Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 3:19

Firefly sat up. At first she thought it was still nighttime, and that she should go back to sleep. But the sky looked so much clearer than before... "It's a Dream." She sighed.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzjwJV Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzNeMg Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JGg2mwx Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzwPEb Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzwXQn

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JcTsSP1  Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JcnAVnI Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 8:04

Snowclaw padded over "Hi Firefly!" she mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 8:15

Angelpaw bounded out. "Hi!" she smiled. She felt very different for some reason.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Angel110

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 8:16

"Hi!" she mewed padding over to her friend

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 8:20

Angelpaw felt like a kit again. She looked like a kit again, she the size of a kit. "I'm a kit again!" she squeaked, not sure to be happy or angry.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Angel110

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 17:31

"Hi guys!" a little orange tabby squeaked.

OOC:You don't know who I am, yet, coz like, I'm TINY!

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:30

OOC: o3o I can haz youth?

IC: Firefly looked at her reflection in a random puddle. "Why do I look so... small?"

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzjwJV Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzNeMg Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JGg2mwx Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzwPEb Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JPzwXQn

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JcTsSP1  Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JcnAVnI Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:24

"Uh, your a kit, Firefly!" the kit said.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:36

"A..kit?!" She backed up, tripping over her tail.

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 13:54

Snowclaw realised she was small to! Memorys drifted into her head of lying beside her mother,who was now a rogue.She shook them out "We we are kits!" she stammered

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 14:14

Firefly suddenly had fresh memory's of her mother, former WindClan warrior, and her father Rustle. "I can't.. believe this..."

Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 14:27

Lightningshock appeared in the dream territory, "He guys' He mewed happily, He looked down and realized he was as small as a kit, "Ahh, I'm a kit!" He squealed, in a kit like voice

Spoiler:

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 14:28

"We are to" she squeaked as more memorys flooded her mind

Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 14:33

"Ahh! This is so cool but so scary" He mewed excitedly and frightfully

Spoiler:

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.   Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome. Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing around like the kits we used to be. (I sound like an old lady. D:<) Anyone welcome.
Page 1 of 1