Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] Empty
PostSubject: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 10:05 pm

Auburnkit pushed another kit away from the mossball without a single regard for who was watching. She snatched it up in her jaws and glowered at the other kit. Auburnkit was older than the other she-cat by at least two moons. The other kit didn't say anything, but looked like she wanted to. As far as Auburnkit was concerned, that meant she won. She took the mossball away, out to the outer corner of the nursery and began to tear through it with her claws. She didn't really enjoy the mossball games that much, but she would take it every now and then to prove a point. That point was that she was the boss and she got what she wanted. Once she was done destroying the mossball, she had plans to wait for the next one and take that one away immediately. If the other kits wanted to play, they would have to ask her nicely.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:03 pm

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit was watching Auburnkit from afar with detached curiosity. Why is she doing that? he wondered to himself. The other kits didn't seem to think it was very fun, but Auburnkit kept doing it, even though it made them cry. She's odd. He liked it, because he was often called things like strange and odd. To know that he wasn't the only one was almost a comfort, almost.

Dandelionkit didn't play like other kits, and he didn't really know what it meant to have a friend. He sometimes heard the other queens and warriors whispering things about him, like they thought he couldn't hear. They seemed to think he wouldn't like to hear the things they said, nor his mother. They whispered about her too, saying that having only one kit was unfortunate, especially since he was so strange. But Dandelionkit didn't care what they talked about; it was none of his concern. He liked to listen and watch.

And right now, he was content watching the other kits try to play with the moss, only to have their hopes crushed by the youngest kit in the nursery. Strange.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:33 pm

The mossball was torn to shreds, nothing but strings of moss to be taken away by the breeze. She watched them go as a whipping wind tore them from her claws. A smirk crossed her face and she gave her needle sharp teeth a slow, satisfying lick. Her icy, piercing daggers for eyes set in her dark, reddish brown face landed on Dandelionkit. He was the only one that wasn't reacting very much to what she'd been doing. She'd ignored him for long enough, not thinking much of it. But today was different.

Auburnkit wouldn't be satisfied until everyone accepted her as the boss. Everyone would need to cry at least once. This one was different than the others though. He didn't care about play fighting or mossballs... She needed to think of what she could do to get under his skin. To hurt him. She approached him with all of the confident stride her wobbly kit legs would allow. Her eyes were hard, cold and unyielding like a glacier in the coldest region of the world.

She had nothing to say. Not a word. Auburnkit simply walked up to him, flexed out a paw... and attempted to slap him in the face.

Auburnkit used front paw blow, dealing a whopping 2 damage and -5SP

Auburnkit
10HP / 25SP (-5SP)

Dandelionkit
8HP / 30SP (-2HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:53 pm

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit didn't really know what just happened. First he was watching Auburnkit take moss balls away from the other kits, and the next thing he knew, she had approached him. She hit me? He reeled a bit with the force of her paw, eyes fixed on the strange she-kit.

"That kind of hurt," he mewed flatly. "Why do you do that?" He wrinkled his nose at her and tilted his head. "You're different from the other kits." He blinked slowly, and his golden gaze might almost appear as though he was looking through her, not at her.

What if I do it?
He reached out his paw in turn, staring Auburnkit straight in her piercing blue eyes, and lashed out just as she did.

Dandelionkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing 2 damage and -5 SP.

Auburnkit
8HP / 25SP (- 2 HP)

Dandelionkit
8HP / 25SP (- 5 SP)

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:18 am

Seeing him reel back from her attack put a smirk on her face. Her eyes hardened and her pupils dilated, waiting to see tears well up in his eyes. He'd be just like the others now, surely. She was so ready to hear him sob, so ready to see his eyes water... that when she got none of that it threw her rhythm of entirely. She blinked, clearly confused. Her smirk disappeared and her eyes softened as her brain tried to process what in the world she was going to do next. Hitting someone was her last trick!

Furthermore... he started to speak like nothing had happened. Auburnkit wrinkled her nose in disgust and her gaze hardened once more.

"I'm not different, mouse brain! I am better! I hurt everyone so that they know that! I guess you're just stu-" THWACK! WHAT?!

Rage exploded throughout the kit. The entire time she'd been in the nursery, she had hurt others. She bullied them. She got her way. Not once did anyone have the guts to challenge her, let alone strike her! Auburnkit staggered a few steps, unsure of how to process this information. And then... and then it happened! Her vision started to blur. Her nose started to run. This... this did not happen to her!!! Auburnkit faced Dandelionkit, seething. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her breathing became labored through her teeth.

Auburnkit wanted to yell at him, ask him how dare he fight back, but all that came out was a furious high-pitched wail as she flew at him. She'd kill him. She would kill him and that would be the end of it! NO ONE MADE HER CRY!!!!

Auburnkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing 2 damage and -5SP

Auburnkit
8HP / 20SP (-5SP)

Dandelionkit
6HP / 25SP (-2HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:40 am

STOATKIT
Stoatkit had been watching the entire thing unfold from the entrance of the nursery. A deep frown embedded itself into his face. Bundles of chaos, that's what this was, but especially that Auburnkit. Did she get enough air when she came out? Why was she crying after Dandelionkit hit her back? What did she expect?

