Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

such small paws [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

such small paws [o] Empty
PostSubject: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 10:49

Since the apprenticeship of some of the deputy's kits, Cloudypetal's interest in becoming a mentor has grown drastically. It was a scary thought at first that she rejected, but teaching the next generation of WindClan seemed like such a fun responsibility. Plus, it would keep her mind off of things! Even better, it'd help her improve as a warrior too.

On a particularly beautiful day, just past sunhigh, she approached the nursery with a goal in mind: a small, kit-friendly training session to prepare them for apprenticeship. Basic things! Like hunting leaves, crouching - and the like. Peeking into the nursery with a soft grin and excitement dancing in her mismatched hazel orbs, "Any kit interested in a small training session?" She mewed, dropping her voice into a whisper. "I might even teach you a battle move!"

She glanced up at the queens with gentle eyes, a silent promise that she would take care of any kit interested in her offer. Besides, which queen would argue with a small break?
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 14:53

A tiny bundle of fur lay tangled in his mother's pelt, breathing deeply on the cusp of sleep as the queen gave him plenty of comforting licks. He was in a state of utter euphoria as he battled to keep his drooping eyelids from closing. Any moment now he would drift away to sleep, surrounded by the sweet scent of milk and the company of his fellow kits. The warrior that had made her way into the nursery had different plans however. Oakkit's eyes shot open immediately, focusing on the grey smudge lighting up the den's entrance. He was on his paws in seconds shaking the sleep from his body and jolting to the molly's side.

"Me, me! Pick me please!" Oakkit began bouncing at the warrior's paws as he beamed up at her. A training session? How fun! The tom could barely contain himself, squeezing out of the den from under the warrior and bursting out into the camp proper. "I wanna go I wanna go! C'moooon!" Oakkit nipped playfully at the molly's leg. If she was determined to stay in the nursery then he would drag her out! "Lesh go!" Mewling around a mouthful of fur Oakkit attempted to pull the molly deeper into camp.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

such small paws [o] Output12                   such small paws [o] Output10                          such small paws [o] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 17:21

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit heard the strange voice of the older cat echo down into the nursery, interrupting his nap. His mother nosed him forward encouragingly. But it's warm here, he silently protested. As he was pushed out of the den by his mother, he fluffed up his coat against the cold and pinned his ears against his head, squinting in the sunlight. The color had formed in his little eyes, bright gold like his namesake. But I want to go back inside, he pouted, staying close to the nursery entrance. He watched as his own denmates and other, unfamiliar cats gathered around the warrior, and he wore a hollow expression, almost as though looking through them. Sleepy.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 5:35

Cloudypetal heart swelled with joy as the enthusiastic Oakkit bounced across the nursery to her paws - eager for a training session in the blink of an eye. She couldn't help but release a laugh at his excitement. "Wow! Well, aren't you the cutest little ball of energy?" She purred. "Looks like we have our first apprentice-to-be!"

His playful nips only added to the joy of the moment. Ah, to be a kit again. "Lead the way!" She mewed with a grin, allowing herself to be tugged deeper into camp by the rambunctious kit. She was lucky that, despite only one kit being interested, she had the most energetic of them all.

Luckily, she cast a curious glance behind them at the nursery entrance - noticing Dandelionkit's reluctance. Oh! The little guy! "Err - just one second - Oakkit! When I get back, I'll teach you a deadly pounce! Hey, Dandelionkit." She mewed, approaching the young tom with a gentle smile. She crouched down to meet him at eye level. "How about you join us for a bit of fun? It's a gorgeous day - I promise that we'll keep it simple. What do you say?" She spoke softly. Her eyes held warmth and reassurance, hoping to coax the sleepy kit into participating. "We could even try to find some sort of shade near the gorse walls." She suggested, noting his squinting eyes. Poor kit. She'd love to see the reserved kit's playfulness shine through. Gentlekit and Dandelionkit were brushed by the same breeze and cut from the same tuft, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 5:50

To his surprise the giant molly was moving! Oakkit's pulled harder and harder at the warrior leading them towards the center of camp, or rather where he approximated the center of camp to be, letting go only when the she-cat begged him to let go. "One!" He shouted back. Tiny teeth looked to nip at the Cloudypetal's heels once more but came up short. Stars, she's getting smaller! Ah fox it! Mama would be mad at me for swearing!

Oakkit's paws worked below him pressing sand and snow into a small pile. Cloudypetal was taking too long! Her colors had ceased to shrink, and her pretty voice now belonged to someone else, traitor! The tiny kit shot out towards the splotch of color that was Cloudypetal, ramming head-first into the back of her paws as he began yelling once more. "Come on come on! Mama doesn't like it when I'm outside of the nursery for too long, we need to go now!" Slowly the tom's mind caught up with him and the name the warrior had uttered. Oakkit knew loosely of Dandelionkit, a tom with a pretty name unlike his which was a strong name! Mama said he was as big as an Oak so it had to be true, so did that mean Dandelionkit was as pretty as a dandelion? He couldn't be sure about that, but if he was just going to stand in the nursery all day long then they'd get nowhere. "Just join us Dandy, it'll be fun I promise! Not let's gooooo!" Oakkit slipped out from behind Cloudypetal and ran behind Dandelionkit, pushing the kit out of the nursery and towards Cloudypetal. "Go go go!"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

such small paws [o] Output12                   such small paws [o] Output10                          such small paws [o] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 11:55

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit's eyes rounded at the attention.
"I - ummm," he hesitated, ears slicking back at Oakkit's pleas, "I guess," he decided after a moment. He looked back at the nursery and imagined his mother's warm flank. If I stay out here for a while and play, she will let me come back. Dandelionkit had very little interest in training, and didn't understand Oakkit's abundance of enthusiasm. Maybe it'll give me something to show mama and make her proud. Dandelionkit stepped hesitantly after the two cats.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 0:05

Cloudypetal couldn't help but giggle at Oakkit's energy. He was a whirlwind of excitement - and deep down, she found his antics endearing. She hoped silently that her kits would be like him. It wasn't long before he was rushing both of them forward. "Alright, alright, we're on the move!" She laughed, but also silently promising she wasn't going to be any longer.

As they reached a small clearing in the camp, her eyes sparkled. "Alright, my little warriors!" She called, her voice filled with warmth.

She began to demonstrate a simple pouncing move, her body low - yet her long belly fur did not touch the ground.  Her tail flicked in concentration. How embarrassing would it be if she fumbled it now? "Now, watch closely," She explained, her eyes shifting between the two kits. "This is a deadly pounce! This is perfect for surprising your opponents!"

She closed her bad eye tightly and her haunches shook before she gracefully leaped, landing a few paw steps away. She used to never be able to do it as an apprentice, but times have changed. She looked at them expectantly.

"Give it a try!" She encouraged, a playful twinkle in her eye. "See if you can do it, too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: such small paws [o]   such small paws [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

such small paws [o]
Page 1 of 1