Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Our favorite medicine cat (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Our favorite medicine cat (closed)   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 4:06

Silverwing had come to the realization that all the clans were stuck in another never-ending gathering. Most seemed pretty miserable given the situation, but this was just the type of gathering that Silverwing loved! Too much had been going on during their trip for Silverwing to consider approaching cats from other clans, but now that they had all reached their destination it would be a waste not to take advantage of this!

Silverwing eyed all manner of cats as she trotted along, not a single one catching her eye yet. If they weren't sick then they just didn't want to deal with her, and Silverwing could understand that when considering how tiring the journey here had been. Still, something was telling the spotted molly that she couldn't just give up. Moving further and further along the makeshift camp Silverwing eventually came upon her favorite medicine cat. Even now Heatherberry was beautiful, and she had earned herself a name just as pretty as she was. Was it odd that she felt proud of her friend? Nah! "Heatherberry! Wanna go on a walk with me? This place is so pretty, I don't think we should just sit here all day." The spotted molly didn't want to leave on her own, and all the cats she associated with in Skyclan had made themselves scarce. Maybe they knew that she would be on the prowl!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Output12                   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Output10                          Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

PostSubject: Re: Our favorite medicine cat (closed)   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) EmptySat 16 Dec 2023 - 14:34

Heatherberry was in and out of consciousness ever since they had arrived at the lake. But with the help of her mentor Budrockroot, the fevers had calmed for now - though her body still ached from where she lay on her mentors badger pelt.

A soft, chiming voice seemed to appear beside her. At first, she thought that she might have died and StarClan was greeting her. Turning her head towards the voice, there was much relief to see it that it had only been her lovely silvered friend. "If it's with you, my friend, I'd go anywhere. Slowly, though. I'm not very well today." Her sweet words came with a smile as she rose to her paws, suppressing a cough that stirred in her chest. "How have you been? You haven't fallen ill, have you?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzjwJV Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzNeMg Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JGg2mwx Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzwPEb Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzwXQn

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JcTsSP1  Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JcnAVnI Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Our favorite medicine cat (closed)   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 5:35

Ah... Ah! Stars, it hadn't even crossed her mind that poor sweet Heatherberry would be among the sick! She had thought for some reason that medicine cats would be spared that fate by Starclan, but clearly she was wrong. The silver molly's smile melted into a look of concern, her voice growing softer. "Maybe a walk wouldn't be the best for you, actually. I wouldn't mind letting you lean on me, but I also wouldn't mind keeping you company here if you wish? It's not that pretty today, we can always go some other time." How careless of her! Silverwing wanted to scream at the stars and plead for a swift recovery for her friend, but they were all hiding from her wrath right now. She could do that later, with the company of all the cats that would come to smack her quiet.

Silvery eyes turned downward to examine herself before shooting back up to Heatherberry. "I don't think so? I have an itch in my throat, maybe feeling a bit cold, but it is pretty cold outside as is. Doesn't seem like something I need to worry about." True to her words Silverwing actually felt spectacular, she had even been able to forget about having to leave her darling daughter in the forest; though she knew Littleflower would probably be waiting for them back in the forest. Perhaps she could get Birdstar to agree to let her go back in search for their lost warrior? Silverwing's mind wandered too far from the present, though she snapped back the moment she remembered who was in front of her. "Sit, sit... Or lay down? We can have a pleasant walk when you begin to feel better, for now just focus on rest. I'll be right here, alright?" Regaining her smile the silver molly motioned for the medicine cat to settle back down.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Output12                   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Output10                          Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

PostSubject: Re: Our favorite medicine cat (closed)   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 15:50

"As long as you're alright with entertaining a foolish medicine cat who got herself sick, then I don't mind if we walk or lay. It's always a beautiful day when I can share with a friend" She smiled at Silverwing, not a single care in the world now that she was with someone she considered a dear friend. She nestled down again, her fluffy tail laid out to make room for Silverwing to share her thick pelt for warmth. She would try her best not to cough on the molly. "I'm glad to hear you didn't get the brunt of it! How has everything been? Anything new and fun happen?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzjwJV Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzNeMg Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JGg2mwx Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzwPEb Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JPzwXQn

Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JcTsSP1  Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JcnAVnI Our favorite medicine cat (closed) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our favorite medicine cat (closed)   Our favorite medicine cat (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Our favorite medicine cat (closed)
Page 1 of 1