Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4501

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 19:02

It had been so very long since Heatherberry had gotten to lead an apprentice to Highstones for their Moonstone. Her spirits were not high, but she was still relieved to see ShadowClan continue as normal.

Leading Larkpaw through the tight tunnels of Mothermouth, she turned to look at her sisters apprentice with her one remaining olive eye, purposefully making sure it's sickening gleam could not be seen by her. "Get as comfortable as you can and place your nose to the stone. I will be here when you wake." She gave a reassuring smile, graying tail flicking against the cold stone.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGgdMsS Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3TFt  Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3GK7 Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg2WjR

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JcTsSP1  Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JcnAVnI Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey Grub_f10Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 22:53

Larkpaw
Apprentice | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkpaw quickly stepped up to the stone and laid down on her side infront of it. She looked back at Heatherberry gave a quick smile and then reached her nose towards the stone. For the first time in her life she hesitated, 'What is Starclan going to be like? Hopefully I will make a good impression.' With no further delay, Larkpaw touched the cold stone with her nose...

Larkpaw opened her eyes, at first it didn't seem like anything had happened. Then she realized the snow was gone, the weather was warm and long green blades of grass tickled her nose. She sneezed, then jumped up on her paws, and inhaled deeply, smelling an unimaginable amount of prey. She stood in place taking in all the scenery, Starclan was amazing.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 7:31

Hazeflight had not expected Larkpaw to practically jump into her, but that's what she got for standing out of sight and far too close to the apprentice. A gentle laugh escaped the warrior's maw revealing her otherworldly presence to Larkpaw. "Careful," she chided padding to the younger cat's side. Warm blue eyes met Larkpaw's excited yellow eyes. Despite Hazeflight's own feelings of discontent within StarClan and her own actions in life, she was always happy to guide young cats on there way to warriorhood, or leadership in her son's case. It helped ease her guilt as a mentor and a mother, and so when StarClan called on her she came willingly, shimmering paws moving with great haste to where she was needed.

Hazeflight offered Larkpaw a soft smile. "Larkpaw," she said dipping her head "How do you feel?" an odd question to ask, but waking up in StarCLan could be scary, the last apprentice that had come to her had not been a StarClan fan by any stretch of the imagination. Larkpaw though, she wasn't hiding the excitement she felt. It was good to see someone so happy, and excited. The forest needed more joy after what Hazeflight had seen occur over the past several moons. 'My name is Hazeflight, though I doubt you know who I am. Shall we walk? If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I may not have all the answers you seek, but I will do my best." she purred, flicking her tail against Larkpaw's side lightheartedly.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 11:42

Larkpaw

Larkpaw was a little startled when Hazeflight appeared in front of her, but that quickly melted away. "Oh uh, I feel fine. This place seems amazing! She exclaimed. Larkpaw flicked her tail across Hazeflight's shoulder to return the friendly gesture. "I would love to go for a walk and I have sooo many questions. Like how did you know my name? What's it like here in Starclan? Can you see every cat in Shadowclan? Do you like it here in Starclan? Are cats from every clan here? Or does each clan have its own Starclan? If other clans are here, do you all get along? Larkpaw rambled on, per usual, as she walked with Hazeflight.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 8:56

Larkpaw's enthusiasm earned a chuckle from Hazeflight. "Come on then," she motioned with her tail for the apprentice to follow her through the flowing grass. Everything about StarClan was otherworldly, its beauty especially, even after many moons amongst the stars and fireflies Hazeflight was still in awe. Eternal and ethereal the stars were, and now she walked among them, guiding cats where they needed to go, telling them what they needed to hear - or what she hoped was correct. The stars were caught in her shimmering translucent pelt, Hazeflight supposed they were one and the same in a way. Not that she felt she belonged in StarClan, nor the honour of engaging with such young cats considering how she had been a terrible mother, and neglectful of Flamestrike. Still for whatever reason that StarClan had to send her here, she would take it. It was so refreshing to have company.

