Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]

Go down 
+26
Arcana
Midnee
Holly
xaandiir
isla
Mamenchisaurus
Ash
downfive
Knight
Middie
moonazyne
Flybot
Tara
Ishtar
Ice
kjSage
Nerd
Honey Badger
cocoa
Copperbeanz
Tiny
Kitty
Two
speedy
Stags
cotton
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 7:09 pm

Sprucebark nodded slowly as he listened carefully to Scorchlight. He agreed with what she said and felt a lot of the same concerns she did as well. He had seen many hard times for riverclan but this ranked up there.

However, this time didnt feel as bad as the other times did. The optimism that his friend brought was reassuring and he was sure they would get through this even if he did not know exactly how yet.

She mentioned going hunting with him and he nodded agreeing to that with a little purr even. Getting to spend more time with her was never going to be turned down, it was something about her energy and happiness that just made things easier during all this

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:26 pm

thrushnose

Lifting her gaze in greeting to the introduced she-cat, Thrushnose offered her a polite, yet undeniably friendly smile. "Hello, Willowisp. I hope Murkyriver had been settling alright in RiverClan?" Yellow eyes flickered back to his sister for a moment, perhaps lingering just a few seconds too long—but with fondness and brotherly care. "These are harder times, but... If anything happens, I'd be glad to help out. One more paw is always better than less, right?" He smiled.

She (Murky) and he were the same age, yes, but he felt (willingly) obliged to look after her. He would've been lying if he said he didn't miss her presence back at camp, no matter how mild it might've been—but the emotional bond he had with her was not something easily lost. Not especially if they remained close family members.

Fennelbreeze

Fennelbreeze gave a low purr in amusement as she observed Sootstorm's wide-eyed gaze, giggling quietly. "No, it wasn't anything important, silly. I was just saying that the kits were cute." She grinned, tilting her head to the right in curiosity. What was it that he was looking so attentively to? she wondered. Presuming that it wasn't herself, she glanced behind her shoulder, but there was nothing there but the ever-stretching landscapes of unfamiliar territory. Shrugging, she remained close to the tom and gently nudged him by the shoulder, wanting to walk beside her close friend through the crowd.

" By the way, what were you looking at so attentively, hm? You seem really focused." She chuckled softly, tail brushing up fondly against his own. Affection, though subtle, hints at the depths of her feelings for him—no matter how trivial it shows.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:30 pm

Fernkit

Logical : Independent : Curious : Reserved

Text, Thoughts, and "Speech."

OOC:

This was not the ideal hour Fernkit would prefer to travel at, but it did seem essential that it was to happen now instead of later. And so the grey tabby kitten with white speckles on his face and paws kept good pace beside his family. Shadowclan had to leave their territory because of the famine, he deduced earlier, and for the sake of safety in numbers, the clan was to find new land with the support of other clans. Fernkit was excited about this new adventure, though much unlike his siblings. He hoped they would realize its potential soon enough.

The tom-kit had held his ears low so far in order to protect them yet that couldn’t hide the loudest voice calling across the clearing. Leopardstar was speaking, but Fernkit couldn’t hear her over the sound of paw steps. Suddenly his mother asked if he or his siblings needed to rest their legs. An idea lit up in his mind. “Yes.” Fernkit lept onto his mother’s shoulder, kicking a paw off of an assisting limb to crest her back. He raced to stand on her neck as tall as he could, but despite his recent growth, he still could not see clearly due to his mother’s poor height. Though to his relief, the noise was less up here. As Fernkit looked for a higher vantage point his ears focused on Leopardstar’s words. She sensibly commanded her clan to work as a team and keep their claws to themselves, which made him wonder if that implied some warriors intended to start fights. Wolfkit would start fights for no other reason than the fact that he could. But surely adults were wiser than a kit’s impulsive desires, right?

