Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amber's Plotting Pages

Go down 
+6
Romantica
cocoa
kjSage
khamosa
Aspen
Amber
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Characters : Amberpaw || Sloekit || Flickerfoot
Clan/Rank : TC apprentice || SC Unborn || RC NPC Elder
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 188

Amber's Plotting Pages Empty
PostSubject: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 12:04

☼ AMBERPAW ☼ 
Amber's Plotting Pages Maine-11

A gentle giant, Amberpaw's fluff makes him appear bulkier and more intimidating than the lean body hidden underneath. He has a reserved and cautious nature and is rather wise beyond his years. These traits will carry on to his adulthood, although he will grow out of the playful personality that dominates his kithood.

THUNDERCLAN
Crossed off names have been acted upon already

Looking for:
Friends - especially cats who are warriors!
  • Brindle
  • Aurelia
  • Thrush
  • Fawn
  • Curly

> Acquaintances 

Let's talk about potential:
> Best friend(s)
> Idols/role models
  • Thrushnose?

> Rival
  • Hickory

> Enemies

Currently, no:
> Romantic relationships or crushes

Last edited by Amber on Sun 9 Jul 2023 - 14:53; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 12:48

Hickorykit won't be born until the 20th but she could be friends/rivals with Amber? :0

Amber's Plotting Pages 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 13:15

I think they'd have an interesting dynamic! Amber is rather quiet and introverted, whereas Hickory seems like the opposite?

I could see them having some kind of love-hate friendship. That could make for a good rivalry. Amber will probably have a competitive streak during his apprenticeship :D

Amber's Plotting Pages Untitled52_20230627104325c

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 13:16

I think them being rivals would be fun!!

Amber's Plotting Pages 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 13:36

Brindlekit is Hickory's littermate and the two of them could be friends! It would probably take a while for Brindlekit to warm to Amberkit, but after that they could definitely be great friends.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 14:37

I think Amber and Brindle interacting would be very entertaining. It would probably take a while for Amber to warm up to her, also. I can see a good friendship forming between them, though!

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 16:35

I can offer Aurelia, one of Thunderclan's new guests, for a topic if you'd like? She's new to clan culture and doesn't get all of it, but she's friend (if very shy).

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 16:55

Yes, of course! Amber would love to meet one of the guests

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 18:03

I updated some things, and added Sloekit to the list!

Relationships I'm especially looking for are bolded. So, for Amber that is some warrior friends. For Sloe, that is some kind of bad influence that may lead her astray.

Thunderclanners only for Amber please, and Shadowclanners only for Sloe :)

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 18:12

blackkit will be a bad influence! she’s less “let’s sneak out of camp” and more “let’s figure out who in our clan has kittypet blood and laugh at them for it” but she’d certainly like a friend!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 18:15

Not really a bad influence, but Sable could be an idol of sorts. The type of cat to praise you if he thinks you're being an upright member of his clan or the type to force you into spars if you're not.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Amber's Plotting Pages Output12                   Amber's Plotting Pages Output10                          Amber's Plotting Pages Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3222

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 18:59

Same as Sable, Tawny is follows the Warrior Code strictly and might be a potential idol for Sloekit. She is rather cold though, so if Sloekit expected a compliment...

Amber

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 20:19

Cocoa wrote:
blackkit will be a bad influence! she’s less “let’s sneak out of camp” and more “let’s figure out who in our clan has kittypet blood and laugh at them for it” but she’d certainly like a friend!

Sloe will totally go along with this! I like it. Black may be an apprentice when I start rping Sloe. That ok?

Romantica wrote:
Sable could be an idol of sorts. The type of cat to praise you if he thinks you're being an upright member of his clan or the type to force you into spars if you're not

I like this! I'll put Sable down as an idol

Copperbeans wrote:
She is rather cold though, so if Sloekit expected a compliment

Sloe is very self-critical and I think she'll be a big words of affirmation gal. However, I can see her obsessing over trying to impress/please Tawny and make her like Sloe. I'll put her down as an idol

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 21:37

I think Thrushnose would fit perfectly with Amber's personality! He could be an idol of sorts to him as well, having a strong sense of morality, and a calm attitude, while also praising cats if they do something he thinks is good. (Or he can just be Amber's friend if you want, I'm willing to plot more.)

P.S, also offering Fawnshine, but she can be a bit more standoffish to younger cats. She'll put on a good mask of personality if she thinks you're worthy, though.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 5:04

Arcana wrote:
I think Thrushnose would fit perfectly with Amber's personality! He could be an idol of sorts to him as well, having a strong sense of morality, and a calm attitude, while also praising cats if they do something he thinks is good. (Or he can just be Amber's friend if you want, I'm willing to plot more.)

Oooo Thrush sounds exactly like the cat Amber would idolize. Want me to make a topic for them?

Arcana wrote:
P.S, also offering Fawnshine, but she can be a bit more standoffish to younger cats. She'll put on a good mask of personality if she thinks you're worthy, though.

Interesting. Not sure how Amber would do with Fawnshine. I think he'd try to stay away from her if she is very standoffish - he may think she just doesn't like him.

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber's Plotting Pages   Amber's Plotting Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber's Plotting Pages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next