Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Burned Bridges (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2400

Burned Bridges (c) Empty
PostSubject: Burned Bridges (c)   Burned Bridges (c) EmptyFri 27 Oct 2023 - 9:25

Lighttail couldn’t hide her tears as she waited for her mate to join her at their meeting place. Everyone she’d ever loved had abandoned her now. Except for him. She had to see him. She had to get out of ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

Burned Bridges (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burned Bridges (c)   Burned Bridges (c) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 17:25

Stoatclaw trotted out of the treeline, beaming as he saw Lighttail waiting for him. His talk with Wolfblossom had gone exceedingly well and he was excited to share the good news with his mate. It wasn't until he got closer that the tom noticed Lighttail' was crying. The sight dropped the smile from the tom's face. "What's wrong, did something happen?" His mind was instantly brought to the molly's mother. Had she taken a turn for the worse?

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Burned Bridges (c) Output12                   Burned Bridges (c) Output10                          Burned Bridges (c) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2400

Burned Bridges (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burned Bridges (c)   Burned Bridges (c) EmptyWed 15 Nov 2023 - 8:10

Lighttail fell against Stoatclaw’s side and just sobbed for a few moments before speaking. “Mother… she was killed by the rats. And I told my brother about us and he basically disowned me. I… I can’t be in ShadowClan for much longer. I know we should talk about this more, but… would SkyClan take me?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burned Bridges (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burned Bridges (c)   Burned Bridges (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Burned Bridges (c)
Page 1 of 1