Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

breaking bridges [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

breaking bridges [c] Empty
PostSubject: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 6:06

Blackpaw's curiosity usually led him to getting into trouble.

The white and black tom poked his head just barely over the side of the gorge, his paws trembling with fear. He wasn't a fan of heights, and the roaring black water was very different than the stream that circled RiverClan camp. A wave crashed against the walls of stone, sending foam spraying upwards. The apprentice shot back, hiss and spitting before he calmed himself down. Shooting glances around, Blackpaw began padding along the edge of the gorge, watching the rip in the ground thin until he could jump it. Hesitating, he watched and waited, looking over the side curiously. Not far away lay WindClan territory, with their windy smell.

Gathering the courage, the apprentice took a running start and leapt the gap, landing on the other side with a thud.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 9:48

Having broken off from a hunting patrol, Deerpaw found himself sniffing around the entrance to a rabbit burrow. 'Nothing's lived here for a while. Perhaps one will move in soon.' Losing interest in his find, the tom wandered closer to the sounds of water crashing against stone, the Gorge. As he drew closer, his eyes narrowed at the sight of an unfamiliar young cat in WindClan's territory. The brown tom pushed through the heather until he caught their scent; some stomach-churning mix of tepid pond water and dead fish. Eugh. "That wasn't smart of you." While he appeared mostly collected, the older apprentice's nose was slightly wrinkled in disgust.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 9:57

Blackpaw jolted, clearly taken aback by the sound of a second voice. He didn't know where he should be happy it wasn't one of his Clanmates calling him back. But it was just a WindClan apprentice, what could he do? "This is all just a dreaaaam.... You're imagining me. Probably because you're fantasizing about a cute and charming tom. I wouldn't blame you." he went on, padding closer with a confident air to his graceful walk.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 11:53

The tom's tail began to lash as the RiverClan cat dared to draw closer. "Fantasizing?" He echoed. 'Who does this tom think he is?' Orange eyes flashed with annoyance. He didn't have time for this; he needed to get back to the patrol before they started looking for him. "You're the one who's dreaming here, fish-face. Now go back before I have to throw you over." Deerpaw could smell a hare nearby, and the fact that he couldn't chase after it irritated him even more. Where was this cat's mentor, anyway?

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 10:08

Blackpaw's manner visibly changed into one of mockery after the WindClanner's comment. He slid even closer, until their faces were inches apart and he could see even the slightest shift in the color of his eyes. 'Pretty.' he thought, but there seemed to be no room for a flirtatious and dazzling escape. "Hun, I thought DungClan cats were too weak to even pick up their own, enormous, self-absorption." the white and black apprentice hissed back an insult, puffing his chest and enlarging his slender but muscular frame to tower over the other. Aggression was palpable in the air around them, waiting to strike like lightning.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 22:04

The tom's nose wrinkled as the RiverClan apprentice drew closer. That fish smell was overwhelming. Deerpaw instinctively moved back a step, more than confused with this cat's words. Hun? Well, he'd try not to let that strange word affect him. "I've never heard a cat insult his own clan before." For a heartbeat he seemed to be laughing as he turned Blackpaw's words around, before whipping his front right paw out and lashing it across the black and white cat's chest as a thorny warning. Not his face, that was a cheap, bloody shot that could leave a scar. He didn't want to give the tom an excuse to strike Deerpaw's own face.

Deerpaw used Front Paw Strike on Blackpaw, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina.

Deerpaw
HP
: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Blackpaw
HP
: 14/20
SP: 80/80

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 0:00

Blackpaw let out a yowl of surprise and pain as in a second a line of warmth was struck across his chest. While the shock was still pumping, he felt almost nothing, but after a couple of heartbeats it began to sting and burn. It was an all new feeling for him, and something he instantly wished to never feel again. Holding his ground but quite a bit shaken, the RiverClanner spat and bristled, unsheathing his sharp claws."You'll regret this!" he growled, furious, and rammed his head towards Deerpaw's chest, briefly lifting him onto his hind legs enough to strike a claw across his belly, feeling the soft skin split where he slashed.

Blackpaw used Belly Rake on Deerpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Blackpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Deerpaw
13/20 HP
70/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 13:56

Deerpaw hissed at the sudden pain inflicted on his stomach, flexing the muscles around the new wound instinctively. He didn't respond to the other apprentice's words, instead choosing to pretend to back away into the heather, ears pinned to his head. Then, he suddenly launched forwards, and using his powerful stride he knocked Blackpaw to the ground. He wouldn't lose this fight!

Deerpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Blackpaw, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina.

Deerpaw
HP
: 14/20
SP: 60/80

Blackpaw
HP
: 8/20
SP: 70/80

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:28

The white and black apprentice spat, annoyance boiling in his veins as the cat he thought he had driven away turned back to attack him. Blackpaw tumbled back, face burning with anger. The other had pushed him quite close to the edge of the gorge, and the sounds around him were drowned out by the roar of waves thrashing the stone walls. With a clunky, tired move, the RiverClan apprentice assessed the situation and turned away, stocking up on speed before jumping the Gorge. He flipped around to give Deerpaw a last hiss before he retreated.

Blackpaw fled.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breaking bridges [c]   breaking bridges [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

breaking bridges [c]
Page 1 of 1