Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

tears and comfort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

tears and comfort Empty
PostSubject: tears and comfort   tears and comfort EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 5:48

OOC: closed for batsong {speedy}; follows this topic
❀ ❀ ❀
Rosepaw had cleaned most of the blood away. She had washed the dog's blood and scent off of herself swiftly in a tiny stream. She had rejoined her patrol and reported. She had washed away the spatter of her own blood from her face, though she had not dared to touch the scratched left ear. She had not let any tears fall... yet.

She peeped into the medicine-cat den. "...Sparrowthorn? ...Batsong?" she asked, trying not to let her voice shake. She was not badly hurt. She had spoken well to the ShadowClan warrior she had met on the wrong side of the border. She had left with respect and peace and only a scratch.

When Batsong appeared, she buried her face in her former mentor's fur, taking comfort. She explained through tears, but kept her chin up with pride for the outcome. There was so much blood for such a little scratch.

"She could have ripped my ear off, if I hadn't ducked." Rosepaw smiled. "I guess my reflexes haven't gotten too bad." Ears healed quickly, especially for WindClan cats. Rosepaw's precious large tufted ears were thick and resilient to wind-battering and had barely been touched.
❀ ❀ ❀
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

tears and comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: tears and comfort   tears and comfort EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 9:42

Batsong looked up as she scented blood and was worried sick when she saw her good friend Rosepaw enter into the medicine den.  Quickly examining her she was relived to find that the scratch was overall minor and would heal with time.

She licked gently at the wound as she listened to what her former apprentice said.  She then gently pressed cobwebs to the wound to help with the bleeding and to heal her clanmate to the best of her ability.

Once the wound was bandaged up and as Rosepaw buried her face into her fur. Batsong wrapped her tail around the apprentice holding her close in a small hug.

"I am so glad you are okay." she whispered quietly gently grooming down her friends pelt in an attempt to comfort her.

"Rosepaw? Promise me you won't go near shadowclan like that again? she put a paw on Rosepaws shoulder wanting to make sure that would not happen again.

At the same time however, she wanted to let Rosepaw focus on something else.  All of this was probably overwhelming for her and she figured maybe she could show Rosepaw around the med den while she was here anyways.

"would you like to learn of some different herbs?" she offered glancing over to her good friend with a bit of a grin.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

tears and comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: tears and comfort   tears and comfort EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 3:08

❀ ❀ ❀
Batsong seemed to calm as her careful treatment revealed only a small scratch. Rosepaw let her former mentor comfort her with a small hug, before pulling back slightly to meet Batsong's eyes.

After worrying what she would say to Batsong after the disastrous gathering, Rosepaw had done it without even thinking about it. Although many confusing and conflicting feelings still swirled around inside of her, a relief washed over her as she looked into her good friend's eyes and found the same comfort there. It was done, the cobweb pulled away, not as scary as she had feared.

Rosepaw was still shaken, and Batsong was not yet satisfied, making a serious request of Rosepaw. Luckily, it was an easy one. "I promise," she agreed. "I promise I won't stray from a patrol again." With an understanding made, the pair could relax.

Batsong pottered around the medicine den, glancing back at Rosepaw with a grin, and an offer the gentle apprentice would never refuse. Rosepaw nodded. She settled down, tucking her paws in, to sit beside her friend and look at the herbs Batsong showed to her.
❀ ❀ ❀
OOC: even if we don't continue, it's good to establish rose and bat have spoken since the gathering (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tears and comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: tears and comfort   tears and comfort Empty

Back to top Go down

tears and comfort
Page 1 of 1