Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

o great distance [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

o great distance [C] Empty
PostSubject: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 16:44

Pineblossom

Pineblossom had Silverhawk and Forestbreeze to help look after her kits while she went out with Quillpaw to start training him. She was anxious to get back to her litter, and her paws were already sore from just the small walk into the surrounding territory to begin to hunt, but she was determined to keep going. Quillpaw needed to be trained like any other cat. Unless she got sicker, she would not neglect his needs.

“I know you were on your own before you were brought into ShadowClan. Do you know how to hunt, Quillpaw?” Pineblossom asked him as they walked through the tall trees and over fallen leaves. Her nose was congested and it made it hard to scent out for prey.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 9:25

Rome wasn’t built in one day. But it was burned in one.

Quillpaw followed Pineblossom, forcing his tired legs to match the larger she-cat's strides. As if he'd let her see him fall behind! The apprentice felt light-headed and dizzy, but still kept his eyes straight. Pineblossom began speaking, and most of the shadow's words flew right over his head, but he managed to catch enough to know what to say. "I do," He replied simply, not explaining or expanding on his answer. It was perhaps the first time that he had opened his mouth since becoming an apprentice.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 11:13

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded when Quillpaw confirmed. That would make things easier, because she’s not sure how well she could hunt in her state if he needed a demonstration. She said, “Good. Show me what you can do and I’ll point you to how to improve.” Pineblossom’s nose was stuffed up, so she couldn’t scent for prey, but this area was much better than their home territory was, so she was sure he would be able to find something.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 6:54

Quillpaw let out a sneeze, then looked up as Pineblossom began speaking again. He starred blankly at her for a few heartbeats before his fuzzy mind finally caught up and let him understand words. The tortoiseshell lowered his large body into a crouch, surprised at how natural he dropped into one. He must have hunted a lot as a kit. He shifted until he was comfortable, then looked up at the blurry mess that was his mentor's face. Right, he forgot cats didn't have faces.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 14:40

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded as she looked over his form. It was different from what she was taught, but it wasn’t wrong necessarily. She wasn’t sure who taught him how to hunt; maybe he even learned on his own, if he was this comfortable in a hunting stance at his age. She ultimately just shifted his back feet with one of her paws, just a little bit. “If you keep a wider stance like this, you don’t risk losing your balance. You’ve been growing quickly since you were brought to ShadowClan, so you should accommodate your body’s changes.”

She stepped back and nodded. “Now, try to catch something. I want to see your skills in action.” It seemed like Quillpaw was starting to get a little sick too, which concerned her, but she hoped that he wouldn’t get as sick as some of the other cats in the clan. She would remain cautious and try to not spread her own sickness to him.
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyFri 5 Jan 2024 - 11:39

Quillpaw frowned when his stance was adjusted. It felt wrong, somehow, like he was more used to the previous stance. Maybe it was just muscle memory. The shadow was talking again, but thankfully his head was clear enough now to understand what she wanted him to do. The scent of prey took forever to catch, especially since he kept sneezing, but at last he found the scent of squirrel. He tried to follow it, and managed to somewhat stay on track despite his blocked nose and woozy head. He narrowed his amber eyes, squinting to find the squirrel in the undergrowth, and when his vision finally cleared enough to see the wriggling bundle of fur, he pounced. Paws stretched out naturally, hindlegs pushed with surprising strength, and in the next heartbeat Quillpaw had landed on all fours, intent gaze looking at the prey trapped under his paws. Quillpaw killed it swiftly, then recalled that he was being watched over, and quickly turned his attention back to his mentor.

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 11:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyFri 5 Jan 2024 - 11:39

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

o great distance [C] Mistpe10
o great distance [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 12:58

Pineblossom

Quillpaw looked a little awkward with the change, but Pineblossom knew that if he kept at it, he would find it more comfortable—especially as he grew larger. She watched as he stalked a squirrel and it only took moments for him to pounce and catch it. He moved expertly and there was no hesitation in his movements. He looked more like an experienced warrior to her than a new apprentice.

“Very good,” she confirmed to him, approaching after his kill. “I’m not sure I even have anything to correct you on. It’s clear that you know what you’re doing. You’re going to be a great warrior for ShadowClan when you grow older.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 7:57

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillpaw tensed when his mentor approached him, but she was only going to say something. He could never tell with shadows. She was complimenting him, but the mentioned of being a warrior made the fresh-kill in his mouth turn sour. That's right. He was training to be a warrior, and would receive a warrior name to accompany his current name. The name that they had named him. The name that wasn't his. He was Bird. Not... Quillpaw. He turned his head away and remained silent, gaze trained on the ground as if he had commited a fault.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 13:55

Pineblossom

Pineblossom tilted her head and frowned. Quillpaw looked like she had just admonished him for a bad job, but he had done magnificently. “Quillpaw?” she murmured. “Is something wrong?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 5:12

Quillpaw had been waiting for that question, sort of. There it was, the chance that he had always wanted: a time where he could voice out, explain everything, tell them about his search for his parents, his real name, everything. But what would Pineblossom say, when she realized that he only ever wanted to leave ShadowClan. The thought of seeing those yellow eyes burn with anger sent shivers down his spine. Would she try to keep him here? Surely not? Fear kept his mouth coiled shut, and the apprentice's only response was a hasty shake of his head.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 12:55

Pineblossom

She watched Quillpaw, waiting for an answer, and yet she received none. She watched Quillpaw for a long moment before she continued. “Whatever is going on, you do not have to hold onto your thoughts inside. I had similar struggles at your age. It felt like my mind was on fire every hour of the day, and yet I couldn’t talk to anyone about it. Those moons is the darkest period in my life, and I would not want to wish it upon any cat.” She sat down and watched him. Her expression is hard to read sometimes, but has grown easier as she grew older, and her eyes soften as she looked at the young cat before her. “You don’t need to tell me now. Not until you’re ready. It does not have to be me, either. But I hope you can speak with someone soon. I want you to be happy, and I fear you aren’t.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 4:05

OOC: we can end this topic here <3

Pineblossom just wouldn't stop talking. Quillpaw considered for a heartbeat clawing her tongue off, but knew that it would never amount to anything. That didn't make her words hurt any less. Talk to someone? Did she have bees for brains? He couldn't tell anyone about the scenes that plagued his mind, not unless he wanted to be chased out of ShadowClan before he was ready. The apprentice suddenly jolted to his paws, voice thin as he rushed out an excuse, "I should be bringing the prey back", before darting away. Whatever else his mentor was saying, he couldn't hear it, the world drowned out by his heartbeat in his ears.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o great distance [C]   o great distance [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

o great distance [C]
Page 1 of 1