Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No Mercy, No Tears[C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

No Mercy, No Tears[C] Empty
PostSubject: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 20:41

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex stretched, feeling old wounds stretch across his fur as he did so. The ginger had moved to the forest as the weather grew more and more frigid, preferring to stay away from the chilling breeze for now. He strolled through the forest, as bored as ever, when the scent of a kit and... blood? caught his attention. He tasted the air again. Yup. Blood. He had seen enough blood to know it from across the forest. Curious blue eyes searched around him for the source of blood, wondering what could possibly have a kit and blood mixed together. The forest was silent, which was unsettling, but at least there wasn't any scent of death around him.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 10:20

ooc: takes place after ghost town!

Chad's nose stung. He'd run into a patch of dried thorns, scratching the tip, and scattering blood drops as he navigated the territory alone. It felt safer to be among the trees and foliage, rather than being constantly exposed, but it wasn't something that he was entirely used to yet.

The tom's gait was still awkward on account of painfully slow healing wounds. Having tentative peace with an odd assortment of cats had made life a little easier, even if that was also a new lifestyle he was adjusting to. Flicking his tail irritability at the sensation, his eyes screwed up to stare crossly down the bridge of his nose.

It had taken him a moment to scent the other cat nearby. Instinctively, the fur along his spine raised. There was a vague familiarity about the smell but not enough to place it. Until his gaze settled on a brief flash of Ajex's pelt.

Chad padded towards him with narrowed eyes. Although the loner had seemed friendly enough, his allegiances were with another group. The crew as he'd called it. The young brown and white tom parted his maw in a neutral question, "What are you doing here, Ajex?"
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 1:41

Ajex whipped around as he finally found where the scents were coming from. He wasn't expecting to see the brown-and-white brat from the ThunderClan camp, but he supposed it wasn't too far from there. He noted the specks of blood convering the tom-kit's pelt with a look of mingled disappointment and relief. Looks like there was no fighting here today. He flashed Chad a smile, and replied, "I was just going for a stroll when I caught the scent of blood. Why, are you gonna kick me out like the Clans would?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 18:16

Chad flicked his tail in annoyance. He wasn't used to companionship with other cats and the cocky grin across the loner's face made him want to claw it away. The idea was tempting but fleeting as he realized his lack of ability to do much, coupled with a lack of any personal vendetta against the older tom. Nightstalker could bellyache all he wanted about non-clan cats but he wasn't Chad's leader. No cat was... there wasn't a Thunderclan. His nose twitched in disdain, remembering the predicament that had befallen him after trekking several horizons.

"What good would it do me?" Chad half-growled back, "Not much of a clan here to care for a whole territory." It was embarrassing to be found so shortly after his brush with the sharp foliage. One paw raised to swipe away the couple of droplets and flick them onto the forest floor. He wondered how long it would take to grow accustomed to such dense territory. Everything was much softer underpaw in comparison to the stone that he had grown accustomed to, one welcomed change at least.

"If the rest of Thunderclan ever shows back up, I will have to drive you out, though. I learned a thing or two about the code growing up." Stoatfur and Appledapple had drilled it into him as if he was about to get an apprentice name any day, despite it being a moment that none of them had thought would ever come. At this rate, it likely still wouldn't. Every so often it felt like his parents were still breathing down his neck, training him like the apprentices they'd both reared in spite of the fact the clans had been many sunsets away. Teaching him a world that they never believed he would be a part of. Thinking about them created more confusion than comfort these days so he focused back on Ajex. Silently, he wondered what kind of life this rogue had grown up in. Casual conversation had been far and few on his trek.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 1:10

"Sure you did," Ajex teased, flicking the tom's ears playfully with his tail. Chad was no enemy, and with that in mind the ginger tom allowed himself to relax. He plopped down, paws stretched out and tail curled over his hindlegs as he rested his chin on his front paws. "Did you know, I grew up learning about the code too? Bet I even know more than you do," He wasn't quite sure why he was telling this kit about his past, but something about the pride in which he had announced that he learnt of the Warrior Code struck something in Ajex. He had been like that, once. And besides, who was he to dash a kit's dreams? If Chad thought that ThunderClan was coming back, might as well entertain him.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 19:29

Chad couldn't help the way his eyes rolled at Ajex's casual demeanor. It read as arrogance, a trait he had yet to fully indulge in but would quickly learn as he settled into Thunderclan territory. Relaxation had been a luxury on his journey to the forest and something that still felt odd to take for granted. Before letting his own shoulders settle slightly, in favor of peaked curiosity. A soft snort came from the brown and white tom, "What could a rogue like you know about the code?" He pictured Stoatfur, former leader of Thunderclan, and the words echoed in his head in an endless droning. Chad could have recited them in his sleep. What could Ajex offer?
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 2:56

Chad's reaction only made Ajex's grin widen. He tipped his head to the side, tail swishing back and forth as he peered up at the brown-and-white tom. Pride blossomed in his chest at the knowledge that the younger tom had not considered, not even once, that he might not have been born outside the territory and Warrior Code. Surely, that meant that he had risen from the pitiful life he had lived before, and fully adopted the life of a proper fighter? But to answer the naive child's question... "Well," Ajex drawled, putting on an expression of thoughtfulness, "I know that a kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice." His grin grew wider and more devious as he continued, "And I know that newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name." He jumped to his paws and shoved his face close to Chad's. "And he deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires." It had been a while since he last recalled the Code, and even longer since he recited it, and if he was being honest, he was surprised that he still remembered those nonsensical rules at all, let alone word for word.

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Tears[C]   No Mercy, No Tears[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Mercy, No Tears[C]
Page 1 of 1