Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my moneys on you kid [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

my moneys on you kid [c] Empty
PostSubject: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 6:43

It had not been long after Brackenpaw had earned his new name, that he had dragged Shatteredpaw down to the sandy shoreline of the lake to spar. In their kithood the two had fought playfully frequently as most kits do, but since the promise the brothers had made to one another their play fights had taken a more somber turn. It became less about who was the better, stronger, faster cat during the fight, but what the other tom could learn from the other. Their fights had become an exchange of knowledge. A way to ensure that in some aspects they were equal, and would always be ready to protect Honeypaw and Harekit. The small relied on them, and their deaths would not fall upon either Brackenpaw or Shatteredpaw’s shoulders if the two of them had anything to do with fate. It was also a place for Brackenpaw to hone his insults, which he meant half-heartedly most of the time towards his sibling, but wholeheartedly always towards his enemies.

Even if their fights had changed from play to necessity, Brackenpaw still enjoyed them greatly. He had always loved rough and tumble, and the fast paced nature of fighting melded well with his impulsive and hot headed personality. “You ready to get your tail handed to you Shatteredpaw?” meowed Brackenpaw a twinkle in his eye, as he took his spot opposite his brother. He lowered himself to the ground, haunches raised, poised ready to begin their sparring session.!It would mark the first of many during their apprenticehood. “You may have been apprenticed first, but I bet you still fight like a squirrel stuck in a hollow.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

my moneys on you kid [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit| Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3232

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptyFri 5 Jan 2024 - 16:41

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

Shatteredpaw had expected that Brackenpaw would come demanding for a fight as soon as he could, and he could even say that he was surprised at how long Brackenpaw had waited before asking. That didn't mean Shatteredpaw had been patiently waiting for the fight to come knocking, of course. He had been hard at work, away from prying eyes as he always was, but in the few sunrises that the tabby had been an apprentice longer than his brother, he had learnt quite a bit.

Blue eyes narrowed at the challenge, lips curling back in a sneer to reveal razor-sharp teeth. One heartbeat, Shatteredpaw stood in front of Brackenpaw, fur smooth and dignified as he regarded his brother, the next, he was lunging straight for Brackenpaw. Shatteredpaw aimed straight for the tom's shoulders, knowing that it would unbalance Brackenpaw easily and leave him to a disadvantage.

Shatteredpaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 6(+3)dmg and -7SP

Brackenpaw

11/20 HP (-9)
60/60 SP

Shatteredpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptyFri 5 Jan 2024 - 19:20

Brackenpaw had expected Shatteredpaw to be more chivalrous given the tom’s usual demeanour. His brother’s eagerness had thrown him, the few days he had as an apprentice seemed to have given him quite the improvement and taste for battle. Shatteredpaw’s fast lunge towards his shoulders would have toppled a lesser cat, perhaps even left them stunned, but Brackenpaw wasn’t a lesser cat, and his reflexes were as sharp as ever. His claws unsheathed at the impact, paws twisting in the sand enabling him to keep his balance. He allowed himself to give Shatteredpaw a pawstep, but he wouldn’t falter again. Blood thrummed loudly in his ears, and the cream apprentice kicked his lips.

He refused to let Shatteredpaw bask in stumbling him, and was already charging towards his brother, grabbing his unguarded tail between his teeth and yanking hard. The sudden shock sent Shatteredpaw lurching forward, and Brackenpaw grinned through his mouthful of fur “You’ve gotten slightly better little brother, i’ll give you that.” he meowed, voice muffled by Shatteredpaw’s fluffy fur.

Brackenpaw used Tail Yank on Shatteredpaw! Dealing -7 HP and costing -15 SP. Shatteredpaw is stunned for one turn!

Brackenpaw

11/20 HP
65/80 SP (- 15 SP)

Shatteredpaw

13/20 HP (-7 HP)
53/60 SP

Shatteredpaw is stunned !

