Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

push & pull [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 2:19

riverclan's resident pageant queen
BUBBLEPAW
Walk like a majestic lion, eyes glinting with so much desire. Pour more gasoline on fire, fly again, rising through the flames.

Bubblepaw had never been to Sunningrocks before, but she figured that she'd check it out today since it was necessary to know every part of RiverClan's territory. Well, technically it was "shared" territory now, but that still meant it was RiverClan's. She was curious if there would be any ThunderClan cats there today. She wanted the chance to talk to them. With the two Clans being apart of an alliance along with SkyClan, Bubblepaw felt as if she needed a chance to get to know some of these cats, particularly some that were her age After all, new friends were always a good thing.

Sunningrocks was exactly what it sounded like: a set of rocks in the middle of the sun. She had heard from other cats that it was an excellent spot to sunbathe during Greenleaf, and now she could see why. The only downside was that it seemed rather empty today. She quietly padded over toward one of the rocks. If there was nobody to talk to then she supposed that doing some napping in the sun for a bit wouldn't hurt anyone. As she settled down on top of the rock with a content sight, she heard a noise as another cat approached. She opened one eye in alarm before letting herself relax once she realized that the sound wasn't from a predator. This cat seemed unfamiliar. She hadn't seen this face inside camp before, so could they be a ThunderClanner?

"Hey!" Bubblepaw greeted the newcomer from the comfort of the rock she was laying on, "It's nice to see someone else out here!"

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 2:31

Peonypaw was heading towards the sunnyrocks to take a break from everyone crowding her in camp. She liked that they all wanted her to get used to others, but sometimes its too much. She heard from the clan that these rocks were the perfect place to relax. Just as she was coming out of the brush and into the sunny clearing, a cat called out to her. Must have been a riverclan cat as she certainly didnt smell thunderclan. Yeah... Umm h-hi.. Im peonypaw.." she mewed quietly coming towards the rock the riverclanner was on.  
name. LITTLEKITTEN timezone. EST discord. LITTLEKITTEN#8211 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
push & pull [c] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 4:05

riverclan's resident pageant queen
BUBBLEPAW
Walk like a majestic lion, eyes glinting with so much desire. Pour more gasoline on fire, fly again, rising through the flames.

Based on this new apprentice's tone, Bubblepaw could tell that she was rather shy. She put on a gentle smile as the she-cat came a little closer.
"Hi, Peonypaw. I'm Bubblepaw. It's great to meet you! Did you come over to relax as well?" The apprentice kept her voice calm and level as she spoke.
Their personalities differed greatly, but Bubblepaw wasn't interested in scaring Peonypaw away.

She would have to come to Sunningrocks more often. Warmth, comfort, prey, and new friends... what was there to dislike about this place? She lazily flicked her silver tail as she rested her head on her paws and allowed the apprentice in front of her to respond.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 9:48

Peonypaw looked up at her in amazement. "That is such a pretty name....." she mewed softly but then realized that Bubblepaw was also relaxing. "Yes... M-my clan is very protective right now." she mewed getting the courage to jump onto the rock with bubblepaw. It was very warm and felt nice under her paws as she sat down, curling her multi-colored tail around them. 

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 3:29

All Hail RiverClan's Resident Pageant Queen
bubblepaw
Walk like a majestic lion, eyes glinting with so much desire.
Bubblepaw grinned as Peonypaw padded over to lay on the rock beside her. She curiously lifted an ear as the she-cat started to talk about ThunderClan. She wasn't completely sure what was going on within their walls, but she supposed that was how it should be. Every Clan had secrets that they needed to keep, even if they were in an alliance with another.

"Protective how?" She asked, tilting her head.
"I mean, you don't have to tell me, with me being a RiverClanner and all." Her voice was soft as she fixed an innocent gaze upon Peonypaw.
In truth, the innocent facade was rather fake, but Bubblepaw figured that she'd have to use some sort of quick tactic to hear about the news from Peonypaw. She wasn't interested in backstabbing ThunderClan or committing some Dark Forest crime. She was honestly just curious, as boring as it sounded.
Pour more gasoline on fire, fly again, rising through the flames.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 12:12

Peonypaw sighed wondering how she was going to word what she was about to say. "As you can see... Im a little shy... My whole clan is very dotting on me. They are trying to get me out of my shell while also protecting me from the outside." she mewed softly at bubblepaw. 

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 23:43

bubblepaw
Bubblepaw's smile didn't fade. She kept one ear lifted and alert so that she could hear Peonypaw's quiet voice clearly. The two of them were the most obvious opposites, but that was alright with her.

"Aw, it's sweet that your Clan's trying to help you out. You must be making some good progress. I mean, you're talking to me, right? And I'm not even in your Clan. I'd say that's a pretty brave step, Peonypaw." The apprentice mewed kindly, lightly flicking her ThunderClan companion on the flank with her tail.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 23:47

Peonypaw smiled proudly as if those words meant everything. She could tell she was getting better and was excited that someone was notocing. "Th-thank you... Whats it like in your clan?" she mewed a little louder as she was getting used to the other apprentice.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 2:39

bubblepaw
Bubblepaw closed her eyes as she thought about what to tell Peonypaw.
"Well, I'm sure RiverClan and ThunderClan are pretty different. We hunt differently and whatnot. But so far, it's pretty peaceful over on our side of the river. I'm sure every Clan has their own, well, issues, I guess. No Clan is completely perfect and I can admit that, but I think RiverClan is as close to perfection as it can get."

"I try to enjoy the happiness while it lasts. There's really no telling when any of the Clans could experience turmoil. That's why it's best to live in the moment, y'know?" She hummed, keeping her eyes closed as the sun rays melted into her pelt and warmed the skin beneath.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 12:47

Peonypaw listened with ease but she didnt know how to reply back. "i guess so." she mewed laying in the heat rays, letting it soak into her multi colored fur. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

push & pull [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: push & pull [c]   push & pull [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

push & pull [c]
Page 1 of 1