Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) Empty
PostSubject: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 19:04

Lulu was running through the fields of grass, she stopped near a small hole and sat down she began to groom herself as she looked at the stars to take a break I must be dreaming she thought
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 21:14

A fiery orangish-yellow Tom with white paws underbelly and chest and unusual bright blue eyes suddenly lying appeared as if falling out of the sky. The star covered tom landed with a oof and got up dusting his pelt off. The tom noticed the she cat and smiled apologetically. "Sorry I dont usually drop out of the sky. If I scared you I'm sorry." The Thunderclan Tom meowed bowing his head in greeting.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 22:31

OOC: May I join as well?))

Ivykit was running through the forest in her dreams, chasing after something she knew was wonderful, absolutely great... At this moment, she didn't know she was dreaming of hunting. As a kit, Ivykit had only ever watched other cats pretending to hunt, and had played at it, but it was only in her dreams that she could be actually racing after a mouse of some type, paws flashing, tail streaming.

Abruptly, the scenery changed into a field, much more like WindClan territory. The mouse faded away into the grasses, and Ivykit wondered where she was. Gazing about her, amber eyes fell on a she-cat and a tom, seeming to be talking to each other. Curious, the ThunderClan kit slowly approached them, pudding lightly as to not disturb their conversation. Her tabby fur blended with the grasses fairly well, though her white paws stuck out quite a bit. "Ah, hello there!" she said softly in greeting, glancing at the two.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 22:48

The Tom turned his head looking for the voice that had called out to him. Then he caught sight of a kit and then two bundles landed on the tom, and he fell down ins surprise with another oof. The fiery orangish-yellow Tom huffed and rolled over to the smaller cats would get off him. "Ashkit! Pebblekit! How many times have I told you not to land directly on top of me!" The Tom scolded the kits as he got up and dusted himself off once again. His unusual blue eyes agave the two kits a stern look.

The eldest of the two kits hissed playfully and swatted the Tom with a paw lightly. The pretty light gray and speckled she cat blinked her bright leaf green eyes and smiled, she had just turned six moons when she died from eating deathberries.

The light brown Tom gave his cousin an apologetic smile. "Sorry. It won't happen again." The Tom blinked light brown eyes at the she cat and nudged her until she gave him a sorry look, the gray kit never really apologized for much of anything these days. The Thunderclan Tom gaze wandered over to the new she kit. "Psst Ashkit look there's another kit lets go play with her!" He whispered to the she cat.

"Hey who are you? I'm Ashkit and this is my best friend Pebblekit. I'm for. Windclan and he's from Thunderclan like that big old warrior over there." The light gray and dark gray speckled she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 3:09

Lulu looked at the two cats "Hello" she mewed "I'm Lulu, I live in the barn I'm not in a clan" she mewed and shook her head
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 6:46

"Greetings. I am Summitwind of Thunderclan." The tom mewed dipping his head.

Ashkit smiled and tilted her head at the new kit. "Whats your name?"

Pebblekit nudged Ashkit warning her to be nice.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 13:13

"Lulu" she repeated smiling, she dipped her head back at the tom purring, she looked at Ivykit and flicked her tail in greeting
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 23:06

Ivykit looked over, a little bit surprised at the appearance of two new kits. Who were they? After a moment's thought, Ivykit's eyes widened at the sight of stars glimmering through their fur. These cats... They were dead. They were part of StarClan. How should she act around them? Was there specific protocol to follow around StarClan cats? If there was, Ivykit definitely wouldn't know.

"Hey who are you? I'm Ashkit and this is my best friend Pebblekit. I'm for. Windclan and he's from Thunderclan like that big old warrior over there."
the she-kit chirped, grinning at the living kit, the tom at her side. If dead cats were supposed to be all sad and gloomy... Those theories had been completely wrong. Ivykit had assumed that once a cat ditd, they must always be sad and gloomy, right? But here were two kits, in StarClan, and as cheerful as any other kit in her clan.

" Um, hi, Pebblekit and Ashkit, my name's Ivykit, I'm from ThunderClan as well. It's... Nice to meet you..." Ivykit whispered softly back. Typical Ivykit was already lost in thought about whether starry cats acted the same as normal cats, and why they had multiple stars in their fur if each cat was only one star. The land of her dreams... This sure was interesting. Sleep was the most exciting part of her life so far.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 3:24

Another cat appeared, it was a furry lion like figure "Hello" it mewed
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 0:46

Sunkit of SkyClan was a ghost in this dream. She had no idea why, she floated over to a group of cats meowing...

OOC: Summitwind can you somehow see me floating above your heads?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 9:29

OOC: I don't mean to be rude and mini mod but this topic has been dead for a long time and I don't think we can reply anymore

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)   Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a dream in the fields (open to dead and alive cats from any clan)
Page 1 of 1