Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

baby mine [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 22:52

skyclan's resident disney princess
THYME
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Although she was constantly willing to see and learn, Thyme was still a kit, and it was still very easy for her to get tired. There was only so much excitement that her little body could take every day. She found herself heading back to the nursery that afternoon struggling to keep her eyes open. She enjoyed being awake, but she also loved sleep. She loved that she could do anything that she desired in a dream, and she loved how it gave her energy when she woke up again. Everything about living was just so lovely. Thyme simply had no complaints.

She swiped her small tongue over her jaws as she padded inside the familiar nursery walls and looked around for a familiar face. Ah, there was one. Patchdream. She recognized the queen because she was always inside or right outside the nursery. She smiled sleepily as she padded over to the older she-cat.
"Ms. Patchdream! Hi!" She happily greeted the queen before sitting down beside her.
"Can I hear a story? I like sleep stories." She yawned before giving Patchdream an expectant look.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 23:12

Patchdream was inside the nursery watching over some kits as their mothers went on breaks when she was approached by thyme, the newest addition to the clan. "Hello Thyme, Of course i can tell you a story. Get comfortable and listen closely. This is the story of how starclan became known. A long time ago there was no such thing as starclan, i know right, hard to believe. Back then was dark and there was no peace. A cat by the name of Poppyclaw would get weird dreams of a far off world filled with cats that were no longer with us...." she mewed, taking a dramatic pause to see Thyme's reaction. 
name. LITTLEKITTEN timezone. EST discord. LITTLEKITTEN1 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
baby mine [c] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 0:56

skyclan's resident disney princess
THYME
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Thyme curled up into a ball as Ms. Patchdream began to speak. She truly did love stories. It gave her the opportunity to experience things that she hadn't been around to see herself. StarClan... she had heard about StarClan. She wasn't completely sure what it was or how it worked, but whenever the stars came out once the sun set below the horizon, Thyme would look up and wonder if that was where StarClan was. She listened silently and patiently to the beginning of the story. Perhaps she'd have the chance to learn more about the cats that lived in the stars today.

What had happened to the cats that were no longer with us? Where had they gone? It made Thyme begin to think. Her mother had left too, so was she apart of these 'cats that were no longer with us'? If Thyme looked up at the stars again tonight, would she finally find the answer to her mother's whereabouts? She held back a quiet sigh.
"What happened next? Was Poppyclaw alright?" She asked in concern.
She hoped that this would have a happy ending. Those were the best types of stories.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 7:02

patchdream smiled down at thyme, "Of course, Now Poppyclaw didnt realize that the dreams meant something until one night. That night was like no other but the dream he had wasn't. That night he dreamed of a raging fire, he saw his friends and family running but ending up being swallowed by the flames. When he awoke he could see smoke in the distance and knew. He had to save them. He quickly rounded everyone up and brought them to a new home. Here. After realizing the dreams were real, he questioned if the weird looking world was too. When he was finally going mad with questions, a starclan cat spoke to him in his dreams.....  she mewed adding suspense to her tone to give life to the story.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 0:41

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thyme
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thyme had completely forgotten about sleep. The story was so interesting that it practically had her on the edge of her paws. The kit's eyes widened as Ms. Patchdream described the fire from the nightmare. It just sounded so terrifying to her. Truthfully, she had never had a nightmare in her life. Her dreams were always very lively, colorful, and beautiful, but hearing about how horrifying nightmares could be only made her hope that she would continue to never have them.

"Wow... Poppyclaw is a hero!" Thyme exclaimed in genuine awe.
She curled herself into a tighter ball as she asked, "What did the StarClan cat say?"
The she-kit couldn't take the suspense anymore. She needed to know what had happened right this instant!
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 9:34

Patchdream let out a tiny laugh then continued with the story. "The starclan cat was very majestic as it explained that they were all cat ancestors and how they were starting to fade cause no one believed in them. The starclan cat explained that there were clans nearby who needed a cat to reintroduce the starclan belief. As Poppyclaw woke up he and his group went in search for the clans. One after the other, he explained the situation to the clan and was welcomed with open arms. The cats in his group liked different clans so they all split up. Poppyclaw became the deputy of the clan he was in, skyclan, and soon starclan was thriving again.  Patchdream mewed ending the story to see an all awake kit. She sighed wondering if the kit would even go to sleep now. 

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2023 - 21:17

thyme
Thyme was overjoyed to hear that the story had a happy ending. The concept of StarClan sounded fascinating. It was much deeper than a group of cats that lived in the sky, but that was all her kit brain was able to wrap around for now. She let out a happy laugh before looking up at Ms. Patchdream with wide eyes. She still wasn't asleep, and now it seemed as if she had more energy than before. She wasn't sure if that was how a sleepytime story was supposed to work.
"Uh oh, Ms. Patchdream. I think I'm still awake. Your story was great, though! How will I fall asleep now?"

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2023 - 5:58

patchdream gave a slight laugh. "Come here." she mewed nudging the kit into her soft, purring belly. Her plan was to use the mother method of calming kits down. 

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] EmptyFri 14 Jul 2023 - 23:59

thyme
As Thyme snuggled close to Patchdream, she felt her comfort turn into a slight sadness. This feeling was familiar, the feeling of being pressed against motherly warmth. It reminded her of how she'd spend her days with her mother. When she had first been brought to SkyClan, she could barely form proper sentences. She was far better at communicating now, and she had grown in the amount of time that had been here. Something that she didn't want to admit was that she had probably spent more time as a member of SkyClan than she had with her mother. There would come a time in her life where she would have more memories with these cats than she would with her mother, and that saddened her.

Still, she continued to stay at Patchdream's side and fall asleep. She didn't enjoy feeling sad. Thyme would rather sleep it off, but what the kit didn't know was that such feelings would still be there for her in the waking world, and sleep wasn't a permanent solution.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

baby mine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby mine [c]   baby mine [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

baby mine [c]
Page 1 of 1