Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing With The Kits :DDD

Go down 
+6
Ebby
Hawkie
Lilac
Honey Badger
Icee
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Playing With The Kits :DDD Empty
PostSubject: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Sleepystar walked out of his den and blinked away the harsh sunlight, which had no affect against the cold air. They had so many new additions, most of which didn't have any RiverClan blood whatsoever. The truth was, he wasn't sure how much of the Clan was purebred. He himself was full ShadowClan. Not like it matters. he thought to himself, walking into the hanging nursery.

Playing With The Kits :DDD I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 pm

"Watch out!" a voice squealed as a bundle of ginger fur collided with Sleepystar. He squeaked and got off the leader, shaking his fur to get the moss out.

"I'm so so sorry Sleepystar! Please don't punish me! I'll clean up the elders den, or check them for ticks, or anything you want me to do!" he mewed, not knowing the leader wasn't that tough on kits.

Playing With The Kits :DDD N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7427

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Badgerkit opened her eyes, to see her brother and Sleepystar. She let out a squeak, and got to her paws. "Hi, Sleepystar. What brings you to the nursery?" She asked as she padded over to them.

Playing With The Kits :DDD ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Sleepystar purred. "It's alright, Pantherkit. I'm not mad." he said. He looked to Badgerkit. "I just wanted to visit." he replied.

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 pm

"FATHER!" A voice squeaked and suddenly a bundle of brown furr was perplexed on top of Sleppystar's back. Then fell off with a lazy oof, her blue eyes looking down. "I'll be a lazy warrior!" The kit frowned flicking her tail and looking at the leader she knew as her father. No idea he had adopted her was a wee little kit.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

"You'll all be great warriors." he purred.

OOC: I'm surprised they all haven't called him a badger and then started viciously mauling him.

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Hawkpath poked her head inside. "Whats all the commotion?" She mewed.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Playing With The Kits :DDD DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Badgerkit looked up at Sleepystar, her eyes wide. "What is it like being leader?" She asked, as she wrapped her tail around her paws. "It must be hard taking care of a whole Clan!" She turned her head to Hawkpath, and smiled. "Sleepystar wanted to visit us!" she purred.

Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 pm

"Mind if I join?" Hawkpath purred, stepping into the nursery.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Playing With The Kits :DDD DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Badgerkit got up and started to run around Hawkpath. "Of course you can join us!" She mewed, not forgetting that Hawkpath was the one that first found them by the river. "We can work on our attacks on you!" She purred happily, forgetting almost all about her old life, but she couldn't help think of something. Was Rabbitkit already training to be a warrior yet?

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Sleepystar smiled. "It can be hard, sometimes." he admitted. "But it can be fun." he looked up at Hawkpath, then looked down at Swankit.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Sparrowkit stirred her nest, after a few moments, lifting her head up sleepily. "Shhhh... some kits are trying to sleep?" the she-kit lifted her head up, looking around. Her eyes shot open-wide when she saw who was visiting. "O-Oh! Hawkpath! S-Sleepystar! What are you guys doing here?" she quickly sat up, licking her chest in embarassment.

Playing With The Kits :DDD PDt1Qqd Playing With The Kits :DDD Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 am

"Oops! Sorry if we disturbed you." Sleepystar said in reply.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 am

ooc:Boredom sucks. I join. C:

ic: Cherrykit yawned and blinked herself awake. "What's all the commotion?" she asked sleepily. Slowly, she sat up and noticed Sleepystar and Hawkpath standing in the entrance. "Oh!" she said, rather flustered. "Um, hello, Sleepystar! Hello, Hawkpath! How are you today?" she asked after a show of licking her fur down smooth.

Playing With The Kits :DDD Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Mothkit walked over, seeing all of her friends were chatting with Sleepystar and Hawkpath. Most of them had just woken up, while she had been at the Elder's Den already this morning, listening to stories and pulling the occasional tick off. "Hello Sleepystar. Hiya Hawkpath." She purred cheerfully, her striped tail curling.

PostSubject: Re: Playing With The Kits :DDD   Playing With The Kits :DDD Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing With The Kits :DDD
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next