Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Other Side [Coyotegrin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5707

Other Side [Coyotegrin] Empty
PostSubject: Other Side [Coyotegrin]   Other Side [Coyotegrin] EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 19:00

The air was warm as Brackenwing gingerly limped from the elder's den, settling in a warm patch of sunlight near the entrance. Whisperear was asleep, leaving the den quiet, so she'd carefully made her way outside. Her ears still rang occasionally, mostly when it was quiet... Which the camp thankfully wasn't. Usually that would've annoyed her, but since her idiotic decision to go to the gathering, the general busyness of the camp didn't seem anywhere near as aggravating as it might've been. The latest round of patrols were returning to camp, though the elder only flicked an ear in their general direction to show acknowledgement.

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: Other Side [Coyotegrin]   Other Side [Coyotegrin] EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 8:51

Coyotegrin walked into camp with the patrol she was leading, her expression neutral. As she flicked her eyes over the camp to assess what to do next, they landed on Brackenwing. Swallowing back the anxiety that swelled in her chest, the warrior changed course to intersect her old friend. "Brackenwing, can I talk to you?" she said in a quiet hush, motioning to the other side of the camp.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Other Side [Coyotegrin]   Other Side [Coyotegrin] EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 12:51

Brackenwing had been preparing to do... absolutely nothing when a small she-cat broke away from the returning patrols, heading in her general direction. Definitely not heading toward Brackenwing herself, the elder thought. Certainly not. Not after their falling out, when the pair had avoided each other this long. But Coyotegrin was indeed heading toward Brackenwing. Confirmed when she asked to... talk? To her?

Brackenwing tried not to let her surprise show, and nodded slowly, rising to her paws. "It's... been a minute, Coyotegrin." Her surprise had given way to awkwardness, paws shifting almost unsteadily. She was sure that Coyotegrin hadn't forgotten Brackenwing's harsh words to her or Shrikestorm, and while Coyotegrin herself hadn't approved of some of Shrikestorm's actions recently, the elder and warrior hadn't talked in a very long time. Brackenwing would have been content to simply continue on as things were, but if Coyotegrin wanted to talk, she would at least hear her clanmate out.

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: Other Side [Coyotegrin]   Other Side [Coyotegrin] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 11:10

"A long minute, Brackenwing." The she-cat said awkwardly. It was odd thinking of Brackenwing as an Elder, they were the same age. Whisperear was even weirder since they were her apprentice/child... Rumor has it they were together. Coyotegrin cleared her throat and continued on. "I wanted to talk to you... I am sure you heard that Shrikestorm and I have separated. I wanted to apologize for certain things. I believe the meeting we had in the den did not go well. There were miscommunications on our end that didn't help the situation in addition to how the original situation was handled. I'm not sure exile, in hind sight, was the proper decision. And I hope it has been obvious that I did not especially approve anything that followed this situation." Her paws shifted below her.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Other Side [Coyotegrin]   Other Side [Coyotegrin] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 12:45

For the second time, Coyotegrin managed to surprise Brackenwing, throwing her into uncertainty. "I hadn't, actually." She admitted. The affairs and relationships of her clanmates were not something she tended to pry into, especially when those in question she'd held a strained relationship with, herself. "Good for you." Shrikestorm was incompetent to a dangerous level. It was only a shame Coyotegrin had not seen that earlier. Perhaps that wasn't the only thing that led to the deterioration of that relationship, but it wasn't Brackenwing's place to pry.

"I know you didn't approve of more recent things that have happened. I don't blame you for that." She recalled the other she-cat's quiet words at one of more recent clan meetings, though Brackenwing had been too swept up in her own fury to respond to her at the time. "No, that meeting didn't go well. The miscommunication-" Lies, she wanted to correct, "-and coming home to our friend exiled... We just wanted to make it back home and wound up in a viper's nest, it felt like." Brackenwing shook her head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Side [Coyotegrin]   Other Side [Coyotegrin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Side [Coyotegrin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: