Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]   Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] EmptySun 14 May 2023 - 4:09

Fennelbreeze

Having gotten back from her most recent hunting patrol, Fennelbreeze hummed, padding gleefully back to camp. It was clear from the plump mice and a rabbit that she held in her maw that she was feeling particularly joyful today; teeth held securely onto her hunt so that she would not accidentally let them fall out of grasp. It wasn't very often she had much luck with this much prey, though she thanked Newleaf for turning the odds over, and siding with her instead. Halting just before the fresh-kill pile, she dropped the rabbit down, gently nudging it to the side to make space for her patrol mates to leave their catches in.

Her eyes caught sight of one of her clanmates sitting by the warriors' den, noticing that there wasn't anyone else nearby. It wasn't as if he was lonely, though she had rarely ever talked to him before, other than the few chats they had during patrols or such. Deciding it was an opportunity for friendship, she smiled, walking up to Fuzzface with a brief nod of the head in greeting. "Hi there," She purred, setting the mice down in front of their paws in hopes he would take up her offer. "Mind if I join you? I just got back from the hunting patrol. I can't really eat both of them alone, so I figured I might as well share."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]   Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 20:01

The day was a peaceful one, which was surprising to say the least. With all that had been going on within the clan lately, finding a moment to himself was a rarity and he thanked StarClan for every second that he got alone. Of course, such a time as this always seemed to be short lived and before long, one his clanmates dared approach him. Letting out a sigh, he didn't even bother to look and see who approached and instead opened his jaw to tell them off. This time though... the cat who'd joined him was clearly smarter than the rest and brought an offering.

Staring at the mouse that was dropped at his paws, he turned his amber gaze up from where he laid to see the newly named Fennelbreeze. Her curled ears were definitely a feature that wasn't easy to forget and he was proud of himself for actually remembering her name, considering they'd had somewhat limited interactions up until now. Apparently, she had a decent head on her shoulders and while she'd ruined his peaceful time by himself, he wasn't about to complain about her presence, seeing as though she'd brought him a snack.

"I'd usually mind," the plump warrior began as he stuck out a paw and pulled the mouse closer to his chest. "But I'll make an exception, this time," he added in his usual bland sort of tone as he leaned down and began consuming the mouse in just a few bites.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] VHQrlk5
Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] 1QYZaRo

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]   Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] EmptyTue 23 May 2023 - 20:46

Fennelbreeze

Knowing how he was a warrior a bit more on the aloof side, at least to her, it occurred as a relief to Fennelbreeze to know that her company could be given off under the excuse of an 'exception'. Even if wasn't the best way of phrasing things, sure, it was still acceptable enough considering they were plain acquaintances. She couldn't help but be piqued by how quickly he ate the whole thing up in just a few bites, anyway. Deciding it was best to strike up a conversation, the she-cat sat down, leaning forward to take a small bite out from her portion of the prey.

"All troubling events aside, how have you been?" She paused, deciding to continue with a small smile. "I know we haven't gotten acquaintanced all that much, but since we're already here now, might as get to know each other, right?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]   Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 16:47

Finishing the mouse, Fuzzface began to lick clean his paws. Listening as Fennelbreeze began to speak, he should've known that she wasn't going to simply bring him a snack and leave. No, that'd be too perfect.

"Been normal, I guess," Fuzzface mewed between licks. His answer was short, but he knew that the she-cat wouldn't let up their conversation, not to mention she had brought him a snack... and so he assumed the least he could do was entertain their interaction for a bit longer. Besides, she didn't seem nearly as irritating as some of their other clanmates, which was a plus. "So what do ya think about all this attention WindClan had gotten lately?" the plump grey warrior questioned, meeting her olive gaze. He couldn't help but ask, seeing as though it was a pretty prominent part of their lives now and days.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] VHQrlk5
Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] 1QYZaRo

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]   Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2023 - 18:32

Fennelbreeze

"I can't say I'm really pleased with all the attention being in the negative majority..." Fennelbreeze smiled awkwardly, shaking her head. "But on the bright side, we have been able to mention some things that should be known. Just—maybe we should've been more discreet about it, that's all." The she-cat smiled. If they'd done so, maybe tension wouldn't have grown so much as it did now. "I'm still grateful for the other cats who don't judge us because of it, though."

"What about you? What do you think?" She blinked slowly, tilting her head. She was curious to hear Fuzzface's thoughts, considering how he seemed laid-back for the majority of the time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]   Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface] Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Snacks [fuzzface]
Page 1 of 1