Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]   Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 1:10 am

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
Snow coated the normally lush fields of grass, burying flowers underneath Leaf-bare's chills and thick blankets of white. Fog formed in the air when she exhaled - like mist when she used to see it before in the early dews of the morning clinging onto leaves. Fennelbreeze turned to her daughter - now also her apprentice, with a smile; stopping entirely when they've reached their destination for training.

"We're here," She grinned, after showing Crakepaw around the territory. "I know the territory isn't as familiar as you would be compared to when we were still at the mountains, but... I promise, it's much better for us here than there. This is home -  the one I knew of when I grew up." Proudly looking around, she grinned down at the young she-cat.

"A warrior's duty is to protect and hunt for the clan, as you already know. So - which of them would you like to give a try first? Hunting? Or sparring?"
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
lets get down to business

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]   Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 8:16 pm

What had once been a life filled with constant bustling and echoes of cats that seemed to exist on every corner had faded into nothing more than the gentle crunch, crunch, crunch of snow that echoed every single pawstep. It satisfied her soul in a way she hadn't anticipated, as if there had been some piece of her that hadn't clicked into place until they'd made it to these lands. As much made sense as she now spoke with her mother, having learned about their territory with a patrol that left her feeling nothing short of refreshed.

Tilting her head to the side, she pondered the question ernestly, flicking a folded ear. "I want to learn how to hunt," She decided. "I want to start learning the thing I don't know how to do first, that way, I can practice even more effectively. Plus, there's so many hungry bellies now that we travelled so much... Mama, how have your paws not fallen off?" She asked, and it was an honest question. She didn't know how they hadn't!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]   Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 2:26 am

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
Fennelbreeze couldn't suppress a grin at her kit's innocent curiosity - bright eyes full of wonder that reminded herself of all those years back while she was still in apprenticehood. I guess what they say is true - that your kits reflect yourself.

"You get used to all the running and walking after a while since it's an important part of being a warrior—especially a warrior of WindClan." She winked. "Our strengths are our agility and speed, did you know that? Even if the snow makes it slightly harder to get around, I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two at least from observing how I hunt."

Raising her nose to scent the air, she closed her eyes and allowed her senses to really focus... Before - Bingo. Keen ears and sharp eyes picked up the pitter-patter of feet, a fluffy ball of fur attempting to disguise itself into the snow. "Normally, warriors from other clans would simply crouch down and pounce their prey," She explained, dropping into a carefully balanced hunting crouch full of precision. "But that's not how we do it. We chase after them."

With powerful hindlegs propelling her forward, Fennelbreeze darted from her spot to lunge towards the unsuspecting rabbit. Swiftly, she bit down on its neck and secured the prey confidently under her jaws; padding back to Crakepaw with a proud grin. "Just like that. Remember to give thanks to StarClan when you do catch prey, though. And bury it safely after to avoid predators from stealing your catch."

Fennelbreeze attempted to hunt Rabbit for 5 SP. It was a Success!

Fennelbreeze
135/140 SP (-5)
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
lets get down to buisness

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]   Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 2:26 am

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] Mistpe10
Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]   Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Down to Business [Kitty]
Page 1 of 1