Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) Empty
PostSubject: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 1:33

Galekit

The dawn broke with a hushed whisper of falling snowflakes, transforming the WindClan camp into a winter wonderland. Galekit, wide-eyed and filled with curiosity, felt the chill in the air as he peered out from the nursery. The ground, once familiar and covered in grass, was now a pristine canvas of white.

Excitement tingled in Galekit's paws as he tentatively stepped out into the fluffy, untouched snow. Each footprint left a mark on this new world, and he couldn't help but marvel at the delicate beauty of the falling snowflakes. The air was crisp, and the camp seemed to have taken on a magical hush.

Galekit looked over his shoulder and hissed back into the nursery, beckoning his sister, Cloudykit.
"Cloudykit!" Galekit hissed excitedly, "Cloudykit, come see this!" His hushed tone was the only sound to break the silence of the snowfall. His fur fluffed up against the chill as more snowflakes landed on his pelt, melting down to his skin. He noticed with each pawstep he took into the snow, he left behind tiny prints.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Galekit's head, and he lowered himself into a crouch. His steps became more confident as he stepped through the white blanket, leaving tracks in his wake as he approached the camp wall. Here, there was a thick bush he could hide himself in. He walked past the bush at first, and then leaped onto a low hanging branch of the bush, retreating further into it as is stems and thorns brushed back his fur.

Cloudykit will follow my tracks, he predicted, and she will never expect it when I jump out at her from this spot! He was convinced that his plan was perfect in every way, and nothing could possibly go wrong. He was almost holding his breath as he stared out into the camp from his hiding place, waiting for his sister to catch up to him. His paws buzzed with anticipation. The snow kept falling.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 2:21

Cloudykit was nestled in the warmth of her mother's flank when she heard Galekit's excited hiss. She rose to her paws, her ears pricked. His call stirred curiosity, causing her to rush to the entrance. What is he up to now?

The world is transformed! She gasped. The camp was blanketed in a layer of snow. "Galekit?!" She called out into the clearing, hesitating to step foot for the first time. It's going to be cold! She shuddered. The frost every morning was more than enough for her delicate paws. "Where are you?!" She yelled again, her breath making a cloud in the chilly air.

Finally, she took her first step forward, setting her paw perfectly in the pawprints her brother left. This isn't too bad... She thought, taking another - still in his footsteps. Finally, she stepped into the snow on her own, creating her own pawprint trail next to his. She scanned the camp clearing, her eyes squinted against the falling snowflakes.

"Galekit," She yelled, not even acknowledging it was still morning. "I'm going to find you!" She was frustrated that his pawprints became mixed up in the steps of the dawn patrol.

She was in the perfect pouncing position of the bush.
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 0:59

Galekit

Galekit's eyes grew wide with concentration as he watched his sister approach her (pretend) doom. His hackles raised with excitement at the prospect of jumping out and ambushing Cloudykit. It's like hunting real prey! he thought, smirking to himself. At once, he wiggled his hindquarters and exploded out from the bush, squarely onto Cloudykit's shoulders, throwing her into a drift of snow.

"Got you!" he yowled, and his voice rang across the clearing.
Galekit cuffed Cloudykit playfully over the ears and battered at her with his hind legs the way he had watched the apprentices practice in the camp.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 2:14

Cloudykit released a startled yelp as her brother pounced on her. Someone has me! Galekit! She fell to the ground, the snow cushioning her fall with a satisfying crunch. Snowflakes clung desperately to her long fur. She attempted to wriggle out from under Galekit's attack. "Galekit!" She exclaimed, a mixture of mock indignation and laughter in her mew. "I'm get'cha get you back!" She managed to get loose - at least partially. Though, not for long. She immediately lunged forward as soon as she faced him, with the intent to roll him over in the snow, too!

The world around her seemed to fade away, leaving only the joyous laughter from her and her brother in this winter wonderland. Morningmoon was going to have a hard time getting all of this out of their pelts, but for now that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptySun 31 Dec 2023 - 4:45

Galekit

"Mmmph!!" Galekit's surprised yowl was cut off as Cloudykit pushed him into the snow. It was cold! "You got me!" After an initial shock, a mischievious spark lit in Galekit's eyes and a playful grin crossed his muzzle, his nose wrinkled. Without missing a beat, Galekit retaliated with a mock-growl and a playful swat of his paw, attempting to scoop up some snow to retaliate.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 2:39

Cloudykit's triumph was short-lived as Galekit launched snow directly at her. She attempted to dodge it but didn't move far enough. The snow settled on her fur like a blanket.

"Galekit!" She exclaimed in surprise, pouting playfully at her defeat. After shaking off the snow, she quickly regained her composure. "Alright.. Game on!" I'm going to get'cha! The clearing had become a snowy battlefield.

She attempted his trick, scooping up her own pawful of snow in retaliation and sending it in her brothers direction.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptySat 6 Jan 2024 - 3:34

Quickfrost watched the kits play in the snow, it was nice seeing her younger-self in these kits. She hadn’t seen snow as a kit so this was new to her, it made her just want to jump in and join them, forget her worries even if it was for just a second. She saw her chance Galekit had just thrown some snow at Cloudykit and she was about to do the same to him. Quickfrost saw chance by throwing snow at one of them or perhaps both. It’d be funnier that way, gently of course. Even though they were older kits, they were still kits.

Quickfrost quietly started rolling to balls of snow in her paws. She quietly snuck up on them with both snowballs then, she very gently threw a ball at Cloudykit then Galekit making sure to either hit them in the back or the chest “Gotcha! This game your playing seems fun, mind if I join?” she said in a gentle tone for the kits. She knew she could easily dodge all of their snowballs if she tried. So she attempted to make it look like she would dodge them then barely get hit by it. Barely getting snow on her and letting the kits have fun. Purrfect.
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 18:45

Galekit

"Quickforst!" Galekit yowled as the warrior approached them. "Cloudykit, look, a ShadowClan warrior has crossed the border! We have to get her!" He scrabbled back a few paces and crouched in the snow, his tiny tail waving in the air, his huge amber orbs watching the young warrior suspiciously. "Protect WindClan!" he yowled at last, scooping up snow and doing his best to hurl the tiny balls at her.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 1:39

Cloudykit squeezed her eyes shut as she released a giggle. She couldn't contain her joy as Quickfrost joined in the fun, surprising them with her own snowballs. I can't believe she joined! "Quickfrost is a skilled ShadowClan warrior!" She exclaimed, jumping up to her little paws. "Don't hold back, Galekit!"

She ran towards Quickfrost, hoping to knock her down to the snow covered ground - an ambitious feat for a little kit, but her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. For WindClan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)   Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frosty Whisker Mornings (open to WC)
Page 1 of 1