He supposed he wouldn't get involved quite yet. If he did, he might turn out like Dandelionkit, getting smacked around by something that was barely any bigger than he was. Except, Stoatkit was bigger than the both of them and it'd be like if a sparrow was trying to fight a crow. He giggled at the thought.

mallowkit #4c0d26
Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:58 pm

Dandelionkit

"Better?" Dandelionkit asked, tilting his head to the side. He didn't have time to react before the she-kit threw herself at him, tears in her eyes, hissing up a storm. Her claws hurt. This is unpleasant, he thought as they rolled over and over in the snow. Dandelionkit didn't appreciate the contact. As she swatted him, he swatted back in silence, his yellow gaze fixed on her.

Dandelionkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing 2 damage and -5 SP.

Auburnkit
6 / 10 HP (-2 HP)
20 / 25 SP

Dandelionkit
6 / 10 HP
20 / 25 SP (-5 SP)

In between swats, he hissed, "If better," rolling her over on her back, standing above her, "Then why not act like it?" Their furr was fluffed out and untidy, covered in snow. Dandelionkit panted, looking down at Auburnkit with strangely calm, detached eyes.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1523

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 11:06 pm

cricketkit

◦◦◦ windclan • he/him • kit ◦◦◦

Cricketkit frowned. The nursery sounded a noisier than usual today. Opening one green eye, he raised his head from where it rested on his paws and looked around. No, not the nursery, outside it. Auburnkit and Dandelionkit were...fighting? With Auburnkit, that was to be expected, but Dandelionkit didn't seem like the type. The tripod tomkit got to wobbly legs and carefully crossed the nursery, moving to sit next to Stoatkit.

"Hi, Stoatkit," he mewed in greeting. "Um, what's goin' on...?" Surely one of the queens or a warrior would step in soon. If not...well, he would have to take matters into his own paws, he supposed.

this is just a journey, drop your worries;
you are gonna turn out fine;

( credits )

Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 11:22 pm

Auburnkit suddenly found herself being overpowered and thrown onto her back. More blows came... and boy did they hurt. Deep growls (as deep as a kitten's voice could go at least) ripped from between her teeth in frustration. Her eyes met with his, his calm and detached, her's wild and intense.

If better, then why not act like it? A spit followed by a long hiss erupted from Auburnkit's maw. She was sure to show her fangs and to let him see that her face showed no fear. Fear was weakness. She would not have that.

"There is only winning, Dandelionkit!" She growled, then positioned her paws under him and prepared to pummel his belly to try to get him off of her. "And winning is no act!" She pummeled him furiously, hoping to at least get out of this uncomfortable situation on the ground. As or the other kits, she couldn't even see them. She was full blown tunnel vision and only saw Dandelionkit's face. Still, something about his statement did click within her brain. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it right now, but perhaps in time, she would come to agree with it. Right now, there was only fury and a strong desire to dominate.

Auburnkit used Front Paw Blow, dealing 2 damage and -5SP

Auburnkit
6HP / 15SP (-5SP)

Dandelionkit
4HP / 20SP (-2HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 8:58 am

STOATKIT
Stoatkit turned his eyes onto Cricketpaw. His whiskers twitched with wild amusement. "I think Auburnkit is tryin' to show Dandelionkit who's boss." He snorted, rising to his paws. "We should probably split them up before it gets any worse. It's a shame!" He shook his head.

Auburnkit would make for a great warrior. He called out to the two battling bundles. "Hey! Be careful or some cat's gonna get hurt!"

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

Dandelionkit

There is only winning, Dandelionkit! the tiny she-kit's fierce voice cut through his mind. And winning is no act! She followed up her words with another heavy blow, knocking Dandelionkit off his paws. His tiny body collided with the cold ground and knocked his breath from his lungs.

Whatever game she is playing, he thought, I'm getting tired of it. He lifted himself up again, and this time his golden eyes saw Auburnkit. Meeting her eyes, he could see the anger and determination within them. Why does she feel so much? he wondered. Is she upset?

"Auburnkit, why are you crying?" he asked, tilting his head again. "Why are you upset?" His ears flicked upon the approach of two of their denmates, and the voice of Stoatkit calling out. He glanced in his general direction, flicking his tail with disinterest. "She started it, so why is she crying?"

Auburnkit
6 / 10 HP
15 / 25 SP

Dandelionkit
4 HP / 10 HP
20 / 25 SP

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1523

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 2:07 pm

cricketkit

◦◦◦ windclan • he/him • kit ◦◦◦

Worry flooded Cricketkit's little body. They were all going to get in trouble if no one broke those two up. Auburnkit was sobbing, Dandelionkit was...confused, and Stoatkit was doing his best to stop the fighting but it didn't seem to do much. Screwing up his face, Cricketkit decided what he should do.

He marched as best he could over to the two kits and pushed himself in between them. "You better stop," he meowed, trying to sound as intimidating as possible. "I'm gonna...I'll go get Sootstorm if you don't stop fighting!"

this is just a journey, drop your worries;
you are gonna turn out fine;

( credits )

Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]   Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear me or Love me, its all the same [O]
Page 1 of 1