Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits! Empty
PostSubject: Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits!   Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits! EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 14:59

Hey guys!

I found this awesome website a while ago, and I thought that I would share it with all of y'all!  It's a genetics calculator that I've found is very simple to use if you have even a basic grasp on cat genetics.  I know not everyone in the Warrior Cats fandom really care about proper genetics for their cats (heck even the Erins don't xD) but I know some people do, including me!  If anyone if interested, I would be willing to edit this post later to include a basic genetics guide to help people figure out the calculator; if you would like that please post down below and tell me  Wink

> Cat Genetics Calculator <

Back to top Go down

Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits!
Page 1 of 1