Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

redpaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

redpaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:36 pm

Even amidst the recent struggles of the clan, one would have been more than convinced that it somehow was Mottlestar's ceremony from the way she practically bounced around the camp. It looked as if she'd been imbued with a particularly heavy dose of kittish energy, and had one not look close enough, they would have easily thought the molly to have been one of the clan's apprentices. However, that was very much not the fact, and the joyous leader nearly overshot the Highrock as she lept onto it.

"Thunderclan! Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:41 pm

Acornstem could barely hold back a chuckle as she watched Mottlestar prance around the camp, having never seen the leader in such high spirits but... A soft sigh escaped her with a smile - such infectious joy was something that the Clan needed as it was slowly dawning on them the harsh Leaf-Fall ahead of them and perhaps an even harsher Leaf-Bare.... She sat at her place at the base of the rock, standing up as tall as she could despite the faint pang in her stomach - this was a reminder that there was things to still look forward to.

Despite everything, their Clan was growing and they would get through this storm.

redpaw's warrior ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Redpaw had a wiggly smile on his face as he sat below the Highrock, watching his mom practically dance on top of her den. A bashful laugh escaped him as he too wriggled in his seat, his tail thwacking the dirt in his excitement. He could feel the tips of his ears start to tinge red as he kneaded the ground. He knew his mom had been waiting for this day, even more than he had! Really, it was past time for him to become a warrior. He'd proven himself! Yes! Today was the day!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 11:13 pm

Bluepaw ran over excited, he watched tail flicking as he watched the meeting begin. Redpaw looked very excited too!

He didnt know redpaw super well but he, his sister and now redpaw all had color prefixes!! That means they had to be friends! That was his simplistic logic anyways.

Happily going over to the older apprentices side and sitting with them he gave a friendly wave waiting for the meeting to beign

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Sageroot could tell from Mottlestar’s excitement that the day was finally here! Redpaw, who’d been and apprentice even longer than she was, was finally about to become a warrior! Sageroot joined the growing group of cats, paws literally twitching with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:11 pm

Mottlestar could hardly contain herself, looking down upon Redpaw as he joined the crowd. "Thunderclan, we assemble today to celebrate an apprentice who has trained long and hard to learn the ways of our code. Redpaw, step forward." The excitement between the two cats was infectious, no doubt. "It is time for you to earn your full name as a warrior of Thunderclan. But I have to ask: Redpaw, do you promise to protect and serve your clan, upholding the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 5:41 pm

Mounting excitement shone through Redpaw's vibrant blue eyes, the effect gaining in strength as cats gathered for the meeting. Purrs rivaling the roars of monsters, his heart felt about ready to pop out of his chest. When his mother began to speak he found himself standing up to meet her gaze just that little bit closer. The tom's voice rang throughout camp, "Yes! I do!" Time seemed to slow to an agonizing pace as he waited for his mother's response. What would his name be?

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 8:55 am

She couldn't help but look at her son with absolute admiration for just a moment, especially as he called out with enthusiastic glee. It was so hard not to nearly burst with the pride of a mother. He'd come so far, had fought for so long. Even she could hear his purrs from here, ones that matched with a rumble of her own. "Then by the powers Starclan has trusted me with, I call you Redpaw for the very last time. You have more than earned your place in the Clan, showing neverending energy and battle prowess that we are all proud of."

Stepping to the very edge of the Highrock, Mottlestar's grin somehow got even wider. "Thunderclan, I am pleased to introduce to you for the very first time, your newest warrior: Redsun! May his joy continue to influence all of us."

With her voice ringing out, she lept down, practically beelining to the tom to rear up onto her hindlegs and press her nose atop his head in a loving embrace. "You did it, Redsun. I'm proud of you. So, so proud."

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 3:30 am

'Redsun!' The deliverance of his new name felt like his mother had sent a sunbeam down to where he stood. Redsun threw a shout and a holler up into the bright, endlessly blue sky, his own grin a reflection of Mottlestar's. As his mother leapt from the Highrock, he couldn't help but hop and bounce and twirl around like a dancing weasel! He met her affectionate gesture with enthusiasm, laughing delightedly all the while. "And I'll do everything I can to keep being someone you're proud to say is your son."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redpaw's warrior ceremony   redpaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

redpaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1