Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copper's Doodles[slots open]

Go down 
+12
Lapis
Drippy
uwubers
Midnee
JJ
Reaper King
Ebby
cocoa
Your Every Day Cat
Lynx
Ishtar
Copperbeanz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3253

Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 0:59

before I forget:

For Reaper King:
Tigerdance:

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 13:35

I have procrastinated horribly in requesting here for two reasons: one, what is free time lol. two, I want a siggie from you soon but I’m waiting for Character Development things to happen design-wise. but I need a site icon lol

Username: cocoa
Number of characters: one

(Copy and paste for each character)
Full Name:(if they dont have a warrior name planned, their suffix will be left blank and added later on) Frostblossom
Hex code:(their voice text colour) #ff9900
Art/Image:(include both if possible- spoiler it please) check my character profiles for images! she’s skinny and angular, with orange-yellow eyes burning from the inside. would be a weird cat lady if she were not already a cat
Expression: off-putting? distant? if you came across her in the middle of the night standing staring at you you would not be surprised (but you would be terrified)
additional details:(scars, feathers etc.) a few glossy raven feathers tucked behind her ear!
others: hello I would like a topic with ajex and rose- maybe they hunt then spar or smthn? Going off the assumption that she’s let into the rogue group lol
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 1:17

frostblossom is such a nice name :) ignore the feathers

frost:

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 1:24

Username: JJ
Number of characters: Sunfire

Full Name: Sunfire
Hex code: FFBB00
Expression: Neutral, smug, grumpy, whatever you're in the mood for
pose: totally up to you
additional details: full description on his profile here
others:
Art/Image:
Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 Sunnew12
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 3:37

Username: midnee
Number of characters: 1

Full Name: Silverdusk
Hex code:#99cc99 i think
Art/Image: image refs
Spoiler:
art refs
Spoiler:
with the art refs too most recent are wips but more accurate to her than the first (narrower face, exact face markings, lithe body)

Expression: you decide
pose: you decide
additional details: Has a scar on her left flank. Her face markings are based on night sister merrin’s face marking (see spoiler below) as i based her character and design on my wife her. you can add you’re on where you see fit but pls try and include the ones that match w merrin’s ! the art ref i included of the headshot has those markings too if you want to see how i translated it to a cat :)
merrin references totally not an excuse to show off my video game wife
Spoiler:
others: i looove your art and ignore the bracken wip in the siggy it was just a better example of slivers full body

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 5:54

exCUSE me, why would I ignore the feathers, they’re perfect :DDD

many thanks, I love her sm!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 20:16

For Midnee:
Silver:

For JJ:
Sun:

Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 12:40

Username: Ishtar
Number of characters: 1 (x2)

Full Name: Cricketkit
Hex code: #4E7B6E
Art/Image:
face claim:
Kit Art:

Expression: Either playful or shy
pose: Whatever you think is best!
additional details: Mismatched eyes, blue on the tabby side, green on the white side
others:  I'm requesting two drawings of the same character, so this slot will be Cricket when she is still a kitten

Full Name: Cricket..
Hex code: #4E7B6E
Art/Image:
face claim:
Adult art:
Expression: Unsure or quiet
pose: timid, uncertain, maybe her ears are back? Whatever you think fits the vibe best
additional details: Mismatched eyes, blue on the tabby side, green on the white side
others: Adult version!

Hi i'm back here again with maybe a challenge? If you don't want to do her kit version that is totally fine, i'm happy with the just the adult fullbody if it's easier. I can pay in either WindClan topics, or Cricketkit and Shatteredkit (or maybe 'paw by the time Cricket is able to be rped with) can have a topic together. Her litter is planned for the end of December, so you won't have to wait too long!

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2024 - 20:24

Hey Copper! I'm finally going to post.
ehehe... I would like you to be the first artist of Honeypaw! <3
what's your paypal?

Username: uwubers

Full Name: Honeypaw
Hex code: #ff6633
Art/Image:
Faceclaim:
Expression: Shy?
additional details: none

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 10:40

Username: Drippy

Full Name: Sunstep
Hex code: #339966
Art/Image:
Younger:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Older (except w tail)
Spoiler:
Expression: A confident, smug/charming grin– like he just won an argument
pose: Heroic, powerful. Major hero complex. This is a pose he definitely practices when he thinks nobody's watching.
additional details: Big, tufted ears. Murky green eyes like the younger fc pictures.
others: Thank you thank you thank you!

