Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Path of Pebbles [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Path of Pebbles [c] Empty
PostSubject: Path of Pebbles [c]   Path of Pebbles [c] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:09 pm

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit was content to have been brought back into the safety of the nursery after the business of the day. His senses were filled with warmth and milk. His mother had gone out to get a piece of freshkill, leaving the kit with a bunch of strangers. Luckily, most of them were napping, and soon he would be, too.

Dandelionkit was waiting up in his nest when his attention was pulled to some shiny pebbles. He tilted his head and reached a paw down to touch one, its smooth surface shiny and reflective. Reaching a little too far, the tiny kit tumbled out of the nest, landing with a quiet "Oof!" He got to his paws and found himself welcomingly closer to the pebble. "More!" he noticed, and began collecting the little stones and forming a line with them. "Pretty," he purred, taking a step back to stare at his work admiringly.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Path of Pebbles [c]   Path of Pebbles [c] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:50 pm

Mistykit had just woken up, still curled up in her moss nest. She drowsily got up, yawning, before her eyes flashed at Dandelionkit. She hadn’t known him very much, but since he was her denmate, she should interact with him, right? She stepped closer to him, ready to greet him, before she noticed Dandelionkit was lining up pebbles and was proud of himself. Confused, Mistykit meowed, "Watcha doing?" Well, the pebble line looked quite impressive to a young kit like Mistykit. She decided to grab one of the pebbles near the exit of the nursery and plopped it down near the line, helping him. Whatever he was doing, she wanted to join in. She smiled at Dandelionkit after placing the pebble alongside the line of pebbles that Dandelionkit had made.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
Path of Pebbles [c] FrFJHPath of Pebbles [c] Mcg4RPath of Pebbles [c] Q5k93Path of Pebbles [c] KoD3RPath of Pebbles [c] XzBtW Path of Pebbles [c] CGqIl
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Path of Pebbles [c]   Path of Pebbles [c] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 8:12 pm

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit froze at the other kit's approach, his tail dropping. He was aware this was not ordinary kit play, but it made him happy. "They're pretty," he answered plainly. I bet she'll call me strange, too. But his ears pricked with interest as the she-kit wandered to grab her own pebble to add to his line. Wasn't expecting that.

"Thanks," he mewed flatly, although his bright golden-colored eyes sparkled fondly at the line of little stones. "Want to find some more?" While the tiny tom didn't quite understand it, this she-kit seemed like she might not be so bad. Is she strange, too? he wondered.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path of Pebbles [c]   Path of Pebbles [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Path of Pebbles [c]
Page 1 of 1