Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Logical? [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

Logical? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Logical? [Closed]   Logical? [Closed] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 9:40

Quailprowler hadn't stopped feeling on edge ever since they returned to their natural territory. She had been the last warrior named in this camp before they left, but she felt ancient past that. Now that they returned, Quailprowler found herself stationing outside of Mottlestar's den when not training, patrolling, or hunting. Frequently, she slept there too. She had no idea what kind of dangers that remained and had made itself home. This time though, the warrior was seeking entry to the den. She called out softly for the leader and waited to be allowed in.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Logical? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logical? [Closed]   Logical? [Closed] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 11:38

It had been particularly beneficial for the small tortoiseshell to have her former apprentice assume the role of her bodyguard. Having a much larger stature, it was significantly less likely that any cat was willing to cross her path with any semblance of venom. It also made it particularly easy to find her in moments of need. Now that they had returned home, though, the majority of that anxiety had been lifted off of all their shoulders. Understandably, cats of every clan simply wanted to return to the place they had been forced to leave, allowing peace to hang in the air for a short time.

She knew there was something brewing in the distance, but that was an inkling she would decipher later. For now, she heard Quailprowler's call, and her head immediately tilted with the curiosity that came with the request for a discussion. "Of course, Quailprowler - what do you need?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

Logical? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logical? [Closed]   Logical? [Closed] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 11:44

Quailprowler entered the den, pausing as her eyes adjusted to the darkened atmosphere of the den before pushing forward. It was awkward in here due to her height and she hunched forward, folding in on herself to fit more easily. Once she made herself as comfortable as possible, the large warrior cracked a smile to the mother-like figure. "It's nothing serious, but I wanted your input. When you decided to take a mate, how did you come to the conclusion it was a right choice? There is a tom I have an eye on." She asked, but then admitted with an uncharacteristic wave of blushing heat filling her pelt and an avoidance of Mottlestar's gaze. Would she guess who that tom was?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Logical? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logical? [Closed]   Logical? [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 17:55

It was hard for the tortoiseshell not to feel slightly amused at the way her clanmate needed to contort her posture in order to fit inside the den. Part of her wondered if any of her larger predecessors ever had an issue sleeping in the Highrock because of it, or if they may have even simply decided to abandon using it as the role-given shelter due to that fact. She kept the amusement away from her voice, simply allowing it to reach her face in the form of a smile. As soon as Quailprowler's question came, however, she couldn't help but tilt her head even further. It had been ages since the idea of any type of love had crossed her mind, much less in terms of romancing a tom. Sitting up a bit straighter as she pondered, the molly sighed. "Oh, stars... now that's a question I haven't been asked in some time." And boy did it make her feel old.

"It's... hard. At the end of the day... it's your heart that will tell you. When you look in a crowd, the cat that you look for first is the one you're closest to. I don't mean when you have a task; I mean when it's the time of day when you're relaxing. If there's someone you always try and find... there's something there. If you care a bit too much about how you act around them? That's absolutely an indication, too..." She rambled for a short while, telling tidbits of what may clue a cat onto who may be the cat they wish to take as a mate. "As for how you know it's the right choice? ... Your soul will feel settled once they're officially yours. It's hard to describe but it just feels... right." She nodded, before giving a bit of a mischievous look towards the molly. "Now you have me curious... who may you be eyeing?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logical? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logical? [Closed]   Logical? [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Logical? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1