The apprentice showed no hesitation in her questions, firing them off in rapid succession. The silver warrior opened her mouth to speak, but before she could answer Larkpaw was shooting her another one. Hazeflighht shook her head. "Are you done?" she mewed looking at the sandy apprentice her eyes twinkling in amusement. There was a brief silence, and so she took that as a yes. "to answer your first question, I don't know how I know your name. StarClan grants you knowledge for somethings, but mostly I am clueless to their ways - which is strange to say considering how long I've been apart of StarClan. For your second question... StarClan is fine..." Pretty, but fine. Maybe even torturous, but even dead Hazeflight wouldn't wish to invoke thier wrath, or be sent away to the dark forest. Her time here already felt borrowed, she was in no hurry to wrap it up. Especially without fixing things with Flamestrike... which she would... hopefully... maybe... someday...

She was getting off track, moving forward through the swaying fronds, but not uttering a word. Another sign to StarClan that maybe a cat as troubled as Hazeflight still was shouldn't be given this responsibility. "Sorry... Where were we?" Her blue eyes swept over the moorish landscape, for a landmark to head to, but it was all the same. Wildflower, and grass, and fireflies. She turned her attention back to Larkpaw "If I wanted to, but I don't much anymore. I still care for my clan, but my descendants live on elsewhere - in ThunderClan and outside of the clans. I care for my family more. It is good that StarClan allows me to see them, though I can't interfere. The answer to your next question is the same as before... I like it fine." Hazeflight took a deep breath "Oh StarClan so many questions, and none about how I can help you. I don't think I've met a cat that asks so many questions!" she teased bumping her shoulder against Larkpaw's.

But she would still entertain their curiosity, how often would she get to ask such questions? Hazeflight knew she had more than likely been just as pestilent to her StarClan cat with her attitude as an apprentice. Maybe even worse, running off exploring, chasing fireflies. She had been just as excited and curious, burning with questions, that now she didn't even remember what she'd asked, just that it had been a lot. "There are cats here from every clan, I think there are even some cats without a clan here... StarClan is the same for everyone. AS for if we get along... I keep to myself, but I have no quarrels with any clans. It is all a personal thing if you get along or don't, and if you don't get along just keep away, I guess. Oh, I do try and stay away from SkyClan, but again that's just me. There's cats there that are less than happy with me." shrugged Hazeflight. Finally done with the questions she allowed her shoulders and posture to relax a bit, before straightening back up to continue her task. "Now... are there any questions you have not about StarClan that I can answer?" the bengal waited hoping that she didn't regret opening herself up to another assault of questions... which of course she would answer as required.

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 0:20

Larkpaw

Larkpaw eagerly followed after Hazeflight. She found everything about Starclan intriguing and had not even noticed Hazeflight had gotten off tract until the she-cat pressed into her shoulder. A smile swept over her face, she liked this cat, but she felt a glimpse of sadness that she wouldn't be able to spend more time with her.

Larkpaw took a few moments to think about what to ask next. She wanted to learn about Starclan, but shifted the conversation to Shadowclan instead. "Hmm I don't really know. Would you have any advice for me? My mom did say this journey was for me to gain knowledge or advice. I would rather learn through exploring and going on adventures." Larkpaw mewed as she padded alongside Hazeflight.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 0:49

"So did I." meowed Hazeflight. Perhaps too much, the nrashness of youth had not been without consequence, in fact all her issues really stemmed from her wild disregard for borders, and her urge to see everything for herself. If Hazeflight could help prevent Larkpaw from making those mistakes then this would be a moonstone well done. "But... " The words faltered on her tongue, feeling guilt and hypocrisy swirl inside her. The twinkle in her eyes vanished as she became more solemn, darker. "The rules exist for a reason. I didn't follow them, crossing borders, leaving the territory and going places forbidden to apprentices... All to fuel my thirst for adventure and independence, I believed myself to be this incredible hunter and fighter, but I was barely older than a kit." Hazeflight shook her head, her throat closing in as she remembered Eaglepaw and Moonpaw, how it was her fault. How there was nothing she could have done to save them. "I was untouchable." a deep inhale, steading herself for the cold truth.