Fernkit’s ears flopped slightly upon hearing Leopardstar’s decision to flip Shadowclan’s sleeping schedule on its head. Waking in the day instead of night? Although initially hesitant, he ultimately realized and understood his leader’s logic. The kitten tried to peer over clanmates’ heads to see the other clan cats. What else did they do differently? He had heard some swam, others dug. Most lived in trees. All with their own leaders and warriors and kittens. Soon he would have to meet them and ask them all his questions. But for now, he would give his mother’s spine a break and find good company in his sister back on the floor.

Unfortunately, she didn’t seem to be feeling well. “You don’t have to be afraid, Hedgekit. Danger won’t…” He glanced up at Pineblossom quizzically. “Befall? Is that the right word, Mom?” Back to Hedgekit with a comforting nuzzle, he suggested, “Danger won’t befall us with all of these cats watching us. Don't you agree?”

#7b851e | He/Him | Shadowclan | Kitten
art: #xaandiir | base code: #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:56 am

"Windclan! Together!"

Smallstar looked back at his clan with uncertain eyes, although his composure would conflict the emotions that rose in his chest. The entire clan was behind him, and compared to Windclan's vast moors, their numbers had never looked so small. Even with the kits and queens here, they looked half the clan Smallstar remembered growing up with. It was earlier to travel with a smaller group to look after, he supposed, attempting to pull any light out of the darkness his emotions had cast upon him.

And, although he would try to keep his spirits high, he would find no relief at the sight of the clans gathered in the distance. With Tigerdance beside him, he stood upon a ridge, not far off from where the rest of the forest currently gathered. The tom cleared his throat and closed his eyes, gathering his scattered thoughts for just a moment. "This journey will not be easy. It will be long, and difficult, but please, keep in mind our goal. We will be better off." Smallstar remained on that point for a moment, letting his words register. "That being said, throughout this journey, I will expect you to follow camp rules. Do not stray from the group without checking with Tigerdance or I first, and do not leave by yourself. Any quarrels you have with cats of another clan might as well be considered quelled, because if any blood is to be shed of another clan cat, you will see punishment." The last words wavered, Smallstar wasn't able to conceal his uncertainty entirely. He paused, allowing space for Tigerdance to speak, if there was anything he had wanted to say.

"We are here to help each other, and to help ourselves. Be compassionate, be smart." With the last of his words being spoken, he turned and finally passed over the ridge, beginning to close the distance between Windclan and the rest of the forest. He looked over to Tigerdance, casting him a glance that he hoped communicated his uncertainty, but returned his gaze forward as Windclan finally merged with the group. The Windclanner sought to find the other leaders, eventually finding them upon a large stone. Smallstar approached, but remained on the ground. It seemed Windclan had been the last to arrive. "Hello.. I hope you are all well." He spoke to all of the leaders, however Mottlestar had been distracted by the time he had joined them. "Windclan has no other business to tend to before the journey. We are ready to travel alongside you all." Although he had questions, many, about specifics, for now the Windclanner remained quiet, standing to the side just as he would every moon in the presence of the other leaders.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 2:25 am

"Crowspirit will be ShadowClan's second scout," Leopardstar announced; nodding to the warrior in question. "Silverhawk, if we need a third, I'll call on you; thank you both for volunteering. Everyone who doesn't currently have an assignment is to lend aid to those around you in any way they can, and await further instruction from either myself, Sablestrike, or the medicine cats."

She then turned from ShadowClan to address the rest of the Clans' leaders. "Is everyone prepared to set out?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2978

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 6:11 pm

Poppyshine

Poppyshine could not help but note that Sandyshell looked very tired too. Perhaps not quite sick like Lavenderpaw clearly was, but tired nonetheless. She gave her daughter a warm smile and a nod. “Of course. I’ll call for you when we find a place to rest this evening.”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Pineblossom

Pineblossom watched Silverhawk suddenly run on ahead and call out to Leopardstar. She understood his eagerness to assist the clan, but she did wish he could remain to help with the kits. In the meantime, she looked down at her kits. Fernkit leaping up onto her scruff surprised her, but only for a second and she steadied out for him.