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit| Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptySat 6 Jan 2024 - 18:02

Shatteredpaw hissed when his tail was suddenly grabbed and yanked, resulting in him losing his balance. His paws skidded on the sand, and instantly he moved onto his toes, tail lashing as he regained his balance. He didn't waste a heartbeat in lunging forward again, not letting his brother have a moment to strike before his paws were batting Brackenpaw's muzzle. He didn't say anything, despite his brother's continuous taunts.

Shatteredpaw used Random Recall and Front Paw Strike, dealing 6dmg and -12SP

Brackenpaw

5/20 HP (-6)
65/80 SP

Shatteredpaw
13/20 HP
41/60 SP (-12)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:41

Shatteredpaw was fast, but Brackenpaw had to be faster. A snarl tore from the apprentices throat as his brother regained his footing. However he noticed the changed in the air and saw his brother’s paw coming towards him. Brackenpaw ducked at the last second before reappearing behind his brother, and shoving him with his large paws. Smiling, at having levelled the playing field again. He moved backwards to attack again, but like he’d realised before Shatteredpaw was fast, and Brackenpaw had missed his opportunity.

Brackenpaw used Dodge and Fight Dealing and dodged Shatteredpaw’s attack costing 7 SP

Brackenpaw
11/20 HP
38/60 SP (-7 SP)

Shatteredpaw

13/20 HP
41/60 SP

Last edited by Midnee on Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:41

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

my moneys on you kid [c] Mistpe10
my moneys on you kid [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 5:28

Shatteredpaw was too slow to land a hit on Brackenpaw, but he managed to dodge the second strike. They were even for now, matching blows for blows, but he wouldn't let it stay like that for long. He lunged forward, teeth clamping down on his brother's striped tail and yanking it backwards with immense strength.

Shatteredpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 7dmg and -15SP
Brackenpaw is stunned for one round

Brackenpaw

4/20 HP (-7)
38/60 SP

Shatteredpaw

13/20 HP
26/60 SP(-15)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptySat 20 Jan 2024 - 8:20

If Brackenpaw were a lesser cat he would have crashed into the ground leaving himself open to Shatteredpaw, but he was a fast learner, and he didn't make mistakes twice. Copying the move he'd just seen Shatteredpaw use to counter his attack of similar fashion, he shifted his footing, Brackenpaw felt the sand glide between his paws as he smoothly transitioned on to his toes. The apprentice smiled to himself as he copied it perfectly, as he pulled away from his sandy coloured brother. Noticing the gap his escape had created, Brackenpaw lunged forwards raking a large, powerful sheathed paw across Shatteredpaw's maw.

Shatteredpaw used Random Recall, and Front Paw Strike. Random Recall cost -5 SP. Front Paw Strike dealt -6 HP and cost -7 SP

Brackepaw

4/20 HP
26/60 SP ( -5 SP + -7 SP)

Shatteredpaw

7/20 HP ( -6 HP)
26/60 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 3:31

His brother's skills were not all too far behind his, Shatteredpaw noted as a blow connected with his muzzle. They both had much to improve on, and he made a mental note of where he had gone wrong. He was a little too slow in avoiding Brackenpaw's attacks, not because his speed was lacking, but because he had yet to recognize when his opponent was attacking. His blows could also hit harder, but that would come naturally as he grew older. His eyes narrowed, then he lunged forward once more to nip his brother's legs. Take that!

Shatteredpaw used Snap, dealing 6dmg and -7SP
KO pending

Brackepaw

-2/20 HP (-6)
26/60 SP

Shatteredpaw

7/20 HP
19/60 SP (-7)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 16:51

"Okay, enough!" snappd Brackenpaw, leaving backwards, paw in the air. The tom panted heavily, it seemed they were very evenly matched, and Shatteredpaw's skill had improved since joining the apprentice ranks. In all fairness his brother had more than likely one, but Brackenpaw didn't want to admit that. Taking a deep breath, Brackenpaw placed his foot on the ground and let go of the adrenaline that came with the fight. With a pleased smile, Brackenpaw joined his brother's side. "Not bad." he meowed flicking Shatteredpaw with his tail "I enjoyed that, thanks for showing me those moves. Next time I won't go so easy on you!"

Bracken is KO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my moneys on you kid [c]   my moneys on you kid [c] Empty