Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Off in search of adventure (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

Off in search of adventure (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Off in search of adventure (closed)   Off in search of adventure (closed) EmptyMon 9 Oct 2023 - 17:27

Bright and early the molly woke, and all that was on her mind was how little food her clan had. The forest seemed to refuse to give them any plump pieces of prey, which meant she would have to be creative today. Silverwing nuzzled another she-cat awake, whispering gently to her so as to not wake anyone else. "Meet me outside." with that Silverwing exited the den and waited for Ambersun to join her. They would have a long day ahead of them.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Off in search of adventure (closed) Output12                   Off in search of adventure (closed) Output10                          Off in search of adventure (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Off in search of adventure (closed)   Off in search of adventure (closed) EmptyTue 10 Oct 2023 - 9:41

Ambersun wasn't completely excited to do something. "Now?" Ambersun groaned, groggily pushing herself out of her nest. She wasn't exactly a fan of waking up this early, but Silverwing probably had something in mind, so she stepped out to meet up with Silverwing. Letting out a long yawn, the ginger she-cat tried to focus on Silverwing. "You have something planned for us today?"

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Off in search of adventure (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Off in search of adventure (closed)   Off in search of adventure (closed) EmptyThu 26 Oct 2023 - 3:33

The silver molly nodded to her companion. She didn't want anyone else to hear what they were up to just in case some nosy cat had only been pretending to sleep. Silverwing beckoned for Ambersun to follow as she began making her way out of camp, whispering only after they left through the entrance. "Today is the day, Ambersun! We're setting out on an adventure to Twolegplace!" Now that they were far enough from camp Silverwing spoke at a normal volume. "As promised the beautiful and you- er, I guess not that young anymore? Stars, I have to redo my speech now." Clearing her throat Silverwing started again. "The beautiful and elegant Silverwing will be your guide today, our destination? Twolegplace! Agh, I already said that, didn't I?" Should she restart again? Once was enough. "I've got a few things I really wanna show you, but what's an adventure without a little bit of mystery? We're gonna take a path I never went down before and explore a bit. Sounds fun, right?" Silverwing beamed at Ambersun, never breaking her trot.

"There's this awesome Twoleg thingy, and there are monsters- but they don't move. Sometimes, I mean. Some of them don't like moving and other do, but-" She was saying too much! If she kept going it wouldn't be much of an adventure for Ambersun. "You'll see you'll see, but it's gonna be sooo fun, promise!"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Off in search of adventure (closed) Output12                   Off in search of adventure (closed) Output10                          Off in search of adventure (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Off in search of adventure (closed)   Off in search of adventure (closed) EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:36

Ambersun hastily followed Silverwing, still shaking off the grogginess. It was cute seeing Silverwing stumble over her words with her excitement. "You don't need to start over, Silverwing," she reassured. Silverwing continued with her speech - she must have rehearsed it for moons, Ambersun realized - before stopping herself from explaining it fully.

"I can't wait to see what you're talking about," Ambersun beamed back, the hunger that started to creep in slowly disappearing again. She had already been to Twolegplace before, when she met Felix a couple moons ago, but she never really explored it due to not having someone with her. Silverwing's offer of adventure - together - was all Ambersun needed to go back and explore. "Let's go!"

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Off in search of adventure (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off in search of adventure (closed)   Off in search of adventure (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Off in search of adventure (closed)
Page 1 of 1