Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Watching Clouds [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

Watching Clouds [c] Empty
PostSubject: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 23:16

Watching Clouds [c] Aster_10
Asterkit
_

It was a quiet lull in the day where cats were napping or sitting around camp sharing tongues, the perfect break from kit-caused chaos. Laying down at the nursery entrance, Asterkit's gaze had drifted up towards the sky. His vibrant green eyes were focused on a cloud, following it across the colorful sky. The sun was on it's way down, the journey part way complete. It was peaceful and calm. Feeling a presence by his side, he smiled.

"Wanna watch clouds with me?"

Watching Clouds [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Watching Clouds [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 18:29

Mistykit rolled on her back by the nursery, a trill escaping her throat as her paws stretched to the sky. The clouds looked so soft, but try as she might the fluffy black kit couldn’t reach one. SkyClan were beginning to wind down for the evening, only the night guards and a few night owls still seriously active.

“Sure,” she purred simply. “Maybe Mom will even let us stay out and watch the stars come out. I wanna see which one is Grandma.”
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 22:28

Asterkit
_

Mistykit rolled onto her back and Asterkit followed suit, liking the idea very much. He was glad Mistykit had come over. Though he'd never confess it to her, she was his favorite sibling. They had the same adventurous spirit, the same fur color, and they had a special bond: they were family. So as they peered into the skies above, a nice, warm feeling settled in his chest.

"What did mom say about Grandma?" he asked, curious now that she'd mentioned her. If Lighttail had told them stories, Asterkit had probably been pre-occupied with some antic and missed it. He'd have to ask her about their grandpa as well.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] EmptyThu 4 Jul 2024 - 17:59

Mistykit had to admit, siblings were pretty great. Times like this made up for every petty argument over prey or stepped-on tail. Asterkit especially, he was always so much fun! The she-kit purred a little.

“I don’t remember everything, but she was a really good warrior who fought the Dark Forest and won! She cared about kits like us enough that she adopted kits who needed a family. And that one lullaby that Mom sings? She told me Grandma used to sing it to her, and that Grandma got it from her mom!” Mistykit loved her mother’s stories. “Oh, and she did all that without a mate. Mom says Grandma liked girls, but they never liked her back. I hope if I ever like someone like that they’ll be nice.”
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] EmptyFri 5 Jul 2024 - 3:40

Asterkit
_

Grandma sounded like one serious fighter, strong and capable! At least for a she-cat... She sure sounded like a great cat to look up to. "I think you're gonna be even better than grandma, Misty. Because Grandma didn't have anyone, and you've got me and mom! Besides, if you like someone who turns out to not be nice, I'll... I'll make em be nice to you." the tom vowed, confident of his abilities to ensure his sister would have an awesome future. Of course, a kit couldn't really guarantee that, but Asterkit just knew it. Mistykit had a good head and would make it in life, he was sure of it.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] EmptyFri 5 Jul 2024 - 13:55

“Back atcha,” Mistykit chirped. “If anyone wants to hurt you, they’ll have to go through me.” Mistykit just knew that someday she and her brother would be the best team fighters in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Clouds [c]   Watching Clouds [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching Clouds [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: