Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

overdue conversation [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

overdue conversation [c] Empty
PostSubject: overdue conversation [c]   overdue conversation [c] EmptyFri 28 Jul 2023 - 10:10

Leopardsun swallowed her doubts, and looked to Pineblossom with a cautious kind of curiosity; hesitating even as she spoke. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?"

She had been avoiding her Clanmates again. It wasn't good, she knew, but--

ShadowClan might have been a community, once upon a time it might have been hers, but she had forfeit her place within it. Not because she was their leader, but because she had made a costly mistake.

"A little air might do some good. And I'd rather not go alone. If-- if you'd rather not, that's fine, I can--"

tag your name on the side of a burning bridge —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: overdue conversation [c]   overdue conversation [c] EmptyTue 1 Aug 2023 - 19:20

Pineblossom

Pineblossom was WORRIED about Leopardsun. She knew that she was not doing well; how could she? Going to war and a battle that went horribly wrong, two of her children dying, being berated in front of the entire clan for the incident, losing her best friend, and then being pushed into the leadership position after the stars ruled against Nightstar…it would be too much for any cat. Pineblossom wanted to speak with Leopardsun on multiple occasions, but her own grief following Honeylight and Moondancer’s deaths made her doubt her own judgment…and so she’d waited, hoping she would find a better time, when she felt steadier. It felt like that good time would never come, until now, when Leopardsun approached her.

“Of course, Leopardsun,” Pineblossom replied. It would not be too long until she would be calling her Leopardstar, but she would not use that term until she got her lives from the stars. She knew Leopardsun would hate to hear it before then. “I am happy to come with you.”

She let Leopardsun lead the way. She was quiet for a bit as they walked. Pineblossom wasn’t sure if Leopardsun had something on her mind that she wanted to say, or if she wanted to walk in silence…but Pineblossom had much that she has wanted to say for a while now. She couldn’t just leave things quiet when she had been given the opportunity to speak that she’s wanted or a while now.

“Leopardsun,” she began carefully, “how are you doing…?” Pineblossom looked concerned at her deputy—her leader—no, her friend. “So much has happened. I haven’t seen you go to talk with anyone about it.” Mostly because she knew that Honeylight or Echomist were the cats that Leopardsun would have talked to, and…well, Honeylight was of course out of the question, and as far as Pineblossom knew, Echomist was still furious with Leopardsun.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

PostSubject: Re: overdue conversation [c]   overdue conversation [c] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 8:48

Leopardsun could respect that Pineblossom chose to ask, instead of comment on how badly she'd been faring. It allowed her some shred of dignity, and the ability to share her feelings on her own terms; if only she felt capable of doing so. "I'm doing as well as can be expected, I suppose," she answered, not quite a lie and yet not the whole truth. How could anyone be expected to be doing well, or any approximation, after such a string of tragedies? But Pineblossom, too, was grieving; it wasn't fair to burden her with another cat's suffering as well as her own.

"Only with Snowfoot," she confessed. "She came to me. Tried to convince me to sleep in the elder's den, at least."

She was still sleeping outside the warrior's den, couldn't bring herself to move into the leader's den.

tag your name on the side of a burning bridge —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: overdue conversation [c]   overdue conversation [c] EmptyMon 21 Aug 2023 - 17:06

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded sympathetically as they spoke together. She expected Leopardsun to not be doing well at all, so that was just as well. She wished that she could make things easier for Leopardsun, but there was not much that she could do outside of her own warrior duties to ensure that things were alright. That, and talk to Leopardsun now.

“That may be a good idea,” Pineblossom admitted. “I understand your hesitance to move into the leader’s den, but you’ll only make yourself sick by constantl ysleeping without cover. You can catch a cough even in greenleaf. I don’t want my friend getting sick.” Hopefully it was not forward to call Leopardsun her friend. She did not use that title for many cats, but she cared about Leopardsun a lot. She was good to her son, and a great deputy. She would be a fine leader, too.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699