Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Watching Over [Sorrelkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

Watching Over [Sorrelkit] Empty
PostSubject: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 2:17 pm

The queens looked tired, Graywind thought as she dropped a squirrel at one of their paws. Offering to sit outside the nursery and help watch some of them would let them rest a bit, and she'd be able to spend time with some of her nieces and nephew, so it was an easy choice to make even if she wasn't really sure how to interact with the kits half the time. They were a bit older now, so Graywind didn't think it'd be too bad, at least. Sorrelkit was nearby, and while Juniperheart was still too sick to leave the medicine den Graywind was glad to get to spend time with her niece.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 1:31 pm

Sorrelkit

skyclan
kit

Yet more ants had been given peace by the arrival of the she-cat. Sorrelkit had been covering them with her paw, then jumping back when they crawled onto her paws. It was fun when she touched them but not when they got her back. Besides, warriors were much more interesting. She bounced over, standing by the nursery, staring up at the unfamiliar cat with round eyes.  

“Was that a squirrel?” Greywind had little chance of escape now. The kit had yet to become cautious of strangers as she decided if they were in camp without an alarm being raised, they were safe. The queens wouldn’t let anyone with ill intentions near the nursery, anyway, “did you catch that squirrel? Was it high, high up in a tree? I’m not allowed to see those trees.” Yet.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 1:56 pm

Her presence was quick to draw the attention of the kit, who immediately began asking questions. Huh, mom wasn't joking, she thought, mildly amused by it. She had thought the kits would be too busy with mossball or something to really pay attention to her, but she was glad for the chance that she might get to know the little kit better.

"It was, and yeah. Had to climb a tree for it." Graywind smiled at the kit, "You're Sorrelkit, right? I'm Graywind. I'm your aunt, your dad's sister."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 2:25 pm

Sorrelkit

skyclan
kit

“Wow.” She whispered, though her quiet voice didn’t last long, “do you get scared climbing the trees?” It only took the next sentence for her to lose interest in her last thought, all too ready to interrogate the she-cat on how she knew her name. The grey kit eyed her for a moment, until she found out how. It wasn’t just any she-cat — she was her aunt, her father’s sister! Sorrelkit’s eyes lit up at the mention of her father, lurching closer to the paws of the other cat. 

“You’re good at guessing!” She purred, nodding her head, “I am Sorrelkit! And you’re my brother's—my father’s sister— so you’re one of grandma's daughters! You don’t look like papa.” Neither did she, but she wasn’t one for technicalities. “that’s ok, I don’t either!”

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 11:50 am

"It was scary, learning to climb." Graywind admitted, "It got less scary with practice and time, though. And Thornstalker taught me well. When you become an apprentice I bet you'll have a mentor just as good!" She didn't think anyone in Skyclan could possibly live up to the disappointment that her first mentor had been, and if they did, Wolfblossom was sure to see it before she gave her precious grandkits for them to mentor. Graywind was certain that her mother would not make the same mistake twice.

"I hoped I'd get that right." Graywind grinned at Sorrelkit. It was true she didn't look like Sunfire, but then, neither did Graywind. "No, we don't. Your dad looks more like our dad than us. Falconmoon - your uncle - too." She nodded. It seemed that gray and silver cats seemed to be more common in the family than gold, to her. That was just how things worked, Graywind supposed,

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 5:33 pm

“That makes you brave though, doesn’t it? You were scared—but you’re not anymore, because you had to be brave!” At the mention of apprenticeship, Sorrelkit felt her paws shuffling in excitement. “Oh I hope so! Your mentor sounded cool! You have to have the best to be the best— and I will be!” Who would be her mentor? It was far too big of a question to consider in a few seconds, though she had considered it in the comfort of the nursery enough.

“You did! You’re just as clever as StarClan and they’re so clever! I’m happy I look like you.” Sorrelkit purred. “Uncle?” StarClan, their family was so big! It felt as though she learned about a new relative everyday, but she wasn’t complaining— she liked her family-Clan.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 7:03 pm

"I guess it does." Graywind nodded. She hadn't really considered whether or not it made her brave. Determined, yes. But bravery had never really crossed her mind. Thinking on it, however, it did make sense. "It won't be long until you become an apprentice, though I know it probably feels like forever." Graywind had felt that way as a kit, at least.

Her whiskers twitched at the comparison, "I wouldn't say I'm that wise... There's plenty wiser cats in the clan than I am." Kits seemed to think the world of their elders, Graywind wasn't quite sure how to take that.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 4:32 am

Sorrelkit

skyclan
kit

The blue-grey kit let out a deep sigh, nodding before her voice sounded out once more,
“I’ve waited my whole life to be an apprentice!” Much like any cat had to, though she couldn’t quite believe how long they had to wait. It seemed like she had waited more than any other kit in all of the Clans! “Did you have fun as an apprentice auntie Greywind— can I call you that?” 

The warrior’s expression seemed to falter for a moment, prompting the kit to nervously reply, 
“Maybe— but to me you seem clever, like grandma and papa!” Sorrelkit paused, “do you prefer hunting or fighting?” 

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Watching Over [Sorrelkit]   Watching Over [Sorrelkit] EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 7:14 pm

Auntie... Graywind smiled at the kit. "You can," She nodded, "And yes. Well mostly. My first mentor..." Graywind shrugged, Yewfrost had abandoned the clan, he wasn't worth talking about. "Training was a lot of work. Some of it boring work. But I wound up with a better mentor in the end who taught me most of everything I know."

"They are smart cats." She nodded in agreement, "Even if your dad's a grump sometimes." There was a flicker of mischievous amusement in Graywind's eyes as she recalled dragging her brothers on patrols on more than one occasion. Of course, she wasn't going to mention that she often caused that grumpiness. She was perfectly innocent.

"I enjoy hunting more than fighting." She mewed, "Fighting is something to avoid unless necessary. Sparring can be fun, of course, but it's very different from fighting a fox or angry hawk."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8