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 15:30

if and only if you still have time for this:

Username: Cocoa
Number of characters: four

Full Name: Frostblossom
Hex code:(their voice text colour) ff9900
Art/Image: character profiles :)  she’s v skinny and angular, as well as short. always looks like she’s two steps to the right of starving
Expression: aloof. Isn’t making a conscious expression. thousand yard stare
pose: sitting calmly with her tail tucked around her paws. posture always perfect
additional details: a couple raven feathers behind her ears, a few sprigs of berries in her chest fur, a few more feathers in her tail, maybe a couple pine needles? she likes to decorate herself; honestly anything from WCC’s herb list is probably on her pelt at any given time. it does look a little messy or cluttered. also has a long scar trailing along her side from an eagle
others:

Full Name: Goldengale
Hex code:(their voice text colour) cc9900
Art/Image:(include both if possible- spoiler it please) character profiles :D she big, bulky, and tall. a wall of floof. probably has a few nicks in her ear at any given time EDIT: now she has… a lot of scarring. it’s hard to draw. she’s facing that way in my siggy for a reason. left leg gone at the elbow, left side of her face “brightheart-esque” injury, with the addition of a few teeth exposed where her muzzle is torn open.
Expression: grinnin’, bright and happy
pose: something energetic? up to you! maybe her claws are out, or she’s stretching? idek
additional details:(scars, feathers etc.) always has a few nicks somewhere
others:

Full Name: Rose
Hex code:(their voice text colour) 00ccc
Art/Image:(include both if possible- spoiler it please) character profiles :D v graceful and elegant
Expression: somewhat wary?
pose: something slightly skittish? maybe she’s looking nervously over her shoulder?
additional details:(scars, feathers etc.) has a dog bite scar on her side, mostly hidden by long fur
others: flower crown :D tiny little white or pastel flowers? real herbs probably

Full Name: Paledove
Hex code:(their voice text colour) none lol
Art/Image:(include both if possible- spoiler it please) very simple- long furred white molly, left eye blue and other eye a striking yellow
Expression: glancing to the side, maybe? she’s mother gothel in cat form, let her look like that. maybe she’s smiling maliciously?
pose: sitting or laying very proper. she is pretty old so she’s not jumping around
additional details:(scars, feathers etc.) probably a few old scars here or there
others:

I love love love your art!!! especially the signature you did for Kitty- I just love how you designed her cats there- the rose on mottle’s flank! i love sm

ofc, i am always open for any and all topics :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 4:45

Username: kieer
Number of characters: 3

Full Name: "Cloudy" is okay!
Hex code: #3399cc
Art/Image:
Spoiler:
Expression: happy, pleased - generally in a good mood!
pose: sitting!
additional details: huge nick in her right ear
others: high artistic freedom about her expression/pose, i'd love to see you express cloudy in your own way!

Full Name: "Yew" is okay!
Hex code: #006633
Art/Image:
Spoiler:
Expression: cautious, wide eyed blank expression or a little grumpy - feel free to experiment!
pose: standing, or a pose similar to his art face claim?
additional details:
others: as specified, please do cloudy and tux first since he's being officialized! the ref should be done around the same time you're drawing him <3

Full Name: Tux
Hex code: #ff6600
Art/Image:
Spoiler:
Expression: maybe a soft grin? he's a chill fella!
pose: laying down!
additional details: he is neutered, and he has a significant crop in his left ear as a result. he also has a few white hairs on his chest
others:
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 5:19

Cricket x2

adult:
Baby:

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 6:32

More art done! (View Goldengale's at your own risk)

Honey:

Sun:

Golden:

Frostblossom, Paledove, Rose, Yew, Cloudy and Tux will come another day! <3

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 6:42

ohhhhhh my gosh, that’s literally the best.

First of all: honey is adorable, sunstep is so cute, and most importantly, golden is perfect. that’s so amazing. her scars are so hard to draw (I’ve tried, promptly gave up, and just faced her in my sig so I wouldn’t have to draw them lol) and the way her eye is still just… happy! it’s absolutely perfect! she’s been through some stuff but she’s still grinnin’ regardless and there ain’t nothing that can keep her down. oh my gosh I could ramble on for ages thank you so so much <3 <3 <3

(p.s.— I know you’re real busy, so don’t push yourself to get these done if you don’t have the time! no pressure :D well, actually, yes I am pressuring you, but it’s to take care of yourself and make sure you take breaks <3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copper's Doodles[slots open]   Copper's Doodles[slots open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Copper's Doodles[slots open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next