“Wolfkit, you cannot go wandering off until after we have settled down for the evening. I don’t want you getting lost,” Pineblossom said sternly. “And I will not tolerate you pulling any pranks on the other clans either. I will have your scruff if you try anything this evening.”

“Hedgekit, here, get up with your brother. You should rest, and it’s warmer in my fur,” she purred. Pineblossom bent down to let Hedgekit hop up as well so she could get comfortable in the thick ruff around her neck. She straightened up, moving slowly so she didn’t topple Fernkit in the process.

Pineblossom smiled at the mature vocabulary her son had been picking up lately. “Yes, that’s the right word. I agree, too. We have all of these cats to keep us safe. It will be alright. I’ll be looking after all of you too.” She looked across the way after Leopardstar declared the second scout. “Silverhawk? Can you help with Wolfkit please?”

Pineblossom is wrangling her children.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff

Willowwisp

Willowwisp nodded to Murkyriver in quiet thanks for the compliment. She was extremely proud of her name. Much like her sister Mistwalker, they shared ethereal names gifted to them by their mother. She could not be happier about it.

Her attention shifted to the other cat that joined their side. Willowwisp blinked in greeting. “It is nice to meet you, Thrushnose. I have not had the honor to meet Murkyriver’s siblings yet. I hope you have been doing well, considering the circumstances.” Her eyes shifted to her clanmate and then back to Thrushnose. “Murkyriver has been doing very well. She’s a very accomplished warrior in RiverClan.”

It was not protectiveness, exactly, but Murkyriver had chosen to join RiverClan after leaving ThunderClan; she could not tell if he was suggesting only friendly assistance, or for Murkyriver to eventually return to her former home.

Willowwisp is speaking with Thrusnose and Murkyriver.
RiverClan • T1 Warrior • She/Her • 30 | 80 • #6abcde

Larkspring

Cindersky’s jump was not unexpected, so Larkspring did not react to it. He only shook his head when she tried to apologize. He said, “There are far too many cats around. I do not blame you. Perhaps we can find a quieter place to rest after we settle down to rest.” He knew that he would appreciate it, and also that Rookflight would too. He looked to his sibling who had come up with him and nodded to them too. Larkspring looked back at Cindersky. “Would it help if we moved to the outer edge of the crowd? There will be a few less cats in that area.” The question was directed at the both of them; they both seemed to be suffering in such a loud crowd.

Larkspring is speaking with Cindersky and Rookflight.
RiverClan • T1 Warrior • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #787878

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 11:16 am

cindersky

t1 warrior | riverclan

The two of them now here made this more bearable. At least then, she wouldn't have to be watching everything with vigilance befitting a hawk. She could relax now, and so she tried. Noises still ached her head and the light was a little bit too bright, but it was more bearable. Less scary, if only a bit.

"Mmm," She hummed to answer Larksprings question, and after a moment realised that her hum meant nothing as information. "S-Sorry... Please. I think that would be a good idea."

She looked over her shoulder to Rookflight and blinked slowly as a proper greeting at them. Clamming up would do her no good, but she didn't want to push it either. "Are you okay?" She meowed softly, and with an eye-flick back to Larkspring added; "Both of you?"

template by #kiikko

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

"I'm not going to do anything bad, Mama," Wolfkit whined, although anyone that knew him would be well aware that it may be truth now, but a falsehood later. "I'm gonna be so well behaved you won't even know I'm here. I'll be invisible. The Shadow of Clan. Uh-..."

That was not what he had intended to say, but no matter. He glanced up at Hedgekit and Fernkit, and then pouted. "I don't want any help," He grumbled. "Silverhawk can go away. I can walk on my own four legs. I'm not that little... And because I'm not little, I can protect you. Hedgekit. Nobody will eat you. I will eat them first." He finished his speech with a gnash of his too-sharp teeth and a little skip in his step.

