Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 16:44

Alright, so I'm leaving and won't be able to post from the 23-28, and 2 of my cats just need a battle to rank up. I want to pull off one of the greatest feats ever, a complete skimirish in 5-6 days. If you are active enough, and r in WC/SC and want to join, its open. I'd like to have 2v2, but if we have 3 on both with all active people, that works for me as well. After a day or so of being open, I might throw in my own SC cat for whatever cats we have. Plz help me get Oak to warrior!

SC:
1. Badgerstorm
2. OPEN

WC:
1. Oakpaw
2. Talonpaw

Last edited by Minecraftnerd on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 16:54

You already know who I want to bring to the fight. Oak's bestie :D

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:00

I don’t want to be the rain in your parade, but TC and WC share no borders, what makes it impossible for a skirmish between the two clans to take place.

For TC to have a skirmish, you must find cats from SkC, SC or RC.

For WC it would be SC or RC.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:02

Aww that sucks well thanks for pointing it out
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:03

Well daysteam so I'll keep Windclan, anyone who has SC or RC cat is open...
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:11

Badgerstorm for ShadowClan can join ^^ he sure loves fights

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:17

He's NAW right? Would that be fair to have him go 1v2 on oak and talon as they r apprentices? I kinda don't want osks battle to be disastourous for him... But vi do have to SC cats I could throw one in by his side
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:18

Yeah I was thinking the same- best if it's 1v2, especially being an unexpected skirmish :D

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:24

K sounds good, I will make topic in the morning, or now if I can
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:32

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!   Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to pull off a magic trick? The fastest skimirish ever!
Page 1 of 1