Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dreams are the flowers [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

dreams are the flowers [c] Empty
PostSubject: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyThu 5 Oct 2023 - 19:35

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymepaw
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymepaw couldn't think of anyone better to give another flower crown to. Wolfblossom was the Clan's deputy, the second highest rank a Clan could have, and she could only imagine the weight and responsibility that the she-cat had to carry. She had to help Birdstar and Smokepetal keep the Clan in check and alive, and she respected her very much. On top of all that, even though she didn't know the deputy very well, she was aware of her kindness and how she cared about her Clanmates. The recent events must've been especially hard for her. Asters and sunflowers, which were in their last few days of blooming, represented wisdom and happiness. The two colors combining made for a pleasant sight.

Thymepaw was a bit hesitant to approach at first, but she finally padded over with the flower crown in her possession.
"Ms. Wolfblossom," She began, placing the crown at her paws, "I do hope you aren't too busy, but I wanted to give this to you and I also wanted to thank you. I know leading the Clan with Birdstar must be hard at times, especially now, but if it's any consolation... we are all very grateful to you."
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyFri 6 Oct 2023 - 16:50

It seemed as though the last couple moons were bent on being unpredictable to Skyclan's detriment. Wolfblossom found herself near the edge of camp, a rare moment where there was little for the deputy to do. The day's patrols were assigned and sent out, and now that she'd returned from her own unsuccessful hunting patrol she was tired. The fresh-kill pile would not fill itself, but hours spent in the forest resulted in hardly anything. No birds sang in the trees above. Watching her clanmates slowly grow thinner was frustrating, and knowing that she couldn't run herself ragged to fix the problem was just as frustrating. Skyclan was large and needed food, and there would only be more to worry about as the season wore on.

"Thymepaw," Wolfblossom greeted the apprentice warmly on her approach, "How are you? Training going well?" For all her internal thoughts, she was grateful for the presence of another. She'd been too wrapped up in her own thoughts lately, it would be good to speak with a clanmate, especially one of the apprentices that she hadn't had much interaction with.

Wolfblossom blinked at the offered flower crown and Thymepaw's words. "It's beautiful, Thymepaw." The deputy mewed, sincere. Asters and sunflowers, bright and cheery, a reminder that not all was doom and gloom. The gesture brought a soft smile to the deputy's face. The apprentice's words were appreciated too. Sometimes it felt like she wasn't doing enough for the clan in times like these. "Thank you." She added, "I know these are trying times, for all of us."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 22:16

thymepaw
Thymepaw smiled in response.
"Training is going great, although it did have to be put on hold for a little while... I'm so grateful everyday that Foxtrot ended up being okay." She said, her voice quiet.

"I'm glad that you like it. It's just, during times like this, I think it's important that everyone in the Clan knows that they're special. I just can't imagine being the deputy at a time like this, the amount of strength it must take to make sure that the rest of the Clan is strong too. I'm sure it can be exhausting at times, mentally and physically." Her tongue began to race, showing all of Thymepaw's respect and admiration.
She wasn't afraid of displaying vulnerability. She wanted cats to know how much they were loved.
"The asters... they stand for wisdom. I'm sure that's something that you and Birdstar and Smokepetal must need right now, not to say that you all don't already have wisdom, but I suppose it can never hurt to have more." She realized that she was beginning to stumble over her words as she spoke, but she guessed that it was better than saying nothing at all.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2023 - 15:13

The reminder of the fox attack was a painful thing, knowing what the aftermath had resulted in. The clan was recovering well, mostly, though Foxtrot had spent some time in the medicine den too. She hadn't spoken to Dawnfeather's kit in some time, but had kept watch from a distance. Thymepaw seemed happy with her training despite the delays. "That's good to hear, and I'm glad that he's recovered, too." Wolfblossom nodded. She would've been happier if the fox attack had never occurred in the first place to cause such nasty injury, but they couldn't change the past.

Thymepaw proved to be more insightful than many might have been, seeing beyond the rush of being deputy to the other side of that leaf. Again, Wolfblossom nodded, "Leading the clan is a lot of responsibility, and it can be difficult." Wolfblossom had no problem in being honest and admitting it.

"Wisdom is something more cats could benefit from." She agreed, "That includes us, of course." The deputy hoped that her sister's faith in her, and her clanmates like Thymepaw, would not be misplaced. Some days it felt like it was, when she looked around and saw her clan's empty bellies. Her gaze flicked from Thymepaw to the pretty flower crown again, and after a moment she asked, with curiosity glimmering in her gaze, "...How'd you make it?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyTue 10 Oct 2023 - 19:29

thymepaw
"I tied together some leaves and vines and weaved in some flowers into the gaps. It can take some time, but it's also rather relaxing." Thymepaw explained, looking down at her work with a small glimmer of pride flickering in her eyes.