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 6:56 pm

Daffodilkit | Thunderclan

She was unsure how much time had passed, trotting around the outskirts of where her clan's members waited. Out of the corner of her eye, the habits of those around her were noticed - some looked scared, worried about whatever this meant for the clan and for their families, friends. Some seemed excited, jumping around in ways not dissimilar to herself. By the end of her third trot around Thunderclan's group, the Others had started to arrive, cats of all sizes and ages, clans unknown to her. Oh, she'd been told what the other clans were numerous times, she just hadn't ... cared, to know them. To Daffodilkit, they weren't of immediate importance. Realizing how quickly the clearing filled with unknown cats, however, her nose scrunched behind the leaf as she silently berated that decision.

Noticing Mottlestar surrounded by two such unknown cats, the small grey kit shook her head in determination. The leader wouldn't let the other cats eat her, so it would be safe to start there. Turning sharply towards her new destination, Daffodilkit continued her trot towards a cat she had never truly talked to, the all-knowing leader of Thunderclan, the cat spoken of to rain down thunder and the water from the sky, the all-knowing.

"MUFKTLSR, IHV A LF. WHRYU FRENDS??" The kit ...shouted. Forgetting there was a leaf in her mouth. Eyes growing wide, she decided that the ground was quite an interesting color of earth.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 11:22 pm

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm turned his head away in embarrassment, tail twitching while Fennelbreeze's gaze bore into him. What was wrong with him? Did he have nothing better to do then to stare at his clanmate like a mouse brain? The tom bit his tongue, still refusing to look back at his friend. "O-oh, I thought I saw someone I knew in the crowds, but I couldn't be sure," He lied, tripping over his words when she brushed her tail against his. He stole a glance at the she-cat, and her smile was all it took for Sootstorm to melt. He nuzzled her cheek fondly, acting on more emotion than thought. "I'm glad you're fine," He breathed.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 1:40 am

Mothpaw recited a silent prayer as she followed behind her RiverClan clanmates, that her ancestors would protect her and their Clan on their journey. She lamented silently about their departure, that they were leaving the only lands they had known; and that she would have to leave the place her parents had passed, with no knowledge of whether they were able to follow them. Mothpaw did not seek out conversation as others had, the journey weighing on her chest. She could not escape the feeling of guilt that sat heavily in her stomach - it was essential for their survival to leave but with every step her paws felt heavy.

Hopefully there would be water where they were going — a river, she hoped, that was full of fish. Oh, how she missed the taste. Maybe the fish here would be fresher, bigger. Anything but the inedible fish they had been left.

——

Leave…Sorrelpaw’s chest grew tight as they walked, as if it had been constricted as she considered their circumstances. She loved her home dearly - it was where her family had always been, where memories had been made. Where she and her littermates had played as kits, as had generations before them. Where the foxes had carried out their indiscriminate attack and where they had lost their sister. A place, beloved by them all.

They had been travelling and coexisting with the other Clans. Sorrelpaw grimaced at the thought, seeking out familiar pelts in SkyClan’s group. Over the course of the journey she had become less bothered by the mix of Clans; though had kept herself to the SkyClan ranks.

Sorrelpaw’s eyes flickered over the crowd to find her siblings; there were too many cats for her liking, each with a scent that made her lip curl. She could see her grandmother - the grey apprentice approached, commenting with a small laugh,

“You said you’d take us to the Highstones when we were kits. When you said that, I never imagined all of the Clans would join us, too.”

——

“Hey Acornstem, want to play truth or dare?” The ginger tom ambled along, seemingly unfazed by the circumstances as his tail quivered in the air happily behind him, “I’ll go first— truth. When we finally find some prey, I’m going to catch you the biggest bird or hare I can find!” Though Nettlepaw did not want to distract his mentor from her duties too much, when Mottlestar was likely to need her, he was unable to resist the stream of thoughts and questions that escaped his mouth. He felt, almost, that it was his responsibility to bring some levity to their situation; that if he did not voice his worries, if he were to keep his concerns hidden away, it would improve their situation.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]   A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beginning, an End [OPEN, SITEWIDE]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4