Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a bird in hand [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2541

a bird in hand [C] Empty
PostSubject: a bird in hand [C]   a bird in hand [C] EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023 - 20:03

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

It was strange, waking up the next morning with the knowledge he had an apprentice to train. There was little time– or Rowansong allowed himself little time –to lay in his nest just waking up. Light was already filtering through the den when he opened his eyes, so he only gave himself a shake to clear away as much sleep as he could and got hurriedly to his paws despite the clinging grogginess. He had an apprentice… that he had no idea what to do with, but that he had to train somehow. He would figure it out while waiting for her to come outside.

Poking his head into the apprentice den, Rowansong blinked to adjust to the dimmer light and searched until he spotted Egretpaw’s pelt. When he did, he slipped further into the den to give her a gentle nudge. “As promised, your training will commence now, Egretpaw.” Rowansong whispered before ducking back outside to pad over to camp’s entrance. What to do when she joined him… the first thing Stormdance had done with him was (attempt) to just show him the territory. He would do that, then– and Rowansong knew instantly where he would take her. Straightening up to wait, he quietly hoped she would not be as much of a terror as he’d been.

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4949

a bird in hand [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bird in hand [C]   a bird in hand [C] EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 10:57

egretpaw
“is it really so wrong to dream?”

Egretpaw stirred instantly at the nose that brushed her side, shifting her entire frame in an attempt to get her to rise. A cat could breathe on her and she would wake, it was just the type of sleeper the apprentice was. It made for rather awful nights, truth be told. But she somehow managed enough sleep to function throughout the day without too much trouble. Rising to her paws with an instantly-too-alert face, she followed her apprentice through the entrance of her new den. It was a bit more crowded than she expected, all things considered, but perhaps that was just what happened when you put cats of almost every size within the same spot.

Distant bird calls filled her ears, as did the sound of the calm, smooth stream that protected their camp. Her ears were on a near-constant swivel as she took in all of the sounds, the familiar smells having finally become muted enough that she wasn't perpetually breathing through her mouth in an attempt to dilute them. "I will follow your lead." She stated gently, and after an awkward moment of silence, dipped her head in respect.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down

a bird in hand [C]
Page 1 of 1