Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

brush your gray wings on my head [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

brush your gray wings on my head [c] Empty
PostSubject: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 11:29

Crookedlight

Crookedlight’s heart buzzed with a strange emotion that he flatly refuse to identify. The night after his talk with Bubblepaw, he had tossed and turned and though about everything she had said to him. It was hard for him to accept. Not for any particular reason. Rainfrost was a fantastic cat that anyone would be lucky to earn affection from…but this was Rainfrost. He was Crookedlight’s best friend since kithood. If he really did have a crush on him, shouldn’t he have realized sooner? It wasn’t like his feelings necessarily changed, he just…had an epiphany? Perhaps he was wrong, and misidentifying it. Yes, his feelings kind of matched up with what he said to Bubblepaw, but what was really the fine line between platonic and romantic anyway? He flirted with just about every cat he came across, but Rainfrost was never one of them. It felt like he didn’t have to; he could talk normally with him. So that meant he could not possibly have a crush on him, right?

Right?

Crookedlight still mulled over these thoughts when he had the free time, and they were starting to drive him insane. He finally pushed the thought away from himself and sought out Rainfrost. There was no point in trying to analyze his own feelings. If he really did like Rainfrost, then he would figure it out. And then, if he was brave enough, he would tell Rainfrost. But until then, until he had any reason to actually believe this silly intrusive thought, he would keep treating Rainfrost as his best friend; because he was!

They had a patrol together which they had finished half an hour ago, but had wandered back into the territory to go rest in the grassier fields. It was a nice day, a rare greenleaf afternoon that was not beating with intense heat, and instead just a comfortable warmth that was nice to lay about in. Crookedlight laid at Rainfrost’s side and stretched out, stretching his toes wide and making his body as long as he could before he relaxed with his front legs still stretched back over his head.

“It’s a nice day,” he finally purred.
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptySat 23 Sep 2023 - 15:11

RainfrostSkyclan Territory

Rainfrost was more than content. The air was warm and peaceful, the sun shining through the leaves stretching high above their heads, but it was not so warm as to be stifling and uncomfortable. A soft breeze danced through the air, ruffling Rainfrost’s fur occasionally. And, best of all, he sat beside his best friend. It had been a good day. Rainfrost was in high spirits. He had his own front paws completely stretched out, chin nestled in between them and multicolored eyes half open as he watched Crookedlight stretch himself.

He let out a soft chuckle at the silly pose Crookedlight was left in, letting his eyes drift over soft black and white fur and pretty green eyes. A silly part of him wanted to just flop bodily on top of his friend, but he stayed where he was, feeling too cozy to move. “It is a nice day,” Rainfrost murmured. Purring, still a rare thing from Rainfrost, rumbled out of his chest as he breathed in and exhaled happily.

When he’s like this, he can almost forget all his worries. “Feels like we never get time like this anymore,” He murmured, voice barely above a whisper, for Crookedlight’s ears alone. “S nice.” He closes his eyes again. He chuckled softly. “Do you remember the first time there was a gathering when I came to camp? I was so upset about Birdstar leaving. You agreed to stay up with me.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptyThu 28 Sep 2023 - 13:35

Crookedlight

Crookedlight grinned and chuckled at the old memory. “I do…I still couldn’t talk right back then, remember? I was unused to my tooth.” He laughed. His tooth was still crooked to the point of sticking out of his mouth, but he had learned to talk around it so he didn’t have quite as bad of a lisp anymore. It still came up when he spoke too fast, though. Crookedlight looked over at Rainfrost. “But you’ve barely grown since you were an apprentice.” His nose wrinkled with his teasing voice and he patted Rainfrost’s head a little.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 14:42

Rainfrost was too comfortable and cozy to do more than lightly snap his teeth at Crookedlight’s retreating paw, letting out a low, but playful, grumbling growl. “Watch it. I may be small, but my teeth aren't.” He says, baring his teeth to make his point, before he lets out a little chuckle and rests his head again. “I’ve grown up plenty. I’m not denying that I’m still small, but I’m certain I’ve at least grown since I was an apprentice. Not all of us can be lanky speed monsters like you or Lightningbreeze. Or big menaces like mom.” He rumbles, speaking with deep affection despite his grumbling.

He tilts his head slightly to the side atop his paws, looking at Crookedlight with amusement. “I always thought the lisp was cute, by the way,” He says with a huff that’s almost a laugh. “You still have it sometimes. When you get all excited and talk really fast.” He says, smiling. He doesn’t try to hide the affection in his words. There’s no need to. Crookedlight knows how much Rainfrost cares for him.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 14:02

Crookedlight

Crookedlight giggled when Rainfrost bared his teeth. There was no threat; the opposite of a threat even. As little of a threat as a threat can get. Crookedlight felt comfortable lying here beside Rainfrost, like nothing bad could happen so long as they were together. Crookedlight had gotten so wrapped up in his own head for the past few moons that he had forgotten what all of that felt like. He really missed it.

He hummed and closed his eyes. “You really did?” he asked and he felt that familiar warmth blooming under his pelt. More and more, Crookedlight had been noticing how warm and fuzzy he felt inside when he spoke with Rainfrost. Any compliment that Rainfrost tossed his way, however slight, made Crookedlight feel as though he ate a bunch of butterflies. He opened one eye and replied, “Well. You are too. Just so you know.”

There. Test the waters. See how Rainfrost reacted. See how *Crookedlight* reacted to how he reacted. If Bubblepaw was right and this was a crush of some kind…Well, Crookedlight will know. He’ll figure it out.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:43

Rainfrost hummed a confirmation at Crookedlight’s question, and then he blinked, once, twice, at Crookedlight’s returned compliment. It’s not as if Crookedlight is shy about complimenting him, but for one thing, Rainfrost’s always been a little weak to hearing Crookedlight say sweet things about him. For another? Cute is one of the first things he thinks of when he thinks of Crookedlight (along with brave, beautiful, kind…) but it’s a term Crookedlight has really only used when chatting in that… flirty way he does with cats at the gathering.

Rainfrost is overthinking this. He is definitely overthinking this. But still, his entire pelt suddenly feels warm for more reasons than just the comfortable afternoon, and something flutters in his stomach.

He can’t quite hide his smile, so he looks away, ducking his head a little into his paws as he grumbles, “Oh, shush, you’re just saying that ‘cause I’m small,” He said. Despite him being the one to look away first, his eyes slid back to Crookedlight quickly. He didn’t really want to look away right now. In all honesty, he doesn’t think he ever wants to leave this moment. Butterflies and all.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2023 - 10:46

Crookedlight

Crookedlight rolls over to look at Rainfrost and he feels his stomach do a little flip when he sees Rainfrost duck away into his paws. Cute repeats in his mind again. He giggles and coos, “So small and adooooorabllllle!” He reached over and patted Rainfrost’s head in a silly little gesture. Maybe playing this off will stop the fluttering in his stomach. Bubblepaw’s words echoed in his head again and he quickly pushed them away despite saying this for a supposed experiment in the first place. He didn’t want to act weird in front of Rainfrost.
SkyClan • Tier 5 • He/Him • 70 | 160 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brush your gray wings on my head [c]   brush your gray wings on my head [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

brush your gray wings on my head [c]
Page 1 of 1