Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:

Go down 
+4
Mossy
Leo
Black-kit(Started over)
Feath ❤️
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: Empty
PostSubject: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 am

Featherstar sat quietly in a tree, her eyes clouded with worry, and her paws itching to run. She jumped out of her tree, and landed without a sound, for there was no grass underfoot. Only miles and miles, of burnt and charred land. Her paws could still feel what was left of the fire, a warm dull burning that remained on the ground. Her eyes watered from the smoke, and she coughed a few times before running in the direction that she had last seen water. What had become of the rest of this devastation?

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am

Deathowl's form appears not far away,"Hello Featherstar." She meows.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm

OOC: We rp in THIRD PERSON. you've been on this site longer than I have..... You should know by now.

Featherstar turned her head, and bared her teeth. "Deathowl." she said with out any passion what so ever.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm

OOC: my older sis is helping me.....I was confused about the whole first/third person roleplay...

IC: "Don't worry I have nothing to do with this dream..." Deathowl meows, stalking towards Featherstar slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Dragonsoul jumped out of a tree and landed in the middle of the clearing "No trouble now, my friend." she mewed sweetly as she sat down and licked her paws. "Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Featherstar hissed at Dragonsoul. "Those that walk with the Dark Forest will not walk among Star Clan for long." She spat, her breath coming out in icy blue waves. She looked at Deathowl, stalking closer and closer, and unsheated claws far to long for a cat of her size.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

OOC: Please excuse me if I roleplay wrong, i'm just used to it....

IC: Deathowl steps back a bit,"Wait Featherstar, I didn't come here to harm anyone. I just came because I still thought of you as a friend..." She kept pading backwards, staring at featherstar's large claws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Dragonsoul stared at Feathstar. "I Do not walk the dark forest, that path is behind me." she mewed in a calm and friendly voice. "Ebonyroot must be passing it on, well I am a friend, Featherstar." she smiled. "Starclan is no place for unsheathed claws."
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Featherstar hissed. "I am no friend of a cat who once devoted their life to the darker side of the moon. Nor will I befriend a cat who has turned on their own Clan. There is no place for a rouge in the warrior code." She said, her breath curling around them, like on a cool winters morning.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Deathowl turns away,"If thats how you feel, then i will leave you in peace....Or at least a bit of peace," deathowl meows while looking at the charred ground,"Good bye, Featherstar. I promise I will not bug you again if thats what you want." She disapeared into the shadows, leaving Featherstar to talk with Dragonsoul.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 am

Leopardheart leaped down from a tree. "Wow. High tempers today, huh?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:02 am

Dragonsoul licked her chest. "I would never go back to them." she murrmered. Although its probolly best not to keep that convosation running, after what happened with the skyclan cats.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am

Hazelpaw padded in as Deathowl disapeared.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:11 am

"Greetings Hazelpaw." mewed Dragonsoul when she saw the skyclan apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

"Hi"

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:   Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Mercy Me, the Boredom of Life. D:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next