Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My back is turned [Firefly Meta]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

My back is turned [Firefly Meta] Empty
PostSubject: My back is turned [Firefly Meta]   My back is turned [Firefly Meta] EmptyMon 22 May 2023, 2:15 am

Release yesterday; seize today.

The she-cat -who bore obnoxiously red paws along with a bright orange pelt - stood before Firefly, heterochromia eyes glazed over as if there were no longer a soul within her body. There were no stars here. No sounds.

"How is it?" The older mollys dull voice echoed around her head, as if they were Firefly's own thoughts.

"How's what?"

"Being me."

Being... her? Firefly's head tilted in confusion as she looked the strange cat over. "You are nothing like me." Besides sharing the same height and build, there was no resemblance.

The she-cat stepped forward, making Firefly take one step back in response. Not a word was spoken as the orange molly circled around the ThunderClan warrior as if she were her prey. Stopping near her ear, the malicious voice sounded again: "But I am: Who do you think you got your name from? You're just a pathetic copy of me... History is destined to repeat itself."

Firefly's head felt like it was about to explode as a mess of jumbled timelines forced their way through her thoughts. A myriad of emotions coursed through her, not a single one her own. Though blurry and almost shapeless, it was obvious that the blobs passing her vision were cats of various sizes and colors. She knew none of them. And yet... She knew all of them.

ThunderClan opened before her, followed by WindClan. Then ThunderClan again. Now ShadowClan. Rushing water. A cliff. The gorge? None of it made any sense to her, but the emotions the orange she-cat projected onto her were starting to make her sick. "ENOUGH!"

Unsheathed claws raked across the pity party that wore a bright orange clown suit. "Whatever you've been through -whoever you think you are - we are not the same. My name is my own: Who are you to slink into my dreams and project your insecurities onto me? Your past is your past. Leave my present alone." Another swipe across the she-cats flank. "History only repeats itself when it's past forgets to move on. I am not you. You are not me."

The dull, mismatched eyes never left Firefly's as the older cat stood weakly before her. Her head was no longer held high- her pelt seemed much duller, and her frame slowly became old and decrepit. No further words reached out to taunt Firefly as those stupid red paws slinked back into the starless black.

She wished she had killed the creature entirely. Perhaps it would continue to silently stalk the shadows of her mind but, should she ever show again, the ThunderClan warrior would not stand for it.
code.kiikko

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JGgdMsS My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JGg3TFt  My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JGg3GK7 My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JGg2WjR

My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JcTsSP1  My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JcnAVnI My back is turned [Firefly Meta] Grub_f10My back is turned [Firefly Meta] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down

My back is turned [Firefly Meta]
Page 1 of 1