She thoughtfully tilted her head to the side before shifting her paws.
"It'll be harder to find flowers when it starts getting even colder later on, so I thought that now would be the best time." The she-cat said earnestly before glancing over at Birdstar's den.
"I think I'd like to give one to Birdstar, too. You know her better than I do. Does she like flowers? I don't want her to be offended or anything." Thymepaw inquired curiously as she started to think of what two flowers she could use for the leader. She still had quite a few crowns to make, but she didn't mind adding on more. It was no trouble for her.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyThu 12 Oct 2023 - 17:39

Thymepaw explained, and Wolfblossom thought she might try it out for herself at some point. It didn't sound like it would be too difficult to accomplish, though the cold that was killing off the plants would make finding materials difficult. The deputy nodded, "Difficult now, yes. Newleaf or greenleaf, though..." She murmured thoughtfully.

Thymepaw wasn't the only one to think of Birdstar, and that brought Wolfblossom a tinge of sadness. A smile formed at Thymepaw's words, however. She was a cat who just wanted to see her clanmates happier, it seemed, a kind soul. "I don't think she'd be offended, she could use something to cheer her up." Between the foxes and Bloodstrike, and Trufflesnap's horrific betrayal, and Plumleaf succumbing to illness, Wolfblossom was far from the only cat in the family absorbed in their own thoughts. "I... think there's only so much I can do, given everything that's happened recently. It's... hard. She knows there are cats who care, but most of our clanmates won't approach her like you did me." Birdstar was their leader first to many of them, and without the more sociable energy that often led Wolfblossom to seeking out her clanmates for more than just patrols. "If you'd like help with making one for her..." She began to offer, though perhaps it would be better for Thymepaw to go without. Wolfblossom was not a cat built for the finesse needed to make such delicate, happy looking crowns. Still, the idea itself was an appealing one.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023 - 10:33

thymepaw
Thymepaw’s mind began to race as Wolfblossom spoke. There were so many flowers that she could think of that would look beautiful in a crown for Birdstar, but of course there would be the process of trying to find them and hoping that any were left in the midst of the colder weather. The deputy’s words also made Thymepaw slightly sad. It made sense why a lot of Clanmates wouldn’t just openly approach her. They were “big scary high-ranks” to many, and while Thymepaw revered their respective positions, she also just wanted to see everyone in the Clan as a friend.

She now had her heart set on making one for Birdstar. She continued to think to herself until Wolfblossom’s next words pulled her out of her thoughts. A smile tugged at the corners of her maw. “Oh, I would love some help!” She beamed, meeting the deputy’s eyes. If anything, it would be a chance for the two to grow closer. She was always eager to get to know her Clanmates more, especially when it meant that they would be doing a good deed for another.
“We can find some yarrow! They symbolize bravery and courage, so what better flower to use for Birdstar than those?”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2023 - 7:22

Thymepaw enthusiastically accepted her offer of help, bringing a warm smile to Wolfblossom's face. The apprentice was quick to suggest an idea of where to start, and the deputy nodded. "Courage... I think we all could use some of that." She murmured, "It sounds like a good place to start, to me." She added. "I don't know much about flowers, honestly, just what Plumleaf taught me about a few herbs." The mention of the late medicine cat brought a faint pang of grief, but Wolfblossom continued. "What do you think of something brighter... I don't know, honeysuckle or forget-me-nots?" Those at least, she'd never seen in the medicine den, so they might be a safe bet. They were pretty too... If they could be found so late.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptySat 21 Oct 2023 - 23:47

thymepaw
The she-cat considered it for a moment.
"Honeysuckle... I hadn't even thought of that one. Good idea! They always smell so pleasant, I'm sure the scent alone will help cheer up Birdstar a bit." Thymepaw thought out loud, her eyes sparkling with approval.
She could only hope now that she'd be able to find such flowers in the middle of the season. She was sure that if she searched hard enough, she could at least find a few. It would be a lot easier now that Wolfblossom was willing to help her.

"I really should give one to Smokepetal as well. She also has a heavy burden and a lot of responsibilities within the Clan." The apprentice commented, glancing down at Wolfblossom's flower crown.
She had never truly thought about what it completely meant to be a medicine cat. It was more than just picking leaves from the forest and mushing them into poultices. It was deeper than that, but it was something that Thymepaw respected. Being tasked with the responsibility to help cats no matter what their background was, and no matter the situation, sounded like a lot of stress, but it also sounded rather rewarding. She blinked, realizing that she had been staring in thought a bit too hard. Her path, as of right now, was to be a warrior... there was no changing that, right?

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: dreams are the flowers [c]   dreams are the flowers [c] EmptyMon 23 Oct 2023 - 12:38

"They do smell nice." Wolfblossom agreed. Thymepaw seemed to like the idea too, which was a good sign. She seemed like she had a good eye for what flowers might tie together nicely, and though it wasn't exactly a traditional way of cheering others up, Wolfblossom found herself enjoying it.

A crown for Smokepetal as well? The medicine cat was definitely deserving of one, and was an easy cat to get along with. Her former apprentice had never been a fighter, Wolfblossom thought she would be happy for the thought put into these. "I think Smokepetal would love that." She mewed, "Honestly, she doesn't get enough thanks for what she does for the clan. The path of a warrior wasn't for her, but she's settled well into the role of medicine cat."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8