Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dream of faults

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A dream of faults Empty
PostSubject: A dream of faults   A dream of faults EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm

ooc: So I was thinking this could be an easy way for Sunnyheart to find out about Lilystem's murder being Coldstep's fault. Like, since the whole Creamstripe dream thing is a failure, this works much better instead. I was thinking while he's in his regular Dark Forest visits, Sunnyheart could poof there too, not knowing what's going on, and overhear him when he tells Scarlet all about Lilystem.

ic: Coldstep awoke with a stretch inside the Dark Forest. He had become used to coming here some nights, and he welcomed going there or being visited. Besides, he wanted to tell Scarlet about the medicine cat "mysterious" murder....

A dream of faults Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA dream of faults Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA dream of faults Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA dream of faults I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A dream of faults 1voydA dream of faults 2gy1qubA dream of faults One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA dream of faults StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A dream of faults Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream of faults   A dream of faults EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 pm

OOC: Can May and her gang pop in and lead Sunny out at the end of the topic? :D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

A dream of faults Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream of faults   A dream of faults EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 am

ooc: I don't know. Ask Stormy. Oh wait..... Never mind!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A dream of faults Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream of faults   A dream of faults EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 am

ooc: She was asking me and sure...cuz you know there's a small chance they won't eventually smell her and chase her away...May to the rescue XD

A dream of faults Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA dream of faults Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA dream of faults Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA dream of faults I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A dream of faults 1voydA dream of faults 2gy1qubA dream of faults One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA dream of faults StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dream of faults Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream of faults   A dream of faults Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream of faults
Page 1 of 1