Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Before Disaster Strikes [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Before Disaster Strikes [c] Empty
PostSubject: Before Disaster Strikes [c]   Before Disaster Strikes [c] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 22:16

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
This was a much overdue conversation. An incredibly important one, that was—considering the things that have transpired so far since the start of their journey to The Lakes. Fawnshine had requested a one-on-one conversation with Acornstem, pausing by her medicine den to guide the she-cat inside. Formalities first, as always, then business.

"How have your illness been?" Fawnshine lifted her head, concern reflecting through cerulean-green eyes as she stored away newly stocked and traded herbs from the meeting. "I hope your conditions haven't worsened. We managed to trade some herbs with the rest of the other clans during the meeting, as we cannot find similar resources here near the lakes." She announced those changes first before moving on. "More importantly... I believe StarClan has sent us another omen." Her tone turned almost bitter.

"There were no dreams, nor prophecies as we woke up—but instead were howling winds with powerful gusts of air that seemed... foreboding, almost. They were drastically more powerful than usual breezes. I believe we should be on the alert, just in case." Fawnshine nodded thoughtfully. "As for the other situation, I believe what one of our newest warriors has done should come to light. This is regarding Brightsplit."
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
before disaster

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Before Disaster Strikes [c]   Before Disaster Strikes [c] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 22:42

Acornstem had been surprised when Fawnshine had approached to speak to her - she had wondered if it was a standard check-in but there were still cats who needed her attention more than the deputy so she couldn't help but feel there was something more... So she had agreed, wrapping up her duties and following the older she-cat into the make-shift medicine cat den. The first question wasn't surprising as she let her gaze sweep over the herbs as the senior medicine cat started to sort them. "There are good and bad days, of course," she admitted, taking a seat near the entrance with a soft huff. "But...Its been mostly well since I had Echosong take a look at me. Whatever he had tried - Ah...Lavenders is the only part I remember because I was asked to put some in my nest as well - has help," she meowed.

A sigh of relief escaped her as Fawnshine followed up with the mention of trading herbs - she hadn't been expecting quite that when she had asked the other Clans upon their arrival to share with them...She had expected knowledge at least, but herbs that the others lacked was... If all were working together, maybe this would be over with sooner rather than later. Her gaze however flickered up at the mention of an omen - and the bitterness that it contained. No words from StarClan, but howling winds...? Foreboding seemed an understatement as she swished her tail. "Of course, I'll make sure to ask those I assign to patrol or guard duty to keep an eye out for anything," she responded but such vague answers gave her nothing certain to be wary of - if there was a storm on the horizon, how were they to defend themselves? Part of her, deep down prayed that it was a threat that could be met with claws so that she could do something to protect her Clanmates...

However, at the mention of Brightsplit, she blinked in surprise. What he had done...? She raised her head, meeting the medicine cat's gaze with a soft frown. She, granted, hadn't managed to interact with him as she had perhaps wanted with so many distractions with the recent famine, travel and now sickness. She couldn't imagine what trouble he would have gotten into...But she knew better than to question what a medicine cat might know. "What is it?" she finally asked, curling her tail around her paws.

Before Disaster Strikes [c] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Before Disaster Strikes [c]   Before Disaster Strikes [c] EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 9:43

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
Fawnshine sighed, brows knitting in frustration as she flicked her tail back sharply. "This happened shortly before Brightsplit's warrior ceremony. I wished for it to have been delayed, for the sake of the consequences of his actions—but Silverpaw had agreed upon it, and I that we'd tell you about his situation of a forbidden romance. We agreed to keep this temporarily disclosed to Mottlestar until her condition improves, to prevent her illness from worsening from stress."

She watched and waited for Acornstem's reaction first before clarifying further, knowing some explanation was much needed. "Silverpaw had been keeping a vigilant watch over Brightsplit—from when he still remained a '-paw', and she'd noticed he'd been frequenting with Berrypaw of SkyClan. Her suspicions of their relationship being romantic were confirmed when he'd lashed out and laid his claws on a very own clanmate after being confronted by her," Her eyes narrowed briefly as if to emphasize the point, "Which I only found out when she came to me to treat her injuries. I hope we can have a serious conversation with him and offer corresponding consequences."
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
before disaster

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Disaster Strikes [c]   Before Disaster Strikes [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Before Disaster Strikes [c]
Page 1 of 1