Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 Empty
PostAurakit will R.I.P forever.

I'v been meaning to tell you guys... I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner.

About a week ago, Aurakit was taking her driving test when a drunk driver slammed into the driver's side, and she died on impact. Her real name is Tristy. May she Rest in peace in Heaven.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JPzjwJV Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JPzNeMg Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JGg2mwx Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JPzwPEb Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JPzwXQn

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JcnAVnI Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firefly on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Aurakit will R.I.P forever.
Post Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 21:13 by Guest
=_= I was on the C-box when Fire introduced her so bleh. And I'm not giving you member cruelty. I'm not calling you names and threatening you. I am not having suspicion against you. I am just telling you I am sick and tired of people who question deaths. I don't care who says it. I believe it when they say this person has died because I trust every member not to lie about death. So you Back. Off. Because I'm just stating the level of distrust on this site is very unbearable.
Feath ❤️
Post Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 21:36 by Feath ❤️
seriously burn, if your gonna sit here and accuse someone of making up their own death then you have no soul, or sympathy for anything in the world... and im sorry that you think just because Fire isn't a perfect robotic teenager that she would lie. I pity I really do, because you sitting her doing this is telling me that your the one begging for attention. And the fact is that a stalker begging for attention related to a death in zero ways.

I'm sorry about your cousin Fire, I really am. And im sorry, but i had to get my piece out. R.I.P. Tristy.
FishierthanFish
Post Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 21:38 by FishierthanFish
Listen, not a stalker, not getting anymore suspicious, just was getting a tad bit weirded out... (o.o Weirded out.)
And I apologize if this is a disturbance to the force or anything, but I was going to give you this for my apologies:
Spoiler:
If it's a big deal, I'm taking it up with Jay to ask if he can clear the posts to before I made that post.
I'm not stalking Fire because I'm weird like that, because an eleven year old isn't that high-tech, and I was also saying that perhaps we can get together and discuss this in a PM conversation.
Anonymous
Post Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 23:13 by Guest
EVERYONE STOP IT NOW!! YOU ARE ALL ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS AND THIS MUST END, GROW UP AND BE RESPECTFUL FROM NOW ON. I KNOW 6 YEAR OLD WHO ARE MORE ADULT LIKE. STOP FIGHTING, SAYING MEAN THINGS TO EACH OTHER, AND EVERYTHING ELSE, GOD

Stop saying things about what Brun said, it was really mean, but he apologized, you are al peving me off, I am going to lose it if someone says another thing about it

Sorry for the rampage Fire but I would like to say I am sorry for your loss, and I almost know what you experiecned when I almost lost Soulpaw my brother, but anyway I know you are good friends with him and Ebony and he feels really sorry for you, I hope you feel better soon.
Thistle (Angel)
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 2:49 by Thistle (Angel)
Can we stop talking about all this, it was ment to be a peaceful topic. And burn appologized, thaks for appologizing burn. Now, can we keep this a peaceful topic?

R.I.P. Tristy, enjoy the luxuries of heavan and abouve.
Brambleh
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 6:17 by Brambleh
What kind of world do we live in!?!? I don't know all of my friends' cousins! Maybe you didn't know her! (@Burn)

R.I.P. Tristy, and sorry Fire...
Lilac
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 6:53 by Lilac
I'm very sorry for you lost Fire. May she rest peacefully in heaven. I will keep you in my prayers as you are dealing with this.
Shadow
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 8:34 by Shadow
Lilacbreeze wrote:
I'm very sorry for you lost Fire. May she rest peacefully in heaven. I will keep you in my prayers as you are dealing with this.
same here... may she rest in peace.
Anonymous
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 9:55 by Guest
Okay. For one. I really was just trying to stop all the talk in almost every single topic about how the kids are just lying.

Fire I apologize for yelling in this topic and I hope your family will be able to get through this. Rest Peacefully Tristy
FishierthanFish
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 11:27 by FishierthanFish
Uhh.... Blaze, I said I was sorry, I quit, and Fire's not my friend, she's my older sisters friend.
I apologize for my actions, and I said sorry earlier, and we live in a world of cruelty, I know. But at least some people forgive others.

@Bright, I think you are correct. They need to act their proper age.

@Angel, you have a point.

Last edited by Burnsorrow ~ Hardkit on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Cherry
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 11:29 by Cherry
Shut up Burn, that was mean.
Lilac
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 11:30 by Lilac
Burn make a bridge and get over it! Gosh, this is a death in WCC and you need to treat this topic with respect!
Sun
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 11:31 by Sun
cherry, it's over, it's time to stop fighting. I have seen death topics such as this ruined by the site's own memebers. we must not let it happen anymore, we need to respect these poor people instead of fighting about this!
Lilac
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 11:32 by Lilac
Thank you Sun.... I agree completely!
Sleepy
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 11:42 by Sleepy
This is why WCC is falling apart. One person says something stupid, and then every member goes and gangs up on them. Then when someone apologizes, they fall gang up and troll the person who keeps flaming. You are all acting immature by flaming one person who has to defend himself against about every other meember in this topic. Yes, it was disrespectful what Burn said, and then there was one arguement. But then other people join and start accusing a member. A part of me will die if this site ever goes down, and part of the cause will be my friends and family turning on each other, part of it is maybe because we all gang up against each one member, and then cower in fear of some pedophile. All I can say is, WCC is heading for Civil War.
Post  by Sponsored content

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next