Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3128

tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Jan 2024 - 23:52

Larkspring

Larkspring hummed. He didn’t know how to tell Cindersky that he really didn’t mind if she woke him up often, just like he didn’t mind when Rookflight did it during their rough times as kits. Huh…It’s almost odd that he didn’t mind in the same way. He couldn’t explain why. He did say aloud, “Do you think that it would help to…to have someone sleep close to you? When Rookflight had trouble sleeping during kithood, we would sleep pressed together. It seemed to help them.”
RiverClan • T1 Warrior • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 12:20

cindersky

t2 warrior | riverclan

"Huh?" A lot of things happened at once. Her head snapped toward him, eyes as wide as a moonbow and the tips of her fur puffed up better than a porcupine had quills. She didn't say anything for a time, her gait stuttering and slowing until she clumsily righted her movements again. The back of her neck burned, right up to her maw. What was wrong with her?

She cleared her throat, averting her eyes in an attempt to regain her composure once more. Once she was sure she wasn't about to make too much of a fool out of herself, she looked back at him with a lopsided smile, though her eyes could never quite meet his for very long before her tail began to puff out again.

"I-... I think it might? Maybe..?" Her voice sounded so uncertain she thought she may be better off digging a hole in the ground and burying her head in it. It was not the suggestion she expected, not from him. She did not hate it, though. Not at all. "If it would not make you uncomfortable, maybe we could try it... I am all out of options to try and fix it, so it couldn't hurt."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 9:11

Larkspring

Cindersky looked so silly when she suddenly snapped her head towards him and her fur puffed out a little bit like a cat who had just been ambushed. Her shock turned to shyness and she looked rather cute.

Huh…? Cute?

Larkspring blinked a couple of times and nodded as he let that thought drift away from his mind. “I don’t mind. If you are feeling a little calmer now after our walk, we can return and give it a try.” He did hope that it helped. They had exhausting days as it was with moving around so often. He didn’t want Cindersky to get even more tired because she can’t sleep.
RiverClan • T3 Warrior • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 10:30

cindersky

t2 warrior | riverclan

Cindersky chose actions first before words. That being said, her actions were not working that well either. She nodded, although it felt stiff, and spun around on her heels to begin the trek back to the makeshift camp-out. Surprisingly, they had not gone far at all. It felt as though they walked the same length as they had that day, but it wasn't even a quarter of it.

"If my fur makes me too warm, or I'm too squirmy, push me off," She said finally, her voice a tick quieter than usual. The idea of sleeping so close made her nervous. They had always slept with nests beside the other as apprentices, so this should not be so different. "I don't want to make your sleep uncomfortable, too."

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2024 - 10:23

Larkspring

He shook his head and led her back towards the sleeping area with the other cats. They found their nests and Larkspring pushed them close with his paw. He made a quick circle over it and then laid down, pressing his flank into hers when she laid down too. “Rookflight and I slept like this through kithood and apprenticeship. I am not unused to it.” He yawned and his eyes slipped closed. Now that he was lying down again, sleep was coming fast. “Wake me if you need me again…” His words faded as he fell into sleep swiftly, and then he was out.
RiverClan • T3 Warrior • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2024 - 9:45

cindersky

t2 warrior | riverclan

Cindersky would have hesitated to step into the nest beside him, had he not been so sure of it. She stepped into place beside him and shuffled down, and she thought her heart would beat out of her chest when he settled in against her. By the time she found the courage to speak, she heard his breathing slow down, and he was in a deep enough slumber before she knew it. She sat rigid, and only when she was certain any movement of hers mightn't wake him, she let herself relax. "Goodnight, Larkspring," She whispered.

As slowly, lightly as she could, she leaned over his shoulders and let her chin rest upon them. It was comfortable; comforting, even. She was certain, entirely sure, that she would not sleep. She was so heavy in belief of that fact that she did not notice the weight of her own head. She closed her eyes, listening to his breathing, and drifted off to its lullaby.

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)   tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tall, bare trees, you run on beside me (c)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2