Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The great escape <open>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

The great escape <open> Empty
PostSubject: The great escape <open>   The great escape <open> EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:42 pm

she raced off to RiverClan territory. She’d carelessly trotted over the stepping stones marking the exit of the camp and cantered towards the water. She stared at her reflection in the water, her own green eyes digging into her reflection's eyes. “If they find out, I'm screwed,” she sighed to herself. She dropped into a crouching stance, searching for prey, though she knew it was forbidden. She'd try anyway. “Nothing, even the warrior code, can limit me to the outside world,” she murmured, her eyes darting across the sandy shore of the river. She realised this was the first time she wasn't energetic and happy. She realised this was the first time she felt guilty and ashamed of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The great escape <open>   The great escape <open> EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:49 pm

“I have to do this for my clan,” she'd say while her eyes continued searching for prey. It was the season of leaf-fall; prey was starting to become scarce around the forest, and she knew that in leaf-bare, not a single mouse would peek out their holes. They would all be closed up from the harsh weather and snow. Scorchkit knew everyone was starving. She hoped she could help, and she didn't want to bore herself in the nursery doing nothing for her own clan. She wanted to help gather prey. Suddenly, a small toad appeared in her vision. She hesitated, frozen, not moving a paw before she came to her senses, pawed the toad, and killed it. “Oh my word...” she gasped.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
The great escape <open> FrFJHThe great escape <open> Mcg4RThe great escape <open> Q5k93The great escape <open> KoD3RThe great escape <open> XzBtW The great escape <open> CGqIl
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: The great escape <open>   The great escape <open> EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:44 pm

(For some background, sprucebark is my very rule oriented cat, he loves the warrior code and is all about following rules and having things neat and orderly. lols this should hopefully make for a fun first introduction then)

Sprucebark was returning from patrol when he spotted the kit out of camp.

The toms usually neat and tidy fur went all puffed out of whack when he saw that... what was she thinking?? Didnt she know the rules?? he sighed to himself glancing up at the sky in a little shrug shaking his head.

He went over to her, and soon after saw the toad she had managed to catch. That got an eyeraise from the warrior... she was pretty young but he couldnt argue with results and right now the clan desperatly needed what they could catch.

"Ahem!" he coughed glancing at her. "Come on, back to the nursery" he meowed with a flick of his tail.

He did manage to give her a little bit of a smile, "Good catch... but the rules are here for your own safety."

He nudged her gently along back towards camp, "Let's get home

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The great escape <open>   The great escape <open> EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 12:33 am

She stared at the toad. It dangled from her mouth. She immediately dropped it on sight. “I won’t do it again! Sorry… I just thought I could help the Clan… and I was really hungry,” she mewed, her head dropped low. She’d paw the toad to the Tom before flicking her tail and slowly trotting back to RiverClan, her head hung low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great escape <open>   The great escape <open> Empty

Back to top Go down

The great escape <open>
Page 1 of 1