Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

howdy, im kieer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 20:32

howdy, im kieer! Nxf7gCG
female | 21 | angled aroace | ga, usa (est) | taken
aquarius sun | sagittarius moon | gemini rising
full time college student & full time software engineer
(she/her or they/them)
discord: kieer

hi everyone! im new here - but im so sad i haven't discovered this place sooner!!! uwubers introduced me to this community earlier last week and i've been absolutely enamored. i'm addicted with reading everyone's contributions and going through the vast history of this forum. unfortunately, i've only been able to participate until just now, though! i'm just now getting back into roleplaying, so i beg for you to be gentle with me in my upcoming posts. you'll see me a lot from here on out!!

but, i'm kieer! i'm 21 years young and i live out in georgia's small slice of the appalachian mountains - though i'm hoping to move closer to civilization with my partner eventually. i work full-time as a software engineer while also juggling pursuing my bachelors in computer software technology. i am a full stack developer, with a preference for object oriented languages, and i've been coding since i was 14. i'm chronically online. i am a body modification enthusiast. i'm one, if not the closest version of a pirate you can get in 2023, given that i'm monocular and own three parrots. in between my partner, work and school commitments, and three feathered toddlers - i reassure you that i'll still have the time to commit to this amazing community.

i've been a fan of warrior cats for such a long time. my grandma and i used to read them together when i was about 11 years old. this is definitely a blast from the past, and i've begun rereading them for nostalgia sake. :) excited to get to know everybody!!
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 20:42

KIEER YAAAAY!! Welcome!!!
This gal is my bestie!! We're gonna have so much fun here!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 20:44

kieer! welcome! happy to meet a friend of uwu's :) i hope you enjoy your time here. ive been around for several years now and just came back from a break. feel free to reach out anytime for topics!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 20:45

Welcome to WCC! That little fox creature is the cutest thing ever. Did you draw that?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 20:52

oh my gosh! i haven't even got all my stuff set up on my profile yet and i already have comments here!! thank you all for such a warm welcome, i'm still trying to find my way here but im determined to be an active, established member. :) <3

@copperbeanz, no - i didn't draw it! vivi has been one of my characters for so, so long! i think i got her in 2017. it's so long ago now, but feels like yesterday. the art depicted in my pfp, signature, and this post is art of her by darkeifie - i think that's still their name on deviantart! one of my favorite artists of all time. <3
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10049

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 22:43

Welcome! I'm Reap and one of the admins here so if you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4983

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 8:26

Hey Kieer!

I'm Kitty! I'm also studying to be in software development and will be graduating with two bachelor degrees for Full Stack Development in May! And we're the same age-nice!

I'm also one of the site moderators, and a Discord officianado. If you need anything, please let me know, and I'd be more than happy to help! Or, alternatively, I'd love to nerd out some time about code.

Welcome to WCC, and happy holidays!

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1595

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 14:00

Hey, another GA person! I'm Aspen, I've been off and on WCC for a few years now :3 Good to see a new face, welcome!

howdy, im kieer! EBrhYrd

Flickerfern         Pondkit         Lightshine         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #6188BD         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

howdy, im kieer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy, im kieer!   howdy, im kieer! Empty

Back to top Go down

howdy, im kieer!
Page 1 of 1