Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pale Dusk[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Pale Dusk[C] Empty
PostSubject: Pale Dusk[C]   Pale Dusk[C] EmptySun 30 Jul 2023 - 20:01

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

If he was being honest, he hated the new kits in Windclan. Now, don't get him wrong: they were fun, though a bit annoying at times, but they were fine. The main problem was his mother. Palekit shot yet another glare at his mother's pale ginger coat, but once again she either didn't see it or didn't care. It was probably the latter. She had her own litter to take care of, so why was she fussing all over the other queen's kits? Didn't she realize that she still had a son? After his littermates had died she had been so full of grief, and the one to bring her back hadn't been him but these random kits that weren't even related to her? Palekit wanted to cry out in fustration.

His attention was suddenly caught by the sound of coughing. He whipped around to find a lanky brown tabby a few tail-lengths away. Duskkit, was it? Yet another kit that his mother fussed over, and she was clearly older than him! Palekit trotted over, flashing the kit the fakest smile he ever had. "Hey there! The name's Palekit. What are you doing here?" He asked, gaze travelling all over the plain area around the kit.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

Pale Dusk[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Dusk[C]   Pale Dusk[C] EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 20:10

Duskkit chuckled dryly. “Wishing Batsong would clear me to become an apprentice,” she replied. “I’m like seven moons old and every time I’m almost ready this stupid cough comes back. Still, I guess I should be glad to be alive and not have to work yet. What about you? Oh, I didn’t give you my cough, did I?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Pale Dusk[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Dusk[C]   Pale Dusk[C] EmptyWed 9 Aug 2023 - 4:32

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Palekit resisted the urge to curl his lip at this pathetic ball of fur. How did she have the nerve to just so openly admit to being this weak? The pale ginger tabby turned his head away so that the other kit wouldn't be able to see his look of disgust. He shouldn't be this mean to his clanmates, that he knew. "No, you didn't give your cough to me. I'll be made an apprentice in half a moon," Even as he said that aloud, it seemed too dismissive. Too cold. His blue eyes lingered on the brown she-kit's face, taking in every look on her face. Did she feel guilty? Or even a bit tired?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

Pale Dusk[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Dusk[C]   Pale Dusk[C] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 11:37

Duskkit could tell the tom was upset. Most cats were when they were sick or hurt. For her, though, that was just life. She couldn’t really remember a time when she wasn’t either sick or fresh out of the medicine den. “Maybe I’ll be able to train with you,” she mewed in reply to his comment. “Like I said, I’m past six moons. It can’t be too long.” Palekit’s mannerism wasn’t the warmest, but Duskkit could see something likeable in there. His entire body may bristle, but there was something deep in his eyes.

There always was. Duskkit hadn’t met a single cat who she didn’t like. “Hey -cough-, wanna play mossball? I know we’re a bit old, but it’s good hunting practice.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pale Dusk[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Dusk[C]   Pale Dusk[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pale Dusk[C]
Page 1 of 1