"The friends that I dragged along with me were not." Cold blue eyes turned to meet Larkpaw's yellow eyes, a fierce determination behind them. "I cannot stop you from seeking trouble out, I know at your age I would have ignored anyone who tried to tell me otherwise, but I wish someone had tried to stop me. My friends and family joined StarClan early, and my actions caused great harm to the entire forest. I would hate for you to end up like me." meowed the bengal she-cat solemnly.

"You will learn much from the cats around you, listen to them, often they know better than you do. You will naturally find adventures and experience, but seeking them out only brings trouble. It is a bummer, and not what you want to hear, but take it from me it is the truth." Hazeflight let the words hang in the air, unsure of how to move forward with the uncomfortable tension in the air.

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 1:08

Larkpaw

Larkpaw's ears laid back as Hazeflight's words became serious. Wisdom flowed from the cat as she spoke of her time as an apprentice. Larkpaw listened even though it made her sad. She didn't want to give up her adventures, but she didn't want anyone to get hurt either. "I-I I'm sorry you lost your friends, Hazeflight. I'll try to be careful" She mewed softly. The words the Starclan cat spoke swirled around in Larkpaw's mind and she felt disappointed. She had so many adventures planned for when she became a warrior but now she second guessed everything. She looked away from the she-cat blue gaze at the ground infront of her.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 16:04

Hazeflight shook her head. “The past is the past, you can only try and avoid it.” The disappointment and sadness that overcame Larkpaw was unnoticed, and Hazeflight pressed her side to their’s. Had she been too harsh? too honest? ruined the excitement of a moonstone trip? Hazefllight terrible, even if she was only doing what she had been asked to do. She just wanted Larkpaw to be safe. Far too many young cats had joined StarClan lately, Hazeflight wouldn’t be responsible for another one. “I didn’t mean to come across so harsh, it is still good to be adventurous and to explore… Just ask a warrior to economy you or be more sensible than I was.” Hazeflight laughed, hoping to lighten the mood. “Is there anything else you want to ask? We don’t have much longer.” Already Hazeflight could feel that tugging feeling that wanted to part the two. Larkpaw would be waking soon.

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 16:29

Larkpaw

Larkpaw gazed up at Hazeflight with her large golden eyes as their shoulders touch. Her disappointment washed away when the she-cat let out a laugh. "I promise to be smart in my adventures!" She exclaimed as she pressed further into Hazeflight's shoulder. Larkpaw looked around her and then back at Hazeflight. "Oh, I have a lot more questions, but I know our time is short so I wont start." She mewed as she laid down, "But, next time we meet you can count on more questions." Larkpaw gave Hazeflight another smile before curling into a ball and closing her eyes.

A small trickling noise made Larkpaw's ear twitch and she opened her eyes. She was still laying in front of the moonstone. She sat up and rubbed her eyes with her paws, "Heatherberry?" Larkpaw called out as her eyes readjusted.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4501

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 8:12

Lifting her head to the sound of Larkpaw's voice, she gave an empty and tired smile. Perhaps she hoped to for even a sliver of sleep to come to here while she waited for the young she-cat to wake... Unfortunately, only waking nightmares were to be had. "Yes, my dear? Are you all ready to go?" She shuffled to stand, preparing for the two to make the long journey back before sunrise, but her head tilted in a welcoming manner. If there were any questions for her, she was willing to answer.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGgdMsS Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3TFt  Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3GK7 Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg2WjR

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JcTsSP1  Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JcnAVnI Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey Grub_f10Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 15:09

Larkpaw

Larkpaw padded up to the medicine cat and gently mewed, "I'm ready to go. I could use some real sleep." Larkpaw turned toward the exit, waiting to follow Heatherberry back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Larkpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: