soothe her younger brother. He smiled weakly and curled up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 18:29

Graystorm tryed to protest but got ut off by coughs. He sighed and at the herbs the apprentice gave him.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:57

Suddenly, Honeydrop got up. "Cobaltfire.. I think it's my time to go. I.. I think I see Starclan waiting for me. Let Shadepaw know I love her dearly." Honeydrop said, staring at the falling snow. Suddenly, she began to cough harder and she slumped to the ground. She slightly closed her eyes, eyes glazing. She would miss her precious kit, Shadepaw. With one more breath, she said, "take care of.. Shadepaw.."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead or alive? (OPEN)   Dead or alive? (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead or alive? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next