Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! Empty
PostSubject: i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!   i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 1:04

it won't be long until Cloudypaw is going to be fulfilling her moonstone req, and i believe this is a great opportunity for certain StarClan kitties!

Cloudypaw has been struggling internally about her cataract, and no amount of reassurance from her littermate or even the medicine cat is truly helping her. she would benefit best from a cat that could tell her their similar experience. you can skim through her thought process here: topic 1, topic 2 (don't worry, its relatively short!)
tldr: she believes that her cataract will prevent her from being a warrior, and she won't even go to StarClan because she can't fully see silverpelt.

this would also include me providing some confidential information about a [redacted] future plot, pending slot. it would be a good idea to provide guidance based on your character! you could discourage her, encourage her - whatever suits ya!

let me know if anyone is interested and how their StarClan kitty would be able to help. you can make or break her and this conversation will have lasting effects! Happy
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!   i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 2:49

heyy! i have daystar of windclan! she doesn't have the exact same experience as cloudypaw, but she knows what it's like to feel like something that has happened to you can prevent you from being a useful warrior (she had her leg broken and was confined to the medicine den for a while).

she's the absolute sweetest and would definitely be able to help cloudypaw out with her insecurities.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!   i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 5:15

oh day;; I miss her sm

I offer Drizzlepool of RiverClan! She was born unable to speak but managed to have a close relationship with a friend (lavenderpaw, who was also disabled) + earn her warrior name, despite a few mishaps and misgivings along the way. She’s kinda sarcastic ngl and her advice might well be “I did it, you can too” but that’s an option :D

and ofc there’s always Dawnfeather for just… the most encouragement ever
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!   i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! EmptyFri 5 Jan 2024 - 19:10

Not the best of picks, but Silverwing was a Windclan warrior that got exiled because she lashed out and attacked a warrior that attacked her apprentice. She's incredibly caring and would most likely give Cloudy lots of love and encouragement/push her to be better than what she is. Silver still loves Windclan a great deal, so she'd be happy to try and give Cloudy some guidance

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! Output12                   i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! Output10                          i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!   i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw! Empty

Back to top Go down

i need a StarClan kitty for Cloudypaw!
Page 1 of 1