Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

admiration has its faults [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

admiration has its faults [closed] Empty
PostSubject: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 16:21

magpiepaw
rank apprentice •gender tom •clan shadowclan
just you try and stop me
☽❂☾

Magpiepaw couldn't believe it. Nightstalker had agreed to teach him how to fight. The previous leader, who had only stepped down right before his birth.

Even though he saw his Clan's reaction toward Nightstalker as he grew up, he couldn't help but feel the old tom still deserved respect. He was a leader after all. StarClan wouldn't give some horrible cat their nine lives. The young black tom was adamant about showing any leader the bare minimum of respect. Even leaders of enemy clans. Disrespecting them meant disrespecting StarClan, and that was something Magpiepaw never intended on doing.

The apprentice padded toward the Deep Marshes, following behind the old leader as they made their way deeper into ShadowClan territory. "I really appreciate you doing this, Nightstalker!" he meowed, a big smile on his face. "I know I'll learn how to really fight from a great warrior like yourself."

CODING

admiration has its faults [closed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 16:39

Magpiepaw's naive enthusiasm was what won Nightstalker's favour over. It was... nice having some cat in the clan other than his sister express anything other than contempt for him, and the young tom that trailed after him, saying how grateful he was for the lesson that he was going to give, gave a bit of warmth to his chest that he hadn't felt in some time. Finally, some respect for him. He missed that. A soft lilt twitched at the corners of his maws as he turned to look at Magpiepaw.

"I am glad to help. Now. What as your mentor taught you so far?" He asked, slowing down to stop and turn towards the apprentice. He wouldn't be able to teach without knowing what the young tom has already done or learned, after all.

admiration has its faults [closed] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 19:07

magpiepaw
just you try and stop me
☽❂☾

Magpiepaw came to an abrupt halt.

"If I'm being totally and completely honest," he paused, taking a sit and flicking his tail around nervously. "I know absolutely nothing." It was an embarrassment to say. Singedfox was a great mentor but for some reason, all the warriors in ShadowClan seemed to be too busy to take the apprentice out for a short spar.

"It's totally embarrassing, I know. Everyone's so busy, y'know?" It was actually one of the main reasons he even had the courage to ask Nightstalker to help him. It was an unfortunate truth that not a lot of cats wanted to interact with the black warrior. He figured if any warrior had time to teach him, it would be the one in front of him. Plus the added bonus of training with one you admire.

CODING

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 19:16

Nightstalker stilled as Magpiepaw told him that he had not been getting any battle training, that every cat was too busy, and Nightstalker's tail gave a lash. "If your mentor is too busy, and every other cat seems too busy to teach you basic battle skills then I will just do it myself." the tom scoffed, maybe they should stay at war with Windclan if the result of mending the relationship between the two resulted in neglecting apprentice battle training.

But who was he to say? He wasn't Shadowclan's leader anymore after all, and not a single cat would likely listen to what he had to say anymore. "To get you up to speed won't be easy, or kind. Do you understand, Magpiepaw?" He meowed, sizing up the excitable apprentice a few tail-lengths away from him. Nightstalker was never gentle or kind to his apprentices, but he was never needlessly cruel either. He was a tough teacher, but at least he raised warriors that were strong and competent with their claws.

admiration has its faults [closed] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptyFri 25 Aug 2023 - 18:45

magpiepaw
just you try and stop me
☽❂☾

Magpiepaw recoiled at the tom's harsh tone towards his mentor. Singedfox was a dedicated warrior and he respected him with all his heart, but he couldn't blame Nightstalker for being upset. If the apprentice wasn't patient with his own clan, if it had been another warrior from another Clan, he would have the same temperament.

He rose his head, puffed out his chest, and nodded to the warrior. "Yes, I understand. I'm ready to be the greatest warrior ShadowClan has ever seen," he meowed with confidence. Would it be too corny to say "I want to be like you someday"? The young black tom stood tall, bracing himself for a harsh night of training.

CODING

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 26 Aug 2023 - 10:41

Nightstalker nodded sagely to Magpiepaw's declaration. "Then don't hold back." He ordered, lowering himself into a crouch as he faced the apprentice in front of him. Nightstalker did his best to project his intentions before he launched forward, a simple jumping strike to start off the session, and maybe a way to boost the young apprentice's confidence if he managed to evade his strike. But if not, Nightstalker would toss him into the mud before jumping off, jumping a ways away, and returning to his circling, watching and waiting for the tom to recover.

Nightstalker used Jumping Strike, dealing 14 (10+3+1) Damage but costing 7 Stamina.

Nightstalker:
70/70 HP
152/160 SP

Magpiepaw:
6/20 HP
60/60 SP

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 26 Aug 2023 - 11:26

magpiepaw
just you try and stop me
☽❂☾

Although he thought he was prepared, Magpiepaw wasn't expecting such a violent attack right off the bat. He reeled back, trying to dodge to the best of his ability. If he could dodge fast enough, perhaps he could land a quick swipe back on the warrior. It wouldn't do much in terms of damage, but he figured he was here to learn and maybe even impress.

Magpiepaw used Dodge and Fight, dealing 6 (5 + 1) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Nightstalker:
64/70 HP
152/160 SP

Magpiepaw:
6/20 HP
60/60 SP

CODING

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15184

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] EmptySat 26 Aug 2023 - 11:26

The member 'Icee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Big Dice' : 111

admiration has its faults [closed] Mistpe10
admiration has its faults [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admiration has its faults [closed]   admiration has its faults [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

admiration has its faults [closed]
Page 1 of 1