Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sickness spreads (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 553

Sickness spreads (o) Empty
PostSubject: Sickness spreads (o)   Sickness spreads (o) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 23:51

Scorchlight padded close to the rest of RiverClan, coughing slightly. She was sure she'd be fine; it wasn't that painful. Still, she was dizzy but felt optimistic and energetic. She just ignored it. A few days ago, she had confessed love to Sprucebark, and he said yes. How could she not feel joyful? She pranced happily before looking above the crowd of cats to find one she could talk to.

She twisted and turned around all the warriors and apprentices, her eyes giving off the playful glint it always did. She was bored and sneezed every few seconds. Maybe a cat could take the boredom off her mind. She smiled, continuing to wiggle her way about the crowd of cats. She pondered thoughtfully.

Wow, we sure are lucky StarClan guided us to this lake, her eyes edging towards the east shore, gaze locked. Some cats said twolegs lived there; the prey might not have been as prosperous. It seemed as if it was just some silly rumor, or was it?

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Sickness spreads (o) ?3qsSL=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3qjRT=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3NSVJ=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3XjWK=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: Sickness spreads (o)   Sickness spreads (o) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2023 - 0:46

Ooc: mobile posting AAAA but you know me, open topics are open topics

Sootstorm had strayed a little from the WindClan group as he tried to find some herbs, any herbs, that could help Daisypaw. She was too young to be thrown into taking care of everyone, especially with no mentor of her own after Smallstar went missing, so he tried to help out whenever he could. He could still remember some of the herbs that he had found for Sparrowthorn when he was trying to save his mate and kits from sickness, though now he couldnt find any of them around. The dappled tom finally chose to take a break from his searching and raised his head to see a ginger she-cat looking out at the lake with awe-filled eyes. He couldnt help but smile at her child-like wonder, and approached the she-cat after a while. "Enjoying the view?" He asked breezily, settling down close to her.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Sickness spreads (o)   Sickness spreads (o) EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 0:30

Scorchlight watched exhaustedly as Sootstorm settled down next to her. She scented WindClan in him. "Oh yeah, I’m just thinking about when we’ll return," she said, telling the truth. Every bit of her body ached, and she just wanted to return home and rest in the comfy moss nest at the warriors den. She had only spent a few nights there, as she had recently become a warrior.

She looked down at the glittery blue lake. "It’s just I'm not used to leaving home, and I’m anxious and tired, and I..." She paused, giving herself a chance to rest before sneezing and resting her head on the sand paws next to it. "I’m sick, but I’m usually happy and all..." She sounded miserable with every word that came out of her mouth. Her tail pattered up and down as she stared towards the sand and water, trying to comfort herself. "I think I need some time to rest. I’ve been overworking and overwhelming myself lately," she muttered, taking a step to look at the docks at the other side of the lake and the rickety wooden Twoleg houses that also arched alongside the docks.

She didn’t feel open to talking to anyone right now. She sighed, sitting up and curling her tail around her body. All she wished for right now was to sulk in the shadows and wait for herself to get used to this new lake she’d never explored. Maybe soon she’d be able to cheer everyone up, but in the meantime, some silence was all she needed. Even Sootstorm looked slightly stressed with his duties.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Sickness spreads (o) ?3qsSL=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3qjRT=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3NSVJ=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3XjWK=party Sickness spreads (o) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: Sickness spreads (o)   Sickness spreads (o) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 23:26

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Sootstorm smiled sadly to himself as the she-cat began voicing thoughts that everyone else probably had at one time or another. Such troubles of being overworked and still not being enough was simply the reality of Clan life. Generations had fought tooth and claw for a brighter future, but time and time again they were pulled down. Warrior life was unfortunately meant to be spent always swimming towards safer shores, praying that even if you didn't make it, you'd make it an easier path for the warriors that came after you.

"You know, I doubt this is the first time the Clans have been struck by such sickness, or driven out of their homes. And yet, we're still here, aren't we?" He spoke up, offering the RiverClanner a kind smile as he did. She looked in need of comforting, and so he would try to. "I'm sure we'll make it out of this one just as well," Sootstorm declared, "We just have to do our best."

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickness spreads (o)   Sickness spreads (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sickness spreads (o)
Page